Operative;1985854']He posted 8 images comparing both models. His model is a direct copy' date=' just with smaller polycount. I hope he get what he deserves. Keep up the good work NZX ;)

EDIT: Omg, those dudes really think we are from a rival mod for MoW. 'Shattered Lands' they say. Lol, I did not even know such modification existed and even MoW!

They will require apologies and explanations from mods at Moddb. What a joke.

They think thatm just because some details (have been changed) are different, Vora is the author, but they don't see it does include BIS copyrighted assets.[/quote']

I'm sorry that I'm a little late responding to this, since the discussion has strayed away from the topic, but I just wanted to get a quick word in,

I'm a part of that Shattered Lands mod, it's another "Modern" War mod, which the community is greedy for, everything we make is from scratch, and a lot of the people on the team, including myself dislike Vora_bat's work because frankly, it's just been him taking credit for something that wasn't his, Long story short he's a "convicted felon", he has a "criminal record", he's been banned before and had more than one mod taken down for Intellectual Property theft.

Anyway I just wanted to say thanks to those who came over helping in the "investigation", I've been playing ArmA games long before Men of war, but the members of the community who stand up for legitimate modders appreciate your assistance.

I'm sorry that I'm a little late responding to this, since the discussion has strayed away from the topic, but I just wanted to get a quick word in,

I'm a part of that Shattered Lands mod, it's another "Modern" War mod, which the community is greedy for, everything we make is from scratch, and a lot of the people on the team, including myself dislike Vora_bat's work because frankly, it's just been him taking credit for something that wasn't his, Long story short he's a "convicted felon", he has a "criminal record", he's been banned before and had more than one mod taken down for Intellectual Property theft.

Anyway I just wanted to say thanks to those who came over helping in the "investigation", I've been playing ArmA games long before Men of war, but the members of the community who stand up for legitimate modders appreciate your assistance.

Sorry for saying I did not know your mod and MoW, but really, these indie games hardly reach my country. It's nice to see there's people creating original content for MoW.

Fortunately, we get to know each other through the modding community. I really support anyone that put efforts in helping to develop a game (including modding) for free.

~~~

NZX, do you plan any modified version of the RG-31 (out of curiosity, you really don't need to anwer this one, if you wish so)?

~~~

For people still in doubt, NZX provided this images in the Moddb: give a look and take your own conclusions (NZX model is the blue)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g73/NZXSHADOWS/Pr1-1.jpg

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g73/NZXSHADOWS/Pr2.jpg

Edited by [GR]Operative

I don't know if you'd be interested in this model, too, NZXSHADOWS, but I also have a Mamba MPV lying around. (I built this first, since I had the blueprints, and then converted the model into the RG-31, as the RG was based on this design.)

Mamba.png

If you (or any other mod makers, for that matter...I think this would go really well with an African nation, for example) want this model, just let me know.

Abs

We've hijacked this thread long enough. Please direct all further debate over Vora_bat and his content thievery to this thread.

This is pretty much where your RG-31 stands at the moment. 2 version's one with an M2 PROTECTOR M151 an a M240 PROTECTOR M151. Whats needed is just some game related things like Thermals tire damage window damage more lods just stuff like that. But it looks badass either way. My main concern is going to be the interior. I dont know what it looks like to really make it shine along side the exterior of the vehicle. So Im thinking of just using what is already there an making it a some what dark look which looks fine. Also there is other people I need to ask if they would grant me permission to use the material an work they put in to it. Now to modify it into an RG-31 Mk5. I dont know about doing that at the moment.

th_RG-31_ABS_IMG_2.jpg

th_RG-31_ABS_IMG_1.jpg

No credit to myself on this addon. I havent done anything yet.

Edited by NZXSHADOWS

Operative;1993034']Also' date=' Abs, great models you doing mate :)![/quote']

Thanks. Though somethingtells me that my RG-31 will no longer be released. ;)

Abs

oh my gosh what a beauty. Awsome work Abs and anyone else who spend time on it.

Thanks. Though somethingtells me that my RG-31 will no longer be released. ;)

Abs

dont do this pls! u should still release it ;<<

Edited by Due._.

It's up to NZXSHADOWS, as he'll be the one doing the remainder of the work...but I mean, there's recently been a RG-31 Mk5 announced, so...

Like I said, it's his call.

Abs

Edited by Abs
Typo

Its still better to have two versions then only one, and I can see that both models are different in some aspects, so, you know my opinion, but its on NZX.

I know this is a little unrelated, but on the topic of MRAPS, is there anyone working on a buffalo MRAP?

NZX, I have pictures of the interior of an RG-33L, do you think you could use them as a reference for the interior of that RG-31?

I know this is a little unrelated, but on the topic of MRAPS, is there anyone working on a buffalo MRAP?

I dont know of anyone.

NZX, I have pictures of the interior of an RG-33L, do you think you could use them as a reference for the interior of that RG-31?

Yes, I would like to take a look at them.

My son asked me yesterday "You still working on that HMMWV?". An it hit me. Insanity is what im going through. An some times im getting better results then last time but then the cycle repeats an I change it with not so good results. Then I want to just start over so I do useing the sample's as before but tweaking certain things getting different result that turn out great but then I get to feeling its not good enough an then I start over an the cycle just wont fucking end. Im Trapped an I cant quit. :butbut: lol, I thought it was funny after you other addonmakers think about it. You might suffer from the same thing ,But Anyways MATV update coming next Sept 7th. Its the 4 variants which are Base Truck, M2, MK19, M2CROWS Future plans are M240B, M240 CROWS, Mk19 CROWS, An the Ambulance. All bugs an unfinished material will be included. Its a package deal so no worries.

Awesome can not wait! Thanks for all the hard work you're putting into this. :)

Insanity

HAhah..oh this I can relate to soo much, I think I remade my helicopter about seven or eight times before I was happy with it then had to spend a while working in keeping the details but having a more manageable polycount. I think you summed up what addon making will do you in a few words.

HAhah..oh this I can relate to soo much,

Atleast we are not alone.

Here's some simple screens that might be of interest. Which honestly the pictures look better then the actual vehicle ingame. Maybe its due to the darkness.

MATV_WIPPER4.jpg

MATV_WIPPER3.jpg

MATV_WIPPER2.jpg

MATV_WIPPER1.jpg