topeira

unlocking weapons in armory. what for?

as titles says- what is the point in doing armory missions and unlocking stuff?

can i use the extra weapons in anything outside the armory?

Go into the armoury and press (left shift and numpad -) then type GETALLGEAR i think and you will have all stuff unlocked to look at!

so it's just so i can experiment with the gear in the armory? it doesnt unlock for anything else?

kinda pointless, no? :P

I guess it's in there so that the people that totally love to unlock stuff have a place where they can satisfy that need. ;)

Did anyone notice that when you unlock everything and beat the final challenge you get the .50AE Desert Eagle? The only way I could get it was finishing ALL the challenges without cheating though..

I bet my AK74 skeet shooting scores PWN yours! ;)

Did anyone notice that when you unlock everything and beat the final challenge you get the .50AE Desert Eagle? The only way I could get it was finishing ALL the challenges without cheating though..

I bet my AK74 skeet shooting scores PWN yours! ;)

Oh, that's evil man. Pure evil. :p

I think anyone that lusts after a .50AE Desert Eagle deserves all the punishment in the world trying to acquire one in a video game.

I think anyone that lusts after a .50AE Desert Eagle deserves all the punishment in the world trying to acquire one in a video game.

LOL! :D

Armoury is for girls. The big boys are out in the field putting their life on the line.

Ok now i really just blabbering here. Time for bed... Soon.

This doesn't seem to work with OA, I tried the code mentioned above, yet all the OA content remains locked, anyone got a code for OA?? I want to take some high res sshots of some choppers, thanks.

Never mind, figured it out, got some high res shots of the OA Huey, very cool.

Never mind, figured it out, got some high res shots of the OA Huey, very cool.

God how I hate answer's like that.

Maybe telling us HOW you did it so anyone else that wants to unlock can do it too.

BTW there's another way that I used besides typing in that command line. So there!

yea i dont really get it either. But i guess its just a little add on

oh, sorry guys. In your Arma2 profile there is a line that records your Armory points, hence you spend time in there, complete challenges, ect... your points go up. This line can be edited to a high number so everything is unlocked all the time, no need to type in command line codes.

The problem however is that there is no line in the OA profile, so it must be added. Here is the steps necessary to set it up.

NOTE: you will need to create a custom profile if you have not done so, only a custom profile can be edited. Just open Arma2, click profile and create a new one. Repeat for OA if needed.

Open your Arma2 profile with note pad, you can find it in... My Documents\ArmA 2 Other Profiles. Find the line that says armoryPoints & change the value to 50000, it should look like this;

armoryPoints=50000;

Now highlight this line and copy it, then click save & close.

Now open your OA profile, you will need to paste this line in the last section of code, just above the line that says difficultyMP="regular"; it will look like this below;

showTitles=0;

showRadio=0;

activeKeys[]=

{

"BIS_CE0"

};

armoryPoints=50000;

difficultyMP="regular";

mouseSensitivityX=1;

mouseSensitivityY=1;

floatingZoneArea=0;

With the new code added for the armory, click save & close. Now fire up ArmA2 or OA and your Armory points or percentage will be maxed out & you can use anything there, this fix remains so no need to type in a code every time you want to use it, enjoy!

Edited by TCEd

OK txs..and that's how I did it but nice for those that didn't know this little trick.

On 7/18/2010 at 4:14 PM, TCEd said:

oh, sorry guys. In your Arma2 profile there is a line that records your Armory points, hence you spend time in there, complete challenges, ect... your points go up. This line can be edited to a high number so everything is unlocked all the time, no need to type in command line codes.

The problem however is that there is no line in the OA profile, so it must be added. Here is the steps necessary to set it up.

NOTE: you will need to create a custom profile if you have not done so, only a custom profile can be edited. Just open Arma2, click profile and create a new one. Repeat for OA if needed.

Open your Arma2 profile with note pad, you can find it in... My Documents\ArmA 2 Other Profiles. Find the line that says armoryPoints & change the value to 50000, it should look like this;

armoryPoints=50000;

Now highlight this line and copy it, then click save & close.

Now open your OA profile, you will need to paste this line in the last section of code, just above the line that says difficultyMP="regular"; it will look like this below;

showTitles=0;

showRadio=0;

activeKeys[]=

{

"BIS_CE0"

};

armoryPoints=50000;

difficultyMP="regular";

mouseSensitivityX=1;

mouseSensitivityY=1;

floatingZoneArea=0;

With the new code added for the armory, click save & close. Now fire up ArmA2 or OA and your Armory points or percentage will be maxed out & you can use anything there, this fix remains so no need to type in a code every time you want to use it, enjoy!

Hello I remade your guide on the steam community page for Arma 2. Heres the link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3196540342

On 6/21/2009 at 4:17 PM, topeira said:

The point of the armory is to be able to test out and practice with the various items. I for one wish more games had this feature.