theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

what is the most effective AC-130 had a bit of a search around but nothing really tht great turned up... any suggestions???

This is the only one. Effective???...not really if flown by AI. With some scripted waypoints and triggers with speed and FlyInHeight changes you might get it to kill something without being shot down. It basicly just flys too low and slow.

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/ac130.rar

I had at some point some aircraft carrier crews, which were standard BIS tank crews with colored helmets and I think tops in red, green and yellow. I can't find them anywhere again. I believe they were part of a unit pack of some sort. Has anyone seen these? Thanks

I had at some point some aircraft carrier crews, which were standard BIS tank crews with colored helmets and I think tops in red, green and yellow. I can't find them anywhere again. I believe they were part of a unit pack of some sort. Has anyone seen these? Thanks

DWR Carrier Crew:

http://www.filefront.com/3844364/Operation-Flashpoint-Carrier-Crew-1.0/

Zulu1 wow!

You are so fast.

Thanks mate.

@Zulu1 do you have any links to the AC130 scripts???

any assistance would be apreciated

;)

i'm looking for the morcarb ampr anti mech pulse rifle that me and gigan made awhile back it shot a lazer and was a lazer rifle. someone has to have it.

How about an airsoft/paintball mod where you have standard guns (all of them) except when you fire there's no recoil effect and there is just the sound of a motor. And when you hit somebody they just sit down instead of die (they can get up whenever they want to).

It would be great for training in Squads.

Oh hai, 'tis me again.

I was wondering if anyone knows about any addons of the (fictional!!!) Ka-58 'Black Ghost'. I remember having a plastic model kit of one of these when I was little and I think that's what led to my love of Kamov helo's.

Any help finding/info would be great.

EDIT: http://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/3/2044/61.jpg <---- Pic here

Edited by RussianSniper
Forgot to include a picture. And to brush up on my spelling...

Well, Currently am playing a heavily modified OFP:R W/ FFUR85+SLX 1.1 & CCE2B for fun coop missions.;) Problem tho is I have about 3-4 different island w/coop campaign with different conflicts but... I'm missing some very important addons if anyone can help please let me know......

Missing addons:

SCAR:

http://dynamicarmament.com/items/long-guns~shotguns/fn/fn-scar-heavy-308-rifle-detail.htm

Land Warrior type soldier:

http://www.wood.army.mil/3chembde/images/land%20warrior.jpg

(Already have similar weapon)

Er..... Has an error loading page for me sounds like a good addon tho...

The link worked fine for me

I need alot of add-ons.

I need info on how to add the add ons aswell.

Just wondering, can i get them in 1 big file..

instead of one by one dling.

I need alot of add-ons.

I need info on how to add the add ons aswell.

Just wondering, can i get them in 1 big file..

instead of one by one dling.

But what exactly are You searching ?

WWII addons ?

Modern Addons ?

Contact with me via pm. I have a big collect of OFP addons. I can upload a few packs for You.

Anyone know of RPDs/RPKs with drum magazines?

Thanks

Anyone know of RPDs/RPKs with drum magazines?

Thanks

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?newlang=eng

and You will have "search" option... You can write e.g RPK/RPD etc.. :)

Try jam 3,

Tonal Redux (BTW very good mod with ton of units, weapons, and vehicles)

Orcs Weapon's Pack

RHS Weapon's Pack

etc

erc

Cheers

Question for any one who might have answer :

I am wondering if there is a MOD already made, or has been tried and failed

to have a veh type HUD for a Man unit.

looking for a way to have a Man unit to be looking thought his/her helmet and to show (all the time for said unit) a kind of HUD as if he/she was looking through the tank commanders view (showing the North/South?East/West .... distance to targets etc) .... and said player would be able to move/shoot while viewing such ...

I hope I gave enough info as to what I am looking for ???

Question for any one who might have answer :

I am wondering if there is a MOD already made, or has been tried and failed

to have a veh type HUD for a Man unit.

looking for a way to have a Man unit to be looking thought his/her helmet and to show (all the time for said unit) a kind of HUD as if he/she was looking through the tank commanders view (showing the North/South?East/West .... distance to targets etc) .... and said player would be able to move/shoot while viewing such ...

I hope I gave enough info as to what I am looking for ???

Well, AFAIK you can't add the radar thing to a man class soldier (answer by SUMA here), but you can add a health / carburant display by manipulating the "UnitInfoType" entry in the config.cpp, like here in the Terminator addon, and even modify how it is displayed by modifying the resource.bin (see Suma's post above).

With some scripts, it should be possible to create some man huds, see itweas wolf addon here.