Sign in to follow this  
fromz

ArmA2:OHMOD Preview

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0rYO-1xWbc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0rYO-1xWbc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

This video is great Fromz, Will the jet be making in the initial release? Thanks for including our names in the credits too :D

Thx for claryfing

I'm definitely waiting for the standalone :)

Me too, i prefer play with this one with the stand alone version.

I wouldnt mind having to use the entire ace mod to paly this, but it screws up my performance, so +1 for standalone. ^^

Iam for the ACE Version, with ace the big advantage is that its more useable on online fights.

I don't know why people are voting for the standalone version.

Ace2 is an absolute must! This way we don't get our heads shot from a mile away with a pistol.

The AI is actually intelligent for one as well.

I don't know why people are voting for the standalone version.

cos ace is still a beta...

ACE2 is the best, search your feelings people, you know this to be true!

Ah you think ACE is the best so everyone must be the same opinion.

go and play ACE but don´t try to manipulate other peoples mind

Ah you think ACE is the best so everyone must be the same opinion.

go and play ACE but don´t try to manipulate other peoples mind

Whats against ACE2? ok i dont like the updater ,but its a good thing to have new mods in one Package that is usable on Servers in the internet. With ACE2 and this mod together we have a high quality mod package that can everyone play online with a lot of content :)

I am not against ace,just wait for the final version to implement it in another addon

Whats against ACE2? ok i dont like the updater ,but its a good thing to have new mods in one Package that is usable on Servers in the internet. With ACE2 and this mod together we have a high quality mod package that can everyone play online with a lot of content :)

I play ACE2 and i like it but what i dont like is somebody who thinks only his mind is the mind that everyone should have.

And why i want a standalone version?

I working on an CTI Mod without ACE.

The best thing would be an Content where all Material are in and seperate Configs so you only must load the Content one time and than you can choose which Config you use.

for Example Vilas P85 is good in this he made an extra Config .pbo so when its give only an Config update you must not load the big file again

Jeah thats right, and thats one reason why a standalon version is coming out :-)

Edited by Clawhammer

Hehe, There are two options for all of you my friends. ACEXPLA and Operation Halfmoon PLA. No need to persuade others' choose.

They are practically same, with ACE compatible(dependent upon ACE) and the other without but standalone.

As a matter of fact, The PLA standalone vesion is final encapsulated tonight, But there are some tired issues I have to solve in ACEXPLA, I want keep my word to release ACEXPLA first, The ACE team should be respected, they are helped me carefully and make this MOD more compatible becoming to multiplayer game.

The standalone vesion is multiplayable but directed towards SP game, I added many style musics(like in the trailer) in it for mission edit guys. and I think it's simpler and more optimized.

Sorry for tantalize friends, I'm too impatient to write the release Readmes. But there are bugs still creeping, Batter team work need cooperation and time. Thanks :)

Really really want to play a while.. develop and test expend our too much time.

That's good to hear you are keeping your word and releasing the ACEX version first. It's great to hear there are still people in this world that honor their word.

Bravo bud. I look forward to seeing what you release. Thanks for your time and effort.

Might I ask if the first ACEX PLA version will be available in 7zip(or rar on anything) as a "milestone release", or only throught Six updater?

Frozm, since Scuba posted a wip of a mortar being made to ACE2.

We can guess that, we will be able to have small mortar team with a deployable system.

If it really happens, did you have plan's on making a 60mm mortar like the Type 93 (Just a exemple, i am not familiar with PLA mortars)

Banderas, ACE team responsible the version release affairs. Standlone version will release in ordinary way (7z).

jhoson14, Yes, mortar team with deployable system is awesome.

But I'm not good at the complex configs, So maybe I can made a PLA mortar first then ask Scuba to help me to added it in ACEXPLA, in future, i'm not sure.

Post Removed.

Edited by JDMT

Wait wait, are you saying that I can download it as part of the ACE2 mod right now?