Sign in to follow this  
alpha9

The Lost Brothers Mod

Yeah, on the completed section of the forums Namman2 posted some pics of the new Merkava Mk3 Baz (fully up-armored). He's also working on getting the Namer Mk2 and the Nagmashot working in-game. Creating a good interior for the Nagmashot will be tricky, but that thing's a beast. We have it halfway working in-game so far. Just the cargo section needs to be modelled and a few bugs worked out on the MG positions. We'll probably make variants of the Nagmashot later with the armored observation towers and stuff.

Right now I'm working on creating custom working backpacks and just finished getting rid of a nasty bug on the Hezbollah guys. The backpacks are being a pain in the ass at the moment. I got the cargo system working with custom ammo loadouts in the backpacks, but they're still dragging around at the feet of the soldier instead of on the back.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

its good to here u guys keep on progress i hope u get over the issues and get the pack done :D

If backpacks cause a lot of delay and require a lot of extra work they might not be worth bothering with. They are already bugged as hell on multiple aspects even for BIS units.

emm i actually think the aspect of IDF units having backpacks is important cuz most of the time they do

Yes we will support OA, however the problem is that none us have OA yet. lol

I should have it soon though as will Adrei. I'm not sure if Namman2 will get it though.

:( I hope he does.

Oh by the way, we are still in URGENT need of help from other addon makers, scripters, texture artists, etc...

Mainly we need people who are good at converting stuff from OFP and ArmA over to ArmA II.

We also desperately need someone to reskin the BI apache and blackhawk helicopters into IAF and Egyptian textures.Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

We made some a couple of months ago:

that's the IAF apache:

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/7083/arma22010051822241810.jpg

and one of three IAF blackhawk skins :

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/6880/arma22010051918333398.jpg

miles u can do officers tags to the idf units? like thisimage.php?m=2&w=854

The problem, goldenfiver, is that while they may have been reskinned, the only thing the community has is the F-16's. While everything else is just screen shots. So it's not really benefiting anyone else that wants to play as Tzahal other than the community that reskinned them. You might have them, but for those of us who don't--it really isn't that helpful then, heh.

The problem, goldenfiver, is that while they may have been reskinned, the only thing the community has is the F-16's. While everything else is just screen shots. So it's not really benefiting anyone else that wants to play as Tzahal other than the community that reskinned them. You might have them, but for those of us who don't--it really isn't that helpful then, heh.

I never said: " we made them so you shouldn't" . I was going for.. we made some, can we help or donate them to the mod?

are you blind? they've released quite a few stuff already :rolleyes:

i mean on arma2 not arma1 and no iam not blind the last good addon was released by our dearest modeler miles teg in summer of 2008 not including the history pack

Is this mod dead or do we have 2 wait 4 years untill next next next arma comes out

First of all, we do not allow thread bumping asking for news.

Second, maybe if you join them they can release their work faster. It's also a perfect chance for you to see that high quality addons are not made by pressing 2 keys and a mouse button.