Good news I hope...with pictures :3 ?

Is that cos you can't read James?

Great news Stalker, look forward to it.

Standby...

News to follow later today...

I hope its good news :P

hehe can't wait! :D

News to follow ......

Camo sounds good, i know its nearly xmas but dont expect too much fellas, waiting is what its all about, patience and all that stuff, someday, someday ......

be using these in missions in the future, will do for me.

Yeah firstly don't get your hopes up too much! I haven't released the 4 Rifle addon but you might want to check in the Addons: Complete section anyways....

STALKERGB'S UKSF

great work stalker! If these units are anything to go by, your 4 rilfes will be out of this world!!

just wondeirng how your vehicles are coming along? Any pics floating around at all? :P

great work stalker! If these units are anything to go by, your 4 rilfes will be out of this world!!

just wondeirng how your vehicles are coming along? Any pics floating around at all? :P

The vehicles have been put on hold till I finish the Infantry then I will see if I'm able to crack on with them :)

The vehicles have been put on hold till I finish the Infantry then I will see if I'm able to crack on with them :)

Great news stalker, looking forward to them!

Any updates on these badboys stalker?

The update is.... there is not major update I'm afraid. I'm a bit drunk atm but I'll post a pic for everyone in a bit!

The update is.... there is not major update I'm afraid. I'm a bit drunk atm but I'll post a pic for everyone in a bit!

hahaha, right oh, much appreciated :)

As i mentioned in the UKSF thread, i will probably make a ACE and Non-ACE version (non ace first). Might get in touch with SickBoy so that i can include my daysack thing in their backpack system.

Still no idea of a relase date or anything like that yet ?

well even if there isnt keep up the good work.

Still no idea of a relase date or anything like that yet ?

well even if there isnt keep up the good work.

Yeah, I can help you with that one........when its ready lol................

was expecting that lol still you dont ask you dont get (or so im told anyways)

Yeah sorry, I've been unexpectedly busy in RL and havent had much time to sit down and get on with things, havent really wanted to when i have had the time either. Things are getting there though, if a tad slower than planned.

Matt

Yeah sorry, I've been unexpectedly busy in RL and havent had much time to sit down and get on with things, havent really wanted to when i have had the time either. Things are getting there though, if a tad slower than planned.

Matt

How dare you be so slow! Lol

take your time mate :) super excited about these and although i've only been here a small amount of time we all know what a perfectionist you are! rl comes 1st.

How dare you be so slow! Lol

take your time mate :) super excited about these and although i've only been here a small amount of time we all know what a perfectionist you are! rl comes 1st.

Ditto. Can't wait :D

I like what I see so far. Regarding the SA80 series of weapons will they be the improved A2 variants? If you add the original A1 variants you should add a script that causes them to jam, break, and fall apart.

I think you'd have to scour British armories nation wide to find an A1 (thank fuck), even my OTC had A2s with SUSAT.

Edited by Pathy

I like what I see so far. Regarding the SA80 series of weapons will they be the improved A2 variants? If you add the original A1 variants you should add a script that causes them to jam, break, and fall apart.

lol, dam reminds me of when i was in the army at ATR Pirbright 2000 when the A1 where still about my dam rifle help me fail 2 APWT in basic!

I think you'd have to scour British armories nation wide to find an A1, even my OTC had A2s with SUSAT.

We still had 40,000 A1s in stock back in 2008.

Since then ~17,000 of them were converted to semi-auto L98A2s for the cadets and are back in circulation. We gave a few thousand A1s to the Romanian Navy at some point as well, but I think that might have been when we sold them the Type 22 Frigates (that was around 2003/2004). We probably have about 20,000 left now, which can be upgraded by HK if they ever need to be issued to British forces.

By comparison there are 180,000 L85A2s, 12,000 L86A2s and 2,000 L22A2s issued.

da12thmonkey does such a pimped weapon as yours there in your sig actually exist? By that i mean has someone included it in a mod. I know the forces are using rails and foregrips in afghanistan.

It exists, but not in a completed state: I still need to make normal mapping and LODs for the bits I added to Chris' rifle. There are still a few attachments I want to make for it as well like the new flash eliminator, and maybe a LLM-01.

Think of it as a teaser of what UKF might release in the future. I'll probably post some proper pics of it once I do the normal maps.

Will you be adding ironsights to the SA80's? Just that scopes arent all to great come FIBUA.

Hope all is well!