Sign in to follow this  
Pathy

A few Project: UKF upcoming (Final) releases from myself.

Guest RKSL-Rock
My post wasn't meant to be sarcastic in any way. I admit the sentence wasn't well written but thats because English its not my first language so what I mean and what I write can slightly differ. Its just that it wasn't so clear to me. I was curious if he stopped because of this single event(he's work been stolen and distributed) or were other factors involved.

This part confused me the most.

I should think the fact that its explained several times would be enough. Unless you are just Trolling for a reaction.

As with most addon teams that support MP Squads there are inevitable leaks. If it happens too often then the addon makers get pissed off. This recent event has "tipped the scales" for Chris/Pathy and he's had enough. As he's said its happened many times before and now he's had enough.

Well thats some serious accusations you make and I'd like to see on what is based that conclusion.

No more serious than your own comments on various threads in these forums. You have a reputation for it.

You want to debate this; PM me. Lets not clutter Chris' thread further.

Edited by RKSL-Rock

Hey Pathy: you don't need to explain a single thing :) people will think what they think, all I can suggest is that you accept the nature of people and move on. I don't believe you owe any explanation to anybody.

And, for what it's worth, thanks very much for the weapons pack release. I am enjoying it a lot.

If you ever fancy doing anything simply for the pleasure of doing it - let us know. We (JTD) are a simple bunch :) who do things simply for the pleasure it gives us. No pressure, no commitment, just a general chin-wag, discussions and freeform ideas, and a chance to simply try out stuff that you fancy trying out. Nil leaks, no need to subsume yourself in the JTD name, just someplace for you to chew the fat.

I should think the fact that its explained several times would be enough. Unless you are just Trolling for a reaction.

As with most addon teams that support MP Squads there are inevitable leaks. If it happens too often then the addon makers get pissed off. This recent event has "tipped the scales" for Chris/Pathy and he's had enough. As he's said its happened many times before and now he's had enough.

Thanks for this part, thats the answer to my question. As for the other part, if it was explained before I must have missed it, blame me for not knowing everything that being posted on this forum.

No more serious than your own comments on various threads in these forums. You have a reputation for it.

I didn't know I have a reputation. But even if some of my comments may be not so formal, I never post on this forum looking for a fight, its the smart-ass replies the ones that generally start argues.

Simply respect Pathy/Chris' wishes and be done with it.

He accepts that leaks will happen/have happened, this incident has merely tipped the scales to him not wanting to bother with the hassle anymore.

The Challenger 2 is out now, too.

Messiah has agreed that we should do something similar with the landrovers, so expect them soon.

Pathy, the recoil on the SA80 is huge , is it meant to be like that bro?

Pathy, the recoil on the SA80 is huge , is it meant to be like that bro?

Stop holding it side ways "blud":p

Recoils exactly as it's intended to be :)

Edit:

*sigh*

Edited by Pathy

Edit:

*sigh*

Yeah i saw that and wondered what exactly was meant by it.... Loving the gats matey, really good stuff.

He probably means something very similar to

. I'm actually halfway through writing you a PM, check your inbox shortly :D

Onto better things though, i'm "finishing off" (ie making releasable) the Landrovers on Messiahs behalf at the moment. Hopefully, all being well, i'll push them out tonight or tomorrow!

Edited by Pathy

Like many I've been following your threads awaiting your releases with the utmost anticipation. It's dis heartening to see the release under such circumstances.

Your work and the work of UKF for the community is fantastic and it's a shame to see you leave the mod scene.

But as with all things there is always someone who opts to ruin it for the rest of us. Hopefully the down the line we will see some releases from you but I understand your withdrawal from the scene.

Best of luck mate and hopefully still see you active on the boards :)

/FreeFrag.UK

Such a shame the situation these were released under but thank you for releasing them, as opposed to keeping them hidden from the rest of the community who chose not to "steal" them.

Edit: don't suppose you have a warrior hidden in your box of goodies do you?

Edited by Seraphim2150

Christ, was just asking a question, no need to say im tryin to put down your work. cant say anything these days without people jumpin on your head an shouting hate crime.

Christ, was just asking a question, no need to say im tryin to put down your work. cant say anything these days without people jumpin on your head an shouting hate crime.

He answered your question. I didn't see any malice or "shouting" in the post.

You consider

Shouting someone down? :butbut:

Edit: Oh and to all, my apologys, I've been abit unwell the last couple of days and had to visit the doctor, which disrupted my work on the landrovers. Given i'm busy all day tomorrow, it'll now probably be the end of the week before I can finish them.

Edited by Pathy

That link that pathy put up "sigh", implied that i was complaining about the mod. I wasnt, i was asking a question, with no criticism intended.

damn, first arma I and now arma II. shame we can never have a full british side in either game :( thanks for all the work pathy, one again the minority have destroyed it for the rest.....

That link that pathy put up "sigh", implied that i was complaining about the mod. I wasnt, i was asking a question, with no criticism intended.

If you had looked at the link, you would have Actually seen what Pathy sighed at.

damn, first arma I and now arma II. shame we can never have a full british side in either game :( thanks for all the work pathy, one again the minority have destroyed it for the rest.....

The rest of us are still here, we will indeed carry on with modelling British kit! We're just slightly a smaller team! Plus StalkerGB is creating some lovely looking units!

The rest of us are still here, we will indeed carry on with modelling British kit! We're just slightly a smaller team! Plus StalkerGB is creating some lovely looking units!

I am? So thats what i have been doing all these months! Cheers mate :)

Hope you feel better Chris.

Edit:

*sigh*

Ha, that answers my question about naming and shaming...

Well, yes and no. I couldn't give him any credit for the decision to stop (I actually find him quite laughable), if thats what you mean. However, as an example of some of the attitudes towards our work out there...

Perhaps one of you can email him for the Flashpoint warriors he ripped, then send them onto me and I can officially release 'em for ArmA2 :D Some irony, perhaps?:p

Edited by Pathy

Well, yes and no. I couldn't give him any credit for the decision to stop (I actually find him quite laughable), if thats what you mean. However, as an example of some of the attitudes towards our work out there...

Perhaps one of you can email him for the Flashpoint warriors he ripped, then send them onto me and I can officially release 'em for ArmA2 :D Some irony, perhaps?:p

never thought of it like that, we could have purpously leaked them, let some little pratt rip them, fix them and make them work, and then release them nicely finished when we got them back.

thats a rather cunning stunt.

Good to know! :) If the team is smaller, are you still working on your orgional stuff? like the MAN trucks and Landies etc?