Sign in to follow this  
Marc15yo

US Desert Vehicles (WIP)

concerning what said above more soviet/russian in desert or winter

i already told on my topic that i will support other addonmakers if they want desert or other (not conflicting with P85 camo/green versions, to not double )

so if you want desert/winter: Bradley, BTR60, 2S1 122mm Gvozdika, T80 (B, BV, U), BMP1 i see no problem and i will allow to reskin desert/winter, give MLODs whatever needed

than Iraq war mod can be easy done , Iraq has also T55 and T62, than contact Rygugu, he made best T55 and i made T62 of it

I say add the olive colour for russian vehicles, gives a generic green OPFOR vehicle, that way having plain olive and sand colour for both sides = versitile pack of generic vehicles that can used in any theme people can think of. Villa P85 is great, but if someone just wants a few Olive vehicles then its a waste to download a whole mod for 1 unit, some people (especially in Australia) have low download limits &/or speeds, and have to be picky with what they download. Thus wasting it on a mod for 1 or 2 units when a smaller addon can do the job is pointless. I do see where your coming from tho.

low speed and limit in rich country ?

don't joke :)

i have 1 MB downl. and 256 kB (30 kb) upload and ca. 5 or 10 GB monthly for 20 USD

and 150-200 MB is not a problem

of course when i will have more free time i will divide and release some vehicles (Bradley, BMP1, 2s1 , M109, Leo, T64/72/80 ) but i can't belive that in rich country you have worse internet than me in east europe

if this addonmaker wants reskins to desert or winter - no problem and i am helping :)

Edited by vilas

Vilas, let's keep it on topic about the Desert Vehicles Pack, not P85. :)

low speed and limit in rich country ?

don't joke :)

i have 1 MB downl. and 256 kB (30 kb) upload and ca. 5 or 10 GB monthly for 20 USD

and 150-200 MB is not a problem

of course when i will have more free time i will divide and release some vehicles (Bradley, BMP1, 2s1 , M109, Leo, T64/72/80 ) but i can't belive that in rich country you have worse internet than me in east europe

You'd be surprised mate, our net isn't as good as you may expect, however best to stay on topic.

Anymore news on textures Marc? Last pics looked great :D

Little updateL: LAV-25

comments and tips/suggestions are always welcomed :p

arma22009-11-2103-47-37-08.jpg

arma22009-11-2103-48-03-91.jpg

arma22009-11-2103-46-49-78.jpg

I tried installing the pack of textures, but I have a serious problem, perhaps because the version of my game is German and I have to use a mod so that it is in English. Well I do not know, but what happens is that when I install the mod texture all other mods stop working including the mod English. Could someone help me with this please? The same happens with the FFAA mod terrorist, but not with the FFAA weapons!

hey guy I have a problem with the Humvee TOW. The TOW launcher is not showing up.

Also have this problem.

Are you going to retexture vehicles like the the MTVR or Ural?

Little updateL: LAV-25

comments and tips/suggestions are always welcomed :p

Looks awesome!

Also have this problem.

Are you going to retexture vehicles like the the MTVR or Ural?

I confirm this bug.

The TOW HMMWV does not show the weapon; it happens both for the manned crew as well as the empty vehicles.

Btw, great work. Looking forward for the complete release ;)

4-arma22009-10-0805-53-38-71.jpg

In this shot we can see the TOW Launcher combined with the HMMWV, how should we get to work?

Thanx

Hello guys, I just searched for my old nickname (McNools) here on the BIforums, and found this topic, I lost my password for my old McNools-account when I took a long break in modding, so I haven't been able to read any Pm's, it seems people have been trying to contact me for permission, but I don't think I have recieved any emails. I noticed that you decided not to use my stuff, but I just wanted to say that you can use it if you want to. Good luck with the mod. :)

Edit: And thanks to placebo, I got my old account back, nice guy. :)

Edited by McNools

You might wanna release it already. :P :D

You might wanna learn some manners or maybe try doing it yourself.

Do not ask for something that you yourself would not do.