Sign in to follow this  
=SF=Hyrax

How to up the gun and pack space on woman?

im tring to add Females to a mission for some of our squad mates that are female, but the stock females cant hold rifles or stuff like that. any advice?:confused:

For that you need to change the configs, alternatively add a new female class through configs. Unfortunately that means making a small addon.

?? help? when if comes to modding, im dumbfound. All im trying to do is make a female with guns or a female with camo uniform that has all the item holders

Edited by =SF=Hyrax

Yeah, I totally wanted to make Granny-SF :D

I tried a small tweak addon.

It is not so easy unfortunately.

Women used different animations then men.

Using men's anims crashes the game.

I assume redoing the women models with the same skeleton of male might work.

That reminds me of Arma with the female reporter unit with the CLAWS OF DEATH!

Man that was some scary shit!

Still, someone has to make playable or at least armed women. I want to give theM all bikes and sniper rifles. Come on! Do it!

with the CLAWS OF DEATH!

Man that was some scary shit!

Hehe I loved those, they go along nicely with my custom face texture.

wouldnt the backpack script come in handy for this ???

Im sure domination has this in it..

It would help carrying stuff, but it still wouldn't allow them to use weapons.

Boy, it's so lame that female units don't have half the animations they were supposed to have... I mean, you cant even do playAction "grabDragged" on them... so, either you're supposed to hack around it, or you will leave any female civilians behind in a help-the-civilians-mission and only save the men....

And that's my point: it's so damn limiting that you can't do shit with them :/ Animations, tricks and _show_ (in short: a pack of lies, hehe) is something of the utmost importance for any great singleplayer mission. Immersion, tenability, variety, emotions, surprises...

I really hope, that BIS will supply at least all men-animations to females aswell. Btw. I understand, that some animations are limited to one sex, but there are so many generic animations, which should work for any sex. And IMHO those generic animations should also look good, if they'd implement some sex-specific variables (like speed, shifted joints, or whatever is needed to make them look a bit different, more female..)