Sign in to follow this  
-SONAF-Rabbit

Wrong CD-Key?:(

hello there again;)

well, i managed to get the game running...but unfortunately

i can´t tell you, what made it happen:(

it seems to run a bit more stabile now;)

but i have a new problem:

if i want to connect to a multiplayer game, it tells me, just like during installation, that i have a wrong CD-key, even though i used the original one,

from the handbooks´ backside!:(

can anybody help?:(

thx upfront!

Rabbit

MadDogX mentioned something about shitty printing and so that the number 2 looks like the letter Z or vice versa, cant remember. So some letters and/or number look like something else.

Might be you inserted your Key incorrect, might happen since the print quality is not very best.

Tips: usually there is never a letter "O" but number "0" (zero). Also watch carefully if it's F or P, they can be cofused too (serif almost closing the F to a P).

surly the game wouldnt install if you get them wrong correct?

yeh right game wouldnt install it surley would require a cd-key.

if you cant get online but can play single then somethings the matter hope someone can help you.

thx for the suggestions guys! ;)

right now everything is totally buggy here,...i can get into the tutorial and the campaigns, but it closes in the middle of the game when it wants too...so i think i´ll wait for the first real patch and see, what it does!:)

Multiplayer is not possible, even though i got the game installed...and yeah, i have 2´s in there, that could be a Z or vice versa....so i guess i have to reinstall it again...:(

grrrrr:(

Rabbit

greetings

Rabbit

stick with it rabbit, try as many things as you can before patch, dvd drivers for your drive, check you have top graphics drivers out for your graphics card, check things arent overheating - motherboard - graphics card etc just keep fiddling with things try your best and you may fix it goodluck friend

if you re-install and it still occours try updating everything you possible can just to try eliminate the possible cause.

Edited by Landstalker

Dear Community, Dear Bohemia,

in my Opinion it is unacceptable, that a game contains not a readable printing of a CD Key. I needed 20 trials until I figured out the right CD Key, also I paid money for the hotline to get a functional and readable CD Key, not got it until now. This is my last game I bought from Bohemia. Bohemia this should be a simulation and the customer, from whom you earn your income, should not be forced into riddles or trial and error shoot outs to figure out the the right CD-Key. This is absolutely unprofessional. Sorry this far away from an A or B exam, you failed :mad:

Bye Bohemia! :mad::rage::banghead:

Dear Community, Dear Bohemia,

in my Opinion it is unacceptable, that a game contains not a readable printing of a CD Key. I needed 20 trials until I figured out the right CD Key, also I paid money for the hotline to get a functional and readable CD Key, not got it until now. This is my last game I bought from Bohemia. Bohemia this should be a simulation and the customer, from whom you earn your income, should not be forced into riddles or trial and error shoot outs to figure out the the right CD-Key. This is absolutely unprofessional. Sorry this far away from an A or B exam, you failed :mad:

Bye Bohemia! :mad::rage::banghead:

Well thats not's Bohemia's fault, the publisher takes care of all that stuff

Bohemia Interactive are programmers, nor printers.

People born stupid, and they become wiser over time. Some do not.

Yes the lame+sub-prime German publisher screwed the printing of the CD-key, i can confirm it!

I had alost to use some reading-glasses or magnification-glasses to recognize some of the letters....

Morphicon/Peter Games Support

I really fail to see why to complain about hard to read CD-Keys here while distribution, manuals and printing them are in the hands of the Publishers and not the developers.

That certain people who should know better jump into this makes the situation even more worse.

Closing.