Sign in to follow this  

Arma II & OA User Video Thread

Well, the ending to Black Hawk Alive wasnt very nice - bit brutal.

Not mine but dang I want to join there Clan I watched all of them on me big screen TV chilling on me seat in front room.

Its like watching a war film but dare I say it better as we can after play the same game :).

Albert I do the same thing hehehehe its awesome watching people play this game COOP etc.

What do you lot use to record your MP sessions Fraps? if so does it use alot of resources?.

Thanks

EDIT

I am saving this one till later when the kids are in bed etc :)

Thanks vonlipwig

Edited by stk2008

This is my first published video for the last year. I hope you'll enjoy it. You can watch all episodes in HD.

***THE CAVALRY DAY***

Episode 1: ***FROM THE HEAVEN TO THE HELL***

RiI7Le3Bx0s

Episode 2: ***SHOOT'N'LOOT***

odtg7aYCPOk

Episode 3: ***FR.......DLY F..RE!!! FR.......DLY F..RE!!!***

M_Y3mj1b20o

Episode 4: ***HEAVY METAL***

dXLCeHUm6ZU

Episode 5: ***END GAME***

_0xyTdmYM50

Another thanks to the guys from the 7th Cavalry Regiment.

Edited by FeoFUN

Woooot more vids to watch tonight thanks Mr Fun.

What do you lot use to record these and all so do you use the same app to take screen shots as ARMA2 don't have a screen shot key apart from print screen but that's crap as ya have to copy/paste :(

Woooot more vids to watch tonight thanks Mr Fun.

You're welcome. :)

What do you lot use to record these and all so do you use the same app to take screen shots as ARMA2 don't have a screen shot key apart from print screen but that's crap as ya have to copy/paste :(

Yes. I prefer to capture with the FRAPS, both - stills and videos.

Hi thanks for the reply do you use the free version if not is there a free version or is the free version of Fraps ok as I dont want to spend any moneys as BIS have all of mine :P hahahahhaa

Hi thanks for the reply do you use the free version if not is there a free version or is the free version of Fraps ok as I dont want to spend any moneys as BIS have all of mine :P hahahahhaa

Try WeGame - i don't know how it's good, but it's the only 'free' option i know.

WeGame is a solid recording program. The quality isn't as good as Fraps' but it does the job just fine for the less demanding people I guess. :) The only problem I've had with it, is sound tends to desync after longer periods of recording.

Personally I use Fraps, and bought the full version of it. Very good program too.

Welcome back, dude! :D

Just keep your signature within those borders now, ya hear? :p

Hey Litos, welcome back! :yay: Just to let you know, I havent dropped my website project yet. But the movie virus caught me again so I am starting a new short film.

BTW: how is the hand held camera shaking effect used in ArmA2. Is that scripted or done later on via editing software.

I do it via editing.

And yeah, I gotta go edit my signature later today haha, a bit busy atm though.

lol the Independence day speech was hilarious

H_41u9dQuI8

sorry Litos I had to re-post this :o, I was browsing your channel today and saw this, I hadn't gotten to see it yet, my favorite, with the a10 vid as #2