Sign in to follow this  
Section Eight

Pathetic

Ok, so I understand how hard it is to make a game. Time, money etc....But this is ludacris. For everyone with operating rigs, I am sick of hearing how your system runs the game fantastic. Computers are complicated. Dont tell me to update my drivers etc one more time so help me god. I just bought a I7 920 6gb ram pc and immediately dloaded arma2 from steam when I got it. Computer was not touched at all! I dropped 50 bucks on a game that was NOT tested properly. Get off your high horses, because you have the luck, if you were in our (many) spot you'd be doing the same. Consider yourselves lucky. My system preceeds the requirements, yet multiplayer is flawless...yet i try campaign....CTD. So say its my hardware one more time, so i help me god ill pull an ending of Jay and silent Bob. I know where you live! lol. But seriously this is bullshit, Games nowadays are becoming more beta testing yourselves. I shouldn't have to buy a game, with writing on the side saying basically "yeah your ok" on the side and come to find out when I install it..."yeah, thanks for the money, sucka, I fucked your mom too!" Goddamn Ruskies

....Goddamn Ruskies

Hahahaha, failed geography didn't you?

yea ebud called satire, deushbag...yet lemme guess, fanboy....?

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 AM ----------

Floridians dont count...just like the english and austrailia... we send you there to die

yet multiplayer is flawless...

Well worth the price of the game right there.

I agree. yet it is a good game, and want to finish it

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 AM ----------

All the ramblings I said...all he could come up with too...Hey, actually, I cant be sexist...Gotta please all, sorry Ms Ebud.

Say HI to Mickey!

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

ha, sorry defunkt...saw where your from, just having fun...

Just because you have monster rig doesn't mean you can run the game.

Every rig is composed of different sets of hardware, which means it's inevitable some people will have problem running the game, and you are just one of those unlucky people.

So my advice is to find out what the problem is, instead of whining on the forum.

OK, ill join the hundreds of people ( who come to forums to figure it out, besides those who dont bother + god knows how many who dont use internet forums) to figure out why we got duped into buying a game thats broken. Continue?

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 AM ----------

Thank god Im not the NAACP

yea ebud called satire, deushbag...yet lemme guess, fanboy....?

It appears you don't know what satire is, sir. You should form a study group with Dunedain to figure it out. Perhaps two heads are better than one on this issue.

all i can say is.. stop moaning, if you want to moan, do it at a wall... and just wait until placebo see's this, he's guna ban your ass to the moon!!! the MOON!!!!! theres no ruskies up there ;) XD

another guy who has no problems, yet if shit hit fan with you...you'd be here, and i only think with the head between my legs.

What help did you ask for? Oh right, it's a smartass that has troubles and doesn't give any data nor idea besides CTD and is a cynical.. Whatever.. Pissed off comedy of the highest order...

Now, do you want help or to just bitch, wiseguy? Care to detail the issue?

haha beej

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

what details?

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

apparently. threre is no help

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 AM ----------

cause I number in the many

You... Have.. A.. Problem? What is it? what are your settings? rpt file? anything to assist in finding the area of the CTD? There are more than enough experienced FanBois that actually care enought to test out on their rigs.

Edited by Scrub
Some crap I didn't need to say

I dont want to bitch, I really am a nice guy, just disgruntled....I just want to finish the game...and have fun in multiplayer

again, we cannot help if you do not pass info along, we're not psychic. I'm going to bed, wish you luck in solving your issue.

what info would you care for?

---------- Post added at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 AM ----------

all I can think of is nvidia causing issues, seems to be the trend

Ok, so I understand how hard it is to make a game. Time, money etc....But this is ludacris. For everyone with operating rigs, I am sick of hearing how your system runs the game fantastic. Computers are complicated. Dont tell me to update my drivers etc one more time so help me god. I just bought a I7 920 6gb ram pc and immediately dloaded arma2 from steam when I got it. Computer was not touched at all! I dropped 50 bucks on a game that was NOT tested properly. Get off your high horses, because you have the luck, if you were in our (many) spot you'd be doing the same. Consider yourselves lucky. My system preceeds the requirements, yet multiplayer is flawless...yet i try campaign....CTD. So say its my hardware one more time, so i help me god ill pull an ending of Jay and silent Bob. I know where you live! lol. But seriously this is bullshit, Games nowadays are becoming more beta testing yourselves. I shouldn't have to buy a game, with writing on the side saying basically "yeah your ok" on the side and come to find out when I install it..."yeah, thanks for the money, sucka, I fucked your mom too!" Goddamn Ruskies

Goddamn Russkies? better watch what comes out of your mouth..

I updated drivers, now its worse,weird too, Went the first few missions without a hitch, then all of a sudden, hit the recon mission to find out who killed miles etc... and every 10 min Kaput!

---------- Post added at 05:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

Im russian...Ukraine to be exact....when has the internet become so exact ;)

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

But moms side is sullivans...So drinking explains a lil, worst of both worlds..(irish, russian ;) ) whom am i kidding, its great

Read this article: Toms Hardware - NVidia + Core i7

NVidia drivers seem to have performance issues related to the new Intel Core i7s. The article is from February but the problem apparently still exists. Suffice to say, NVidia+Core i7 rigs are apparently struggling with many games, not just Arma2.

all the effort to make yourself look like an ...

If you're seriously trying to find help on a public forum I would reframe from foul mouthing, wont get you far.

Read this article: Toms Hardware - NVidia + Core i7

NVidia drivers seem to have performance issues related to the new Intel Core i7s. The article is from February but the problem apparently still exists. Suffice to say, NVidia+Core i7 rigs are apparently struggling with many games, not just Arma2.

He told you not to say it was his hardware, weren't you reading? GOD! So don't come into this thread with your excellent information cited from outside sources and start helping. He wants to hear how the game sucks, not how to solve his problems. GEEZ!

I see no specific troubleshooting issue reported, I just see some unclear poorly structured rant, then a bunch of insults which are supposed to be satire.

This thread = fail.