Sign in to follow this  
phobia

No Placebo, You did not anaswer my question

Neither did you answer my PM. Stop dancing around the topic. Give me a honest answer.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

You can keep closing the Free track threads. But the bottom line is you all are to cowards to say "We have a deal with natural point and removed the feature from Arma 2 for this reason".

I think it is very chicken shit you are going to close all the free track threads when it is a HONEST concern with YOUR product.

But i got my answer. I WILL NOT BUY YOUR PRODUCT THEN!!!!!!!!

Edited by phobia

lolwot?

why dont ask us the question and maybe u might get an answer.

Placebo keeps closing the free track threads so we can;t have dialog about it. It was about a thread about the lack of free track support.

see here http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=79304

But none of the other threads gives a reason for WHY it was removed from ARMA 2.

So while he can be completely biased and close this threads along with the one posted here that shows a "respectful tone and addressing" To get a complete blow off and just close the thread is COWARD. I DO NOT respect someone with those actions.

Edited by phobia

There are so many threads on this topic already. Please use the search function before making three topics on the same topic.

well you have your answer already so stop asking.

btw i would edit the end of you post before you get perm banned, he is the leading moderator here and unfortunatly he can do what he likes regardless of your whining about free track support.

Edited by Pauld

well you have your answer already so stop asking.

btw i would edit the end of you post before you get perm banned

I asked ONCE!!! How many is to many???? Once OMG

Perm ban, why would that bother me. He has already shown me that he is not a respectful mod. I would not want to be apart of a developer that treats its fan base such as this.

So you believe to get respect you must be a complete asshole such as what you are doing right now? Placebo was trying to be nice then you come on here yelling obscenities at him like you are some mad man.

I think this is a perfect situation to call you a hypocrite. :band:

but as placebo already explained to you there is already a topic regarding freetrack why didnt you continue there? making another thread is just landing you more in the shit,

believe me he is a very respected person around here, he has help me and many others around here, there are rules here believe me you should read them before you make another thread.

New members can really get annoying. Please ban him placebo or another moderator.

I hope to NEVER encounter you online.

Wait how am I supposed to continue with free track dialog that you said i should of did instead of making a new topic. When he is closing all those topics.

Do you see my point. That is the reason for the obscenity. I don't want to be this way. My orignial post was writen in regard to how i LOVE BIS. but the way they are treating the Free track community is disrepectful and NO I won't give him respect for given ZERO answer.

---------- Post added at 11:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

New members can really get annoying. Please ban him placebo or another moderator.

I hope to NEVER encounter you online.

Dude you have zero clue what you are talking about. I been a member of ArmA and OF for a long time. Just because i don't frequent the forums does not mean anything.

I came here in regard to the lack of free track support. We the free track community are being treated as if we don't have a reason for being upset.

Placebo keeps closing the free track threads so we can;t have dialog about it. It was about a thread about the lack of free track support.

see here http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=79304

But none of the other threads gives a reason for WHY it was removed from ARMA 2.

So while he can be completely biased and close this threads along with the one posted here that shows a "respectful tone and addressing" To get a complete blow off and just close the thread is COWARD. I DO NOT respect someone with those actions.

I love the internet, it makes heros and tough guys out of everyone:yay:

Oh and how can anyone respect you when you pull this bulls!t?

Get your punk ass outta here:D

Oh...and in before the lock:D

Edited by rowdied
cause I was feeling tough and disrespectfull too!

Wasn't there some legal crud about freetrack at one point using protected components from Track IR? Is that in any way the issue here?

I second this. *says "yay" in a monotone similar to Congress*

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Wasn't there some legal crud about freetrack at one point using protected components from Track IR? Is that in any way the issue here?

Indeed.

What bull shit. Please explain. For being upset that a developer left out a key piece of code so we the free track community are forced to go the natural point route.

Forcing us to go buy a $150 unit if we want head tracking software. I don't see how this has anything to do with what you are talking about.

My point is very important for many members who use Free track. But you are just coming here to "get noticed". So come back with some "points" and then i will have a conversation with you.

quoted for the truth :yay:

Everything takes some time. In this case: You need to study the API / specs first. Then you need to read the inputs and process them (this will most likely be very similar to what we are already doing for TrackIR). Then you need to create UI so that users can adjust their preferences. Finally you need to test the thing. It is not something you will finish in one hour.

Time spent implementing this is time taken from implementing other things. In the weeks to come, I cannot see how would I justify to spend our resources on this.

I repeat: there is no prejudice, there is no "we will never implement FreeTrack" stance from our side, only in current situation I see little reason to do so. Once we see this kind of input is popular enough to justify the development expenses, we may reconsider this.

Taken from another Freetrack thread. Maybe this helps to cool down a little.

So let me get this straight. You guys think it is perfectly acceptable for a company to FORCE its user base to go buy the Natural point product??

That the other 25% or what ever it shall be of Free track users are just left high and dry.

It is really easy to see that NP and BIS have a thing. BIS markets the use of NP products with its product and NP markets its product in the use of BIS products.

But to single out part of its fan base is really not smart business sense for BIS. maybe for NP it is good but for BIS it is not to bright.

Taken from another Freetrack thread. Maybe this helps to cool down a little.

Thanks for that quote Myke. but I could be just reading it wrong. To me it sounds like a "blow off". Now like I said maybe I am reading it wrong. By a comment like that it comes off that it most likly won't get adjusted and we the FREE TRACK users will be screwed.

But i got my answer. Fuck you and fuck your product.

Classy. Bye then.