Sign in to follow this  
mOdErN_wArFaRe_SnIpEr

Question???

why is every1 saying i dont know nothing about the game and im a little kid? i was just wondering when the game was coming out. when ever some1 new comes on here do u just say fuck off u dont know shit u little kid everytime? all u guys r like 40 something and dont got a job and just stay on this stupid forum all day long. i would kick all ur asses in arma 2 or any game bitches fuck u

Edited by mOdErN_wArFaRe_SnIpEr

Quite frankly you write like someone who hasn't started school yet.

Thank you for proving AVIBIRD correct with every damming word you type.

Example:

"if arma 2 is coming out on 360 then im sure its coming out on ps3."

-BIS never stated any platform, but only glimpses of features the community found point at XBOX 360, no hints at all for PS3.

"when ever some1 new comes on here do u just say fuck off u dont know shit u little kid everytime? all u guys r like 40 something and dont got a job and just stay on this stupid forum all day long."

-No we don't. But when little arses like you start whinging insults and act like you are 13, you get treated like that.

"i would kick all ur asses in arma 2 or any game bithces fuck u "

-In COD type games... Quite possibly. In ArmA2, from just reading your 'book' by it's cover, I'd take you up on that bet any day, and expect to see your seagull trying to poop on me far more than the other way around.

i was just wondering when the game was coming out. when ever some1 new comes on here do u just say fuck off u dont know shit u little kid everytime?

You wanted to know when the game was coming out for PS3. A couple of us did answer that question, and the consensus was "don't bet on it." You seemed to ignore that, however, brushing it off as some kind of fanboy nonsense, and instead chose to focus on the people pointing out your immaturity.

Sorry the answer wasn't what you wanted to hear, but there really is no evidence yet that Arma 2 will see a PS3 release. That's not fanboyism talking, it's just the facts as we have them so far.

Thank you for proving AVIBIRD correct with every damming word you type.

Example:

"if arma 2 is coming out on 360 then im sure its coming out on ps3."

-BIS never stated any platform, but only glimpses of features the community found point at XBOX 360, no hints at all for PS3.

"when ever some1 new comes on here do u just say fuck off u dont know shit u little kid everytime? all u guys r like 40 something and dont got a job and just stay on this stupid forum all day long."

-No we don't. But when little arses like you start whinging insults and act like you are 13, you get treated like that.

"i would kick all ur asses in arma 2 or any game bithces fuck u "

-In COD type games... Quite possibly. In ArmA2, from just reading your 'book' by it's cover, I'd take you up on that bet any day, and expect to see your seagull trying to poop on me far more than the other way around.

i would kick ur ass in arma. just cuz u spend the entire fuckin day on dis forum doesnt mean ur good at the game. after i kill u all in arma ill pile all ur dead bodies up and piss all over them

Touché!

I can still write with my teeth broken, maybe you should focus on my fingers instead.

But now I am just trolling like a twelve year old.

I think a moderator needs to close this thread as our deal fellow is peeved enough.

lets c u tryin to write something funny after i shove my boot in ur mouth and break all ur fuckin teeth

Oh, can I get an insult, too? I feel so left out right now. :(

Mods, please don't ban him. He's wonderful. :float:

after i kill u all in arma ill pile all ur dead bodies up and piss all over them

Oh, man, when did I miss the release of that addon?

who is worst, the troll, or the ones who keep feeding the troll.

I'm going to go with "the troll" myself, but YMMV.

He's been reported no doubt a half dozen or more times by now. The thread is in need of closing, clearly, and hopefully a swift kick off of the forum will accompany it.

Until then...

I would destroy that guy in Armed Assault so bad.

But could you kick his teeth in and then urinate on him? I didn't think so. Not so high and mighty now, are you?

But could you kick his teeth in and then urinate on him? I didn't think so. Not so high and mighty now, are you?

Damn, you're right. :(

Nothing you can't fix with a mod!

mOdErN_wArFaRe_SnIpEr

Neither your l33t speak nor your flaming comments are tolerated here.

I'm closing this since it turned into flaming party since quite a while.