Sign in to follow this  
BD1

Mature Gaming - TacticalGamer.com

Hello all,

Many of you have stopped by and all are welcome to come visit TG-ArmA. We have two dedicated servers and an event server. We focus on the ACE mod and mainly toward CoOp, our Sunday events attract anywhere between 30 and 60 players on average.

This is not a "Run n Gun" crowd, there are many current and former serving members of the armed forces and we have an excellent group of mission makers who are now producing really good quality MP missions.

We try to run a tight ship which means troublemakers, lone wolves, people who do not follow their Squad Leader/Commander's instructions, all dont last long.

The TG servers have often been the lead servers in terms of popularity for ACE mod multi-servers and we look forward to seeing more of you ingame.

We are also interested and looking to build relationships with other groups/clans/teams/mission makers to continue to grow the community that we currently have.

Just recently the TacticalGamer forum went past the "1 Million" posts mark :)

For TG-ArmA we have a number of In-House Squads including the TG-22nd, The Irregulars, The Xth Tactical Guard and a few more IHS's are now beginning to transfer over to ArmA as they get ready for the release of ArmA2

The ArmA game G.O. is Jeepo and the admins are myself, Viper, Barnacle of Doom, Bamboo, Tha_Khan and former game G.O. - TheBigC.

Come stop by on our forum where server SOP's are all located and come join some of our mission makers in their latest efforts.

Server1 is ACE Mod and ACE islands

Server2 is ACE Mod, ACE Islands and OPX's Avgani and Afghan Village maps.

We look forward to seeing you in game!

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-assault/

Regards

The TG ArmA Admin Team

Edited by BD1
TacticalGamer.com Armed Assault URL added

I would definitely recommend Tactical Gamer to anyone looking for a good community that is open and accessible to the public.

This server is great if you want to relax and have a cooperative game with friendly people.

Good job!

I like this server alot too, I played a couple of days ago and though I'm in Europe (= slightly high ping and awkward timezone) I had a really good time (good enough to stay up until 4 in the morning. well worth it!).

Will drop by again some time soon. :)

Thanks for your kind words everyone, and you're welcome back anytime!

Click on the TG Servers link down in my signature for a complete list of Tactical Gamer servers, including our two ArmA ones.

Our forums are located in my signature, as well as a forum to contact TG admins.

Almost every Sunday, TG will host a passworded ArmA Event open to everyone. Our other servers will be closed during this event, but if you'd like ot sign up this week, click on this link: (You need to have a registered Tacticalgamer.com account, which takes only a few minutes to sign up)

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-assault-general-discussion/138751-sunday-event-may-10-a.html

Thanks TG, you're giving me a place to play ArmA Tactically on the weekdays. And away from Domination etc. I'd love to sign up for the session, but my microphone has been having issues lately :(.

Edited by Binkowski

I know it might seem weird to not play with your mic (I've had issues with mine too), but don't let that stop you from playing! Mics are only required if you want to take a leadership role, but if you still want to play, sign-ups are still open until the start of the event in a few hours.

Many thanks must go to "Bert" a TG regular for all the information and live broadcast feed info that he provided today demonstrating his copy of ArmA2...

Well done fella...good job! :D

Thanks for your kind words everyone, and you're welcome back anytime!

Click on the TG Servers link down in my signature for a complete list of Tactical Gamer servers, including our two ArmA ones.

Our forums are located in my signature, as well as a forum to contact TG admins.

Almost every Sunday, TG will host a passworded ArmA Event open to everyone. Our other servers will be closed during this event, but if you'd like ot sign up this week, click on this link: (You need to have a registered Tacticalgamer.com account, which takes only a few minutes to sign up)

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-assault-general-discussion/138751-sunday-event-may-10-a.html

I'm in So, cali too. I'm looking for ppl to play in my time zone. I'm 37 and looking for fun and yet serious group of ppl to play with. I'm in the middle of upgrading my pc for this game. Should be ready by next weekend,

I'm looking to join/play regularly with an 'older' group being 30+ myself. I think I'll check out TG, but being based in the UK I guess timezones and ping could be a problem.

Tried to join your server during an Afghan village mission tonight but I get a missing files error, "bk12_NET_hangers" something.

I have the latest version of ACE and Avgani-Afghan (tried redownloading and reinstalling the latter just a minute ago to be sure, same thing).

What am I missing?

edit: Nevermind, I activated ACE islands and now I got in.

Edited by maxter