Sign in to follow this  
AASE

Operation Northstar --- TROOPS

Hello everyone, today I have an update and a release for Operation Northstar.

The mod is going well and we have started to get stuff into ArmA2 and we arnt sure at the time if we will be doing a full ArmA release or just release a few things for ArmA and the rest for ArmA2.

As you seen in the past month NZDF and CMF (Canadian Millitary Force) have Merged and keep the name of ONS. And recently Crash just released the Canadian CC130 which can be found here.

And today I have an ancocment I was going to release the troops on July 1st (Canada Day) but decided to move the release date today.

The Units included in this download are the, basic Rifleman, Grenider, C9A2 Gunner.

I would like to thank ABS for the models, Ace Of Spades for the Textures, and Swat-Guy for getting them in game :D I have been doing some extensive testing on the troops until recently as my ArmA no- longer starts :S

ONS-Troops V0.1 Download **** ONS Troops V0.1 ****

Sorry for Megaupload but at the time of Upload File front’s Upload area was down.

Please Vist our site at www.ons.armaholic.eu

ArmedAssault.info Mirror and News:

8564507.gif

We have also added this release to your personal author profile

If a release or contact information is missing, feel free to drop a PM, it will then be added.

Awesome, have been waiting for this for a long time. It's unfortunate they don't work with ArmA II, because I don't have ArmA installed anymore. Can't wait to see these in ArmA II though. Great work! :D

AASE,

I checked out your website after trying out your released troops. they look great! and so does that LAVIII. any chance that we will get a shot at the LAVIII on Arma? or is it going straight to Arma II?

thanks again for the troops!

I've got the NZLAVIII into a2, just need to get 1 small issue with it resolved and add in a few new features if possible.

there will be sooner or later just gotta get on my XO from NZDF about it

can we have some pics?

I don;t have ArmA 2 yet, but I wanna show my friend whos in the Canadian Forces Reserve

Edit: oops i thought this was for ArmA 2 :D

i will post a pic here ASAP for you ok? and yes the LAV III will be released for ArmA 1 as well as ArmA 2 there just a few fixes that need ot be made and then it will be released :D looking at a weeks time for the LAV III.

hey man can u release the Mlods so we can port them to ArmA 2?

hey man can u release the Mlods so we can port them to ArmA 2?

Are you another one of those jerks that dont read the whole thread?

he said it will be for arma1 and 2 so just be patient!

keep up the good work guys.

Are you another one of those jerks that dont read the whole thread?

he said it will be for arma1 and 2 so just be patient!

keep up the good work guys.

how am i a jerk for wanting to port something..iv'e never taken the time to try to port a model..and i thought i'd try this so screw u and what the hell are the Uited States

Haha...relax guys. Let's not fight. We'll get it into ARMAII soon enough. Believe me when I say that I want to play with them in ARMAII as well.

Abs

o and sorry i forgot to say..GREAT WORK witht thes units

i have a ported vertion of the troops in A2 working 100% fine untill you use a weapon with a M203 or a MG then the arms go odd lol. but unfortinlty somthing happaned to my computer i think i fried my motherboard lol so im working on getting a better computer.

So dont exspet to see a troop release for A2 anytime soon but maybe cadpat retextures in the near future.

I also tried importing the weapons but i keep getting errors about selctor aim prob or somthing lol

Great jobs guys! :) I have found one bug, when using Night Vision, you will see that the goggles will not be on his face, but between his legs ;)

~ Raven / Griffen / Raptor

lol i never noticed that before only because i never used NVG with them before lol. thanks for pointing that out will get that fixed soon.

Raptor;1349072']Great jobs guys! :) I have found one bug' date=' when using Night Vision, you will see that the goggles will not be on his face, but between his legs ;)

~ Raven / Griffen / Raptor[/quote']

Sorry, we don't have too much military experience, so we weren't sure where they went. ;)

Just kidding. We'll fix that ASAP.

Abs