Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

ArmA2 Demo Release Today - 2PM GMT - 3PM CET - 6:00 AM PST

Benchmark - This scenario is an unplayable cinematic benchmark test that will help you determine the best setting for playing ArmA 2 on your computer or to compare your hardware. Average FPS is displayed at the end of this scenario.

Nice an official ArmA Mark? :P

Placebo, Placebo, Long live Placebo :D

Tell us :P When will the None Torrent be up :P I'm so freaking Excited... :D :D

;1327716']Placebo.

Any chance you could get GameArena.com.au to host it?

If I download from there it dosen't add to my download Cap (Nor to any Australian Users on Bigpond)

Would appreciate it.

Sure thing, is there any way for me to upload it myself to their server? I fully appreciate and sympathise for the suffering you poor Aussies have to go through with the shitty internet most of you get, the wife and I quickly rejected Australia as a country to move to when we realised just how bad it was, think where we were for a month max was 1Mbit with heavy bandwidth limits :(

10 mins probably seeing as its..

Thursday, June 25, 2009 at 2:51:32 PM CEST

but who knows. :o

;1327716']Placebo.

Any chance you could get GameArena.com.au to host it?

If I download from there it dosen't add to my download Cap (Nor to any Australian Users on Bigpond)

Would appreciate it.

Normally works the other way around - people that want to mirror it contact the source. Or just mirror it. I'm sure all the main game mirrors will pick it up quickly. I'll be waiting for Internode to mirror it so I can get it quota free. Anyway, I wouldn't even be able to start playing it 'til 10 or 11pm and that would be irresponsible. Something to do on the weekend though. :)

seeds: 0, leechers: 154 = 154 peers

Well now there is all sorts of confusion as to when its gonna get released, in 10mins, or 1hour and 10 mins...

It will be 3PM CET in approximately 9 mins according to my clock, thus the demo will be released in 9 mins :)

Placebo, Placebo, Long live Placebo :D

Tell us :P When will the None Torrent be up :P I'm so freaking Excited... :D :D

None torrent version will also be up in 9 mins.

does that mean I can seed then sir? :D

As a wise and famous man once said, DOH!

Thanks for the 0.3% :D, now for the 99.7?

Sure thing, is there any way for me to upload it myself to their server? I fully appreciate and sympathise for the suffering you poor Aussies have to go through with the shitty internet most of you get, the wife and I quickly rejected Australia as a country to move to when we realised just how bad it was, think where we were for a month max was 1Mbit with heavy bandwidth limits :(

I'm not to sure.

From my experiences I think you have to fill out a form, link them, They download it and then upload it. If that's the case once the links are up I can fill it out and submit the form if that would be easier.

BTW a couple of people so far have had a launch error with the demo: "Demo failed to launch, X3DAudio1_6.dll was not found" You need to make sure you have the latest Directx 9 Redistributable installed: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=2DA43D38-DB71-4C1B-BC6A-9B6652CD92A3&displaylang=en

Edited by Placebo

@ PLACEBO

Do I need to create an account at LegitTorrents to be able to download the ARMA 2 DEMO ??

http://www.legittorrents.info/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=788f2c946d4e775ecef24f9a13dd892717a7dc3d#expand

Please advise, thanks ! :p

Don't think so, but doesn't hurt to do it anyways ;)

;1327765']I'm not to sure.

From my experiences I think you have to fill out a form' date=' link them, They download it and then upload it. If that's the case once the links are up I can fill it out and submit the form if that would be easier.[/quote']

Ok, well if there's any way I can help you Aussies please let me know :)

No worries, I just want to get it started so I can go play some Fifa ;)

*Breathing* *Breathing* *Breathing* :D :D Come on.. COme oooooooon :D ^^

@ PLACEBO

Do I need to create an account at LegitTorrents to be able to download the ARMA 2 DEMO ??

http://www.legittorrents.info/index.php?page=torrent-details&id=788f2c946d4e775ecef24f9a13dd892717a7dc3d#expand

Please advise, thanks ! :p

No, I just clicked on the link & it started, I don't have an account with them. You will need a torrent downloader however, I use Vuze.