Sign in to follow this  
Placebo

505 Version: Release Date & Other topics - EU/Aus/NZ/SA/ME/Israel etc.

i know i won't recieve it on the 19th but im just curious how long does the shipping take.. if its going to be another 2 weeks ill pass and go buy at a retail store..

Yeah!!!! now to find money for it. 19th of june.

i know i won't recieve it on the 19th but im just curious how long does the shipping take.. if its going to be another 2 weeks ill pass and go buy at a retail store..

if you have a retail store to go too, I would suggest you do that. I would too, but my retail store wont be going to have it, so that's why I preorder it. and because it has free shipping too (pre order sales i think)

if you have a retail store to go too, I would suggest you do that. I would too, but my retail store wont be going to have it, so that's why I preorder it. and because it has free shipping too (pre order sales i think)

yea my local ebgames no nothing about armed assault 2 and its not even on their preorder list...

Yea i guess cause the advertising and that the developers arent really doing much to get it out there this time in the NZ and Australian Gaming Market.. which is kinda sad..even though surprisingly it would turn out a top hit in some retail stores!

yea my local ebgames no nothing about armed assault 2 and its not even on their preorder list...

they are definatly selling it...

http://www.ebgames.com.au/pc/product.cfm?id=14822&refer=productsearch

but in the last 24 hours it has changed from the 30th of June to the 9th of July.

Pre ordering off Steam for 49.95US seems to be the way to go.

Going on the current rate thats about 62 australian dollars. almost 40 dollars saved and u can download it straight away. (on the 19th of this month if Games.on.net are correct)

(edit)P.s from what i see on your post "local ebgames no nothing about armed assault 2"... i wouldnt ask for "Armed Assault 2", its not in EB's System as that, and thats not wat the game is called

Edited by Bozz
im a silly billy

well i went today to the ebgames at my local town centre,and they said the game isn't on their system?? is it only in NZ??

and yes i did refer it to as ArmA 2 and and Armed Assault 2, nothing..i checked their nz website and its not there, i won't be downloading it online cause im limited on my bandwidth cap a month..

ah well thats a bit shit... not a fan of steam?

ah well thats a bit shit... not a fan of steam?

nope i hate it..guess ill order from cdwow for $61 NZD with free shipping and wait an extra week..

yeh i just had a look on the Eb games NZ site, no arma 2 showing at all, unlucky

nope i hate it..guess ill order from cdwow for $61 NZD with free shipping and wait an extra week..

61 kiwi bucks is about $8.50 aussie isnt it, damn bargain that is.

61 kiwi bucks is about $8.50 aussie isnt it, damn bargain that is.

ahahahahha

$50.95 HERE

Aussie Servers HERE

Recieved today:)

Dear Dragon Roasting,

Thank you for placing your order with CD WOW!

We are writing to you regarding your order #hit indicators for: ARMA II: Armed Assault (Product code: grainyvision).

We have been advised that the release date for this product has changed. The new release date is: 19/06/09.

As soon as stock is received on this date, we will process your order for despatch and notify you by email that this has occurred.

Once we have confirmed the dispatch of this item to you by email, please allow up to 7-10 working days for delivery.

For further information, please click here.

http://www.cdwow.com.au/info/Faqs

or contact our Customer Service Team at support@cd-wow.com.

We do hope that you will accept our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thank you for shopping with CD WOW!

Kind regards,

CD WOW! Customer Service

support@cd-wow.com

Ok thanks SnR so possibly i will have to wait 26 to 30 to recieve my copy even though releases on 19th. Oh well one more week won't hurt.

Preorder price alert! £17.95 -4%Quidco at Zavvi

That's half the price of the Steam version. Bargain.

I should have pre-ordered while i had the chance - now its £24.99!!!!

Also, i saw a full page advert for ArmA2 in PCFormat today and it said the release date was 19.06.09.

Edited by mcvittees

hmm has anyone else preordered from cdwow, it only seems as the best option, ebgames and many other stores don't even have it on their list. Does anyone know why?

hmm has anyone else preordered from cdwow, it only seems as the best option, ebgames and many other stores don't even have it on their list. Does anyone know why?

if i had some money i would order it :D

I just went with pre-ordering it off steam. I actually buy alot of games off steam now, saves me space in my room, auto patch updates n all that. Only downside if you dont have a permanent internet connection then your screwed.

Oh and the aussie dollar aint so bad right now so go all out.

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum, but waiting for this game since too long.

I played ArmA 1 before, and it is one of my best Real-War game ever.. I noticed a section in the forum about Missions and patches for ArmA II , and people ask how to solve some missions, and in the website there are already addons and patches to download, I am really confused, has the game been released already ? Or are they talking about a demo ?

Anyone enlighten me please.

Thanks.