theavonlady

OFP Addon request thread

Anyone have those HEMTT trucks?? I really loved those things in OFP.

Here you go: ofpr.info.

Note that this could be not the latest version, but you can check it on .info yourself

Can somebody upload 'standalone' BIS Camel addon and mission? I've downloaded official installer, but it doesn't work with GOTY 1.96 nor the CWA 1.99... :(

Edited by krzychuzokecia

Does anybody have working link to DMA Toyota Wars mod?

Anyone heard of or seen the mobile s300 launchers addon in this vid?

(they look a bit like scuds)

It's probably S-400 Triumph I've been looking for yesterday :) Grab it here.

But speaking about this vid - what tanks can be seen at 0:23 and 2:17? Where could I find them?

Edited by krzychuzokecia

But speaking about this vid - what tanks can be seen at 0:23 and 2:17? Where could I find them?

The tank at 2:17 is Black Eagle and you can get if from here. I dont know about the one in 0:23 (Looks bit like Leopard I)

Hi there :)

Is there a working link to the Cinema and Rainbow soundpacks for the JAM 3 mod? I've searched all over but i just found dead links.

Thanking you in advance,

-Gonzo-

Ah thank you very much there seems to be allot of content on ofp.info that I can't find in the addon section.:confused:

Ah thank you very much there seems to be allot of content on ofp.info that I can't find in the addon section.:confused:

Yep, every OFP veteran would say that more interesting stuff you'll find in news section at ofpr.info ;)

The tank at 2:17 is Black Eagle and you can get if from here. I dont know about the one in 0:23 (Looks bit like Leopard I)

Thanks! :)

Hello, i would love it if someone would make an addon soo i can play Medal of honor soundtracks on Ofp!, Moh one from the ps1, If you Don't get what i mean post a comment

I tryed to do it bymyself, but just didint happin for me haha,

OFP-Best game up to date!!!!!!

- THANKYOU:)

Edited by kierandobbin54

Hello there.

I'd just like to ask if there is any individual replacement pack for default vehicles, sort of like what the GRAA mod does for infantry. My reason is that I want to play the OFP campaign without any AI tweaks (since in my experience they can fook up missions in unexpected ways) or drastic gameplay changes but with the enhanced visuals offered by the FFUR mod.

Currently using the GRAA mod, but seeing UCP/ACU uniformed soldiers in Willy Jeeps and M113s is... well... off-putting, to say the least.

Much thanks in advance. ^^

Does anybody know link to one website posted here sometime ago where you could search for a island and download them?

Does anybody know link to one website posted here sometime ago where you could search for a island and download them?

I bet that you're asking for Faguss' Island Database. ;)

Edit: Petar's link to ofpr.info will do, but better search in news section - it contains EVERYTHING!

Ok, Thanks. Was looking whole day for link for Faguss' island database.

Hi!

Does someone know where Can I get some units of resistencia side but with RHS weapons?

The closest would be to use the FFUR mod I guess.

I know, I know, but I don't want to add that weapons to units using scritps. I wanted some resistance units wih that weapons.

At your situation the best and easiest way to provide weapons would be "loadout1.sqs", "loadout2.sqs", etc. weapons/magazines packages and distribution of them to all units you want to modify.

Aldo, one question - were you supposed to use this unavaiable feature for a new mission? Can't wait to see it, if so.