Sign in to follow this  
Yoshama

Attack dogs

Wicked! :yay:

They could be used by insurgents but extremely unreliable, for example: running to any tank, even friendly ones: "2, Cease Fire!" :D

Then again, WWF or Greenpeace would complain :( :D

Dogs should at least be able to bite...

yeah good idea bit like cod5 with the dogs after certain amount of kills i suppose it can be made somehow and im sure it would get quite alot of people intrested might be made later on ...

Well, as a sneaky little preview, I can reveal that the first release of JTD Tracker Dog will have a dog that can not only track, but can attack too.

To be clear, there is no attack animation. But there is what we have called a "Pacify" action that puts a unit down on the floor, either by injury or terror :)

I was wondering why an attack dog was not already included in the game. I just had a thought while playing Superpower that what if the player could recruit dogs to their squad and control them as you would an AI, excluding a few options.

Attack dogs? Going old school on that one, think about it. The animal would attack and try to kill everyone it meets. Inculding friendlies, that is why a mideval tatic has been phased out. I can see the use of guard dogs, but just to have random attack dogs released makes no sense.