Sign in to follow this  
Rhodesy77

Project Aus

Nice addon and thx for the Christmas present!

This is a great addons but i have some little problemes with this addon :-(

1. First:

arma22009122420531170b22fed8fjpg.jpg

2. Secound: There are some blinking shadow effects on the units on very high grafical settings.

Here my errorlog:

=====================================================================

== C:\Andreas\Games\Armed Assault 2\arma2.exe

== "C:\Andreas\Games\Armed Assault 2\arma2.exe"

=====================================================================

Exe timestamp: 2009/12/22 18:09:52

Current time: 2009/12/24 20:52:01

Updating base class ->Rifle, by ca\weapons\config.bin/cfgWeapons/M16_base/

Updating base class ->Man, by ca\characters\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CAManBase/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier/

Updating base class ->USMC_Soldier_Base, by ca\characters2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/USMC_Soldier_Medic/

Exe version: 1.05.62017

Warning Message: Cannot load material file pa_auscam\data\us_rukavy_hhl.rvmat.

Cannot load material file pa_auscam\data\us_rukavy_hhl.rvmat

Warning Message: Cannot load material file pa_auscam\data\us_rukavy_hhl_wound1.rvmat.

Cannot load material file pa_auscam\data\us_rukavy_hhl_wound1.rvmat

Warning Message: Cannot load material file pa_auscam\data\us_rukavy_hhl_wound2.rvmat.

Cannot load material file pa_auscam\data\us_rukavy_hhl_wound2.rvmat

Warning Message: Cannot load material file pa_auscam\data\us_soldier_rukavy_body.rvmat.

Cannot load material file pa_auscam\data\us_soldier_rukavy_body.rvmat

Warning Message: Cannot load material file pa_auscam\data\us_soldier_rukavy_body_wound1.rvmat.

Cannot load material file pa_auscam\data\us_soldier_rukavy_body_wound1.rvmat

Warning Message: Cannot load material file pa_auscam\data\us_soldier_rukavy_body_wound2.rvmat.

Cannot load material file pa_auscam\data\us_soldier_rukavy_body_wound2.rvmat

I use vanilla ArmA2 1.05 Version, no addons or something else.

Hope this feedback helps to improve these great units :-)

Update: I downloaded the file above from that mirror, i looked into the pbo file the rvmats are really missing O.o

Edited by Clawhammer

yer that missing RVMAT is a known issue, forgot to say that, not sure why however as everything seems to be where it should be... also shadows are known, however i run on pretty low settings so it got through my basic testing. will work on it next release.

When i look at this path for example: Warning Message: Cannot load material file pa_auscam\data\us_rukavy_hhl.rvmat.

There is no rvmat? I can search in the whole pbo for the us_rukavy_hhl.rvmat but its not in!

When you get a chance check your PMs Rhodesy, I've sent you some info that might help fix the rvmat prob with your wounds.

When i look at this path for example: Warning Message: Cannot load material file pa_auscam\data\us_rukavy_hhl.rvmat.

There is no rvmat? I can search in the whole pbo for the us_rukavy_hhl.rvmat but its not in!

Yes he said that in his post above you lol...

yer that missing RVMAT is a known issue

Thank you for very nice units! :)

Yes he said that in his post above you lol...

But he said that he dont know why, i explained him that this error comes because these files are really missing and are not in the addon pbo where they had to be.

well b4 packing it they are all there fine and dandy, but something must of gone wrong, but norrin has told me of a possible fix so when i get time today ill give that a shot.

EDIT: ALSO i almost forgot, i have forgoten some1 from the credits. the awesome webbing that these units use was made by cougar as well, so big props to him :) credit will be added to the updated readme.

Edited by Rhodesy77

Sweet units! I'm also quite interested in the talibans/afghans in one of the pictures. Is it possible the get them from somewhere? :)

really gota get some new screenshots lol with only pa gear lol, they are the awesome FFAA taliban units. can find them on armaholic.

You mean FFAA Terroristas? Because I'm pretty sure they don't look like that, they're not wearing turbans for example :)

how much of this mod is done or in a beta state? I dont really have a picture of where this mod is in terms of work done. I know there are screenshots at page 1 and they look REALLY good but i dont think theyve been updated in a while

Beleive it was this one mate;

th_Untitled-1.jpg

There was a few slight different ones, some without the extra velcro and stuff i think

couldn't find it the other day...

ac2.jpg

I read in another thread that Project Aus is kapoot? What happened?

Just a heads-up: the landrovers (pa_landrover.pbo and pa_landrover6x6.pbo) cause issues with helicopters and passengers: all units inside choppers thereafter have their feet sticking through the bottoms. When the pbo's are deleted, this problem is removed.