Sign in to follow this  
rwryne

Keep us entertained

making a simple game like pong in the screen when ur waitin for the current game to end

u could have it on the laptop thing u press a button and the game pops up or somethin

i dun care just give us something to do

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister Frag @ Mar. 16 2002,05:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Next thing you know, someone will want it to be MP-capable and have join-in-progress...  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Lol or they'll threaten to boycott mp games unless the pong editing tools are released

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Mar. 16 2002,05:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif8--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister Frag @ Mar. 16 2002,05wow.gif8)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Next thing you know, someone will want it to be MP-capable and have join-in-progress...  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Lol or they'll threaten to boycott mp games unless the pong editing tools are released<span id='postcolor'>

LOL tounge.gif

And while waiting to take part in the MP Pong you could play Tetris at the waiting screen... wink.gifbiggrin.gif

It would be cool if there would be some kind of games like pong, with high scores saved into the server wink.gif Though it might make people angry who are just about to make a highscore when the missions ends tounge.gif

rwryne I owe you an apology, I deleted this when you first posted it, thought it was dumb, but on reflection it's not quite so dumb wink.gif Would certainly help pass the time for those waiting smile.gif

LOL I have a game that has a Pong style game when you're waiting for it to load wink.gif It's old though.

lol gladiator is a good movie

lol placebo i didn't knwo if u deleted it or it didn't post cus i didn't put a topic description

i said any simple games come on BIS,

YOU CAN DO IT!

Hi all,

How about besides pong we could have somthing like the old sealteam game and have a Bull Session!!!

Yhea space invader would be cool yep that would be nice but usually I go off make some coffee or start cooking my dinner.

i always go watch tv then forget about it and come back with the message SESSION LOST

im like MOTHER FUCKER

My biggest grip now is not the wait. It's having moderators who feel the necessity to delete members posts just cause they think they are dumb. How does that saying go, o yeah.

*with a British accent*

"Bad form old chap. Very bad form." confused.gif

HEHE Great idea with PONG but how about having the little laptop have DOOM on it a tiny game to run by todays standard! sharpen your shooting skills for the game when it finally loads!! smile.gif

Maybe have "OFP-lite" to play while you are waiting. old-school sidescrolling shooter, a la Metal Slug.

Also, inflight movies on transport choppers. My passengers tend to get cranky, so I need a way to distract em smile.gif

After all, what else are you going to do with that TV screen in the Mi17?

lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Mar. 17 2002,09:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Maybe have "OFP-lite" to play while you are waiting.<span id='postcolor'>

Like these. They require Macromedia Shockwave. You would think it wouldn't be that difficult to incorporate.

Well with resistance there is going to be jip so it wouldnt be needed anyways (CAnt wait)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ale2999 @ Mar. 17 2002,10:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well with resistance there is going to be jip<span id='postcolor'>

Where is this documented?

yeah, I hadnt heard about that.

All I ever heard is that JIP was impossible, due to issues with the game engine.

Whered you hear about this?

This is all that's officially listed to date:

-New island with over 100 sq. km

-Enhanced graphics engine with high resolution textures

-New thrilling campaign

-New vehicles and weapons

-New single-player and multi-player missions

-Refined network code for better multi-player combat

There was never mention, to the best of my knowledge, that the new MP code included JIP.

I don't think BIS is considering JIP.

And personally, I don't want it.

you start with your teammates, you finish with your teammates.

Anyway, 3months til Resistance comes out. and thanx to mother nature(or GMT), I will be the last to get the expansion, since i'm in California.