theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Hi! I'm looking for atmoshperic units, campaigns, islands, missions and even effects (actually everything, which could be compared with those arma2 videos) like in those videos for ofp:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpW_o46tg30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzt3hPPvuGE&feature=related

Addons, which I have already:

-FFUR-SLX 2007 2.5 new version,

-ORC's effect (but I'm actually not sure if it's working, is it even compatible with FFUR 2007?),

-dxdll (I was trying also enbseries, but I couldn't find out proper version with working water reflections),

-Tonal redux with JAM3 and facestex2 (I like island very much, but I rather would like to play some missions on it as US soldier, especially with FFUR 2007 models and weapons :)).

I would like also to reask about 3d ironsight addon like in arma, or arma2. I've heard already that it's not possible due to engine limitations, but what about if addon would move camera behind weapon instead of soldier. Proper button could switch camera to 3rd person mode (if not already in 3rd person mode), move it behind weapon model and force walk. I've checked the FFUR weapon models and those models have already proper made ironsights and aimpoints for 3d ironsight mode thing. Perhaps there is no such a mod, but maybe someone could make one like that. Cheers. :)

Edited by ddeo

im looking for a good looking somalia island.

also wondering if anyone has made a replacement parachute??? as in a straight down standard chute (not one of the 'driven' chutes) but a chute that is less buggy than the standard chute

Edited by swot

im looking for a good looking somalia island.

There is also unfinished map of Somalia/Mogadishu by Linker Split. There wasn't in pack Mogadishu Houses Pack but i found it some times ago. If You are interested I can check my old HDD. Let me know

Cheers

Hello there! Anybody knows about any good looking laser designator and binocular addons?

I know, I know. But I'm talking about laser designator like this in original OFP. You know, something like LAW launcher ;)

As far as I know, the only custom laser designators for OFP are only modern ones like the AN-PEQ2 that guziczek101 mentioned. The latest FFUR mods also have one, though I'm not sure if it's the exact same by BAS or is it a different one. FFUR also has some new binoculars you might be interested in. Some OFrP addOn pack also came with new binoculars.

Hmmm is someone know if are (maybe somehow have on his hdd) in big space of net WWII japan addons ?

I was thinking about tanks or cars. I know that WWIIEC pacific divison released a few islands and planes. But I was looking e.g typ-92 (heavy machine gun) or ha-go tank?

Can someone help me ?

Hmmm is someone know if are (maybe somehow have on his hdd) in big space of net WWII japan addons ?

I was thinking about tanks or cars. I know that WWIIEC pacific divison released a few islands and planes. But I was looking e.g typ-92 (heavy machine gun) or ha-go tank?

Can someone help me ?

None of them i'm afraid. Sadly.

Hi maybe some one have a gasmask addon & sunglasses in p3d with marged textures, and will be able tyo marge to the model with out errors ?

looking for a nice modern city map... something for urban style warfare thnx guys

If you want to detailed city the good map is the Fallujah BOF (desert type Iraq) or if you want to something more european the good island is HDS Laura (small island with one small city) on this islands you have larger spaces between buildings which allows the fight in the city AI is not so crazy in this cities.

Fallujah

HDS Laura

thanks mate, they look good, especially the laura island :)

Are there any weapon packs that include the M14 EBR? I have Dan's M14 pack, but its not that appealing to me. Are there any others?

M14 EBR is the same weapon as M14 SOPMOD? In Laser's Weapon Pack is only M14 SOPMOD...

I'm no expert,so I'm open to correction.

They essentially seem to be the same weapon.With some differences in "furniture".

Whether or not they have different barrel lengths,I don't know.

You could make the changes,with a bit of work,in O2.

:)

Edited by Macser

The M14 EBR (enhanced battle rifle) is and updated version of the viet nam era wooden stock M14. The wood stock was replaced with a metal stock and top rail to mount various type of optics. It comes in different variants, Designated Marksman, SOPMOD, CQB..etc.

So yes, the LSR weapons has this. Also you might look at SJB's weapon pack.

ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/SJB_WeaponsPack_v1.1.cab

I am looking for ammo/weapon storage addons and I remember seeing an addon which would display the weapon on a wall like rack but now I can't find it, does it ring a bell for anyone?

STGN

all i can say is the weapon rack sounds cool... and i wouldnt suggest the sjb m14, and the lsr m14s are killing machines the ai cut through enemies in seconds, i did see an m14 pack in ofpr.info in the archives but i have nooo idea where it is... :p