Sign in to follow this  
ybbor

Any news from b.i.???

I think is should be time from B.I. to inform us about the actual situation and development of the new patch.

I think a lot of people is just waiting the new patch in order to start properly to use the game and I think should be fair from B.I. to tell us about the stand of theyr development and when we could expect the release of this new patch.

For example the Creative Assembly with theyr game "European total war" is costantly informing the people on the forum about thyr developments regarding the patch and this is very appreciated by the comunity.

FFS ybbor - do you NOT learn. The patch will be ready WHEN it's ready.

LOCK THIS and hit people with the banhammer !

I was hoping for the same thing too. BI should at least tell us how is the development of the patching going. But instead, looking at all the feedback in the forums, BI have not once bothered to reply.

and i am really curious about this.

Do BI ever provide technical support to their customers?

and have they ever provided any?

I went to BI's official website and i was dissapointed to see this under their support section.

Looking for support? Note, that Bohemia Interactive generally doesn't provide any direct end user support to its gaming products. Publishers and distributors usually provide direct user support. Check your game manual or product activation for the support information.

in other words, users are expected to solve the issues themselves through this forum, without any help from BI.

Edited by ryan80

I think there is nothing bad in asking about the development status of the patch.

I know the patch will be released when ready (this is evident) but on the other hand it would be interesting for us to know something more.

When I go to have my car repared because is not working correctly I have to right to call and ask when it will be ready and how they are proceding with the work even if I know thet I will get "WHEN IS DONE"

Fingers crossed it'll be less than a week away, less than a few days away, but you know how sometimes unexpected things crop up so right now we can't say "oh it will absolutely be within 2 days" or something like that, as if it slips we get lynched again ;)

Thanks very much for Your kind reply. I apprecciated it very much

rgds

You're very welcome, glad to be able to help :)

Ahh, you see, that's all a lot of people wanted. Thats good news, thanks placebo. We promise not to riot too hard if its not out within the week!

Any chance to know what this future patch will "enhance"? :D

AI fixes, campaign fixes, bug fixes, MP "receiving" fix, MP/Coop campaign improvements, some optimisations, usual stuff :)

AI fixes, campaign fixes, bug fixes, MP "receiving" fix, MP/Coop campaign improvements, some optimisations, usual stuff :)

/bow :D

thank you :cool:

I mean obviously they have spent so long working on it that it will be the final patch that will fix everything and make the game perfect. Yay......... Right?:p

AI fixes, campaign fixes, bug fixes, MP "receiving" fix, MP/Coop campaign improvements, some optimisations

...only that???!!! :(

Im not amused. Its too little. I mean... cmon!

Tihihihi im so funny :D Great news Placebo even though the rest of us understand that BIS isnt just sitting around drinking coffe all day.

...only that???!!! :(

Im not amused. Its too little. I mean... cmon!

Tihihihi im so funny :D Great news Placebo even though the rest of us understand that BIS isnt just sitting around drinking coffe all day.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! Trash the place!

I was hoping for the same thing too. BI should at least tell us how is the development of the patching going. But instead, looking at all the feedback in the forums, BI have not once bothered to reply.

and i am really curious about this.

Do BI ever provide technical support to their customers?

and have they ever provided any?

I went to BI's official website and i was dissapointed to see this under their support section.

Looking for support? Note, that Bohemia Interactive generally doesn't provide any direct end user support to its gaming products. Publishers and distributors usually provide direct user support. Check your game manual or product activation for the support information.

in other words, users are expected to solve the issues themselves through this forum, without any help from BI.

Because every reply gets over analysed by people. That's why they don't bother with replying. Also, it seems you are blissfully unaware of BI's support history. They have always, ALWAYS supported their products.

You bothered to search, but not very well.

Alan.rio;1385730']I mean obviously they have spent so long working on it that it will be the final patch that will fix everything and make the game perfect. Yay......... Right?:p

Exactly.

I'm fine waiting cause if they released it prematurely we'd have 18,000 "where's patch 1.4!?!?!" threads.

I'm fine waiting cause if they released it prematurely we'd have 18,000 "where's patch 1.4!?!?!" threads.

Note for self:

Remember to ask: Where's patch 8.0? or maybe ArmaIV?

:D:D

I fully expect that the gtx295 users will find that when arma 1.3 is applied that their computers simply explode and save them the trouble/worry of anymore problems. ;P)

I just hope BIS addresses the most annoying issue with the game: The AI bug (?) that caps FPS to some 24..27 in the SP campaign even if the CPU is only running at 50% load and NO MATTER what display settings are chosen.

I suggest we initiate a worldwide petition to introduce some sort of "warranty of completeness" for software, protecting the customer from unfinished products. if we had such, no dev would dare to release a game before it has been cleaned of severe and reproducible bugs.

but enough of that.

Wow, can't wait :Q____

Exactly.

:Q_____

Because every reply gets over analysed by people. That's why they don't bother with replying. Also, it seems you are blissfully unaware of BI's support history. They have always, ALWAYS supported their products.

You bothered to search, but not very well.

i agree that they have supported their products in the form of patches. but they have never supported directly to the users.

I suggest we initiate a worldwide petition to introduce some sort of "warranty of completeness" for software, protecting the customer from unfinished products. if we had such, no dev would dare to release a game before it has been cleaned of severe and reproducible bugs.

but enough of that.

Good luck with that.