Sign in to follow this  
remoteplayer1

Vehicles done whats next?

So now the vehicle section is down on the website, what is the next step. I hope its a release date or something. I am getting really ancy for this game since i cannot find anywhere locally that still sells ARMA 1 or gold. I hope runs on my computer too as i don't think those min specs are real anymore.

I think they should release gameplay videos showcasing features of the game every other day or so. Also they could add onto the current weapons and vehicle lists. Or maybe they could add a Locations section with interesting and cool locations on the map.

well, the support and guerrilla pages are still classified.....:rolleyes:

Edited by Noraf
edit : typos

well, the support ang guerrilla pages are still classified.....:rolleyes:

Support as in Game troubleshooting and guerilla possible game statistics? :cool:

I think 'guerilla' is 'Links'. Kinda like a metaphor of. BI= an armed force and all other forums, fansites etc are smaller and seperate. Mods and what not links.

I think next wil probably be units under intelligence. They have it like that in ofp site. Weapons, vehicles and units.

Just cause I can. :bounce3:

I'd expect some more info on Chernarus :)

yeah.. the terrain or island looks bigger then it seems.. I'm very curious how they solved the land limitations. :bounce3:

Yup , would be nice to get some info on Chernarus and some gameplay videos.

I agree with a lot of the things said. It would be cool if they update the pages ab out the factions with photo galleries that have screen shots showing the soldiers of factions in action and showing the vehicles they use as well.

I imagine that they are working on fine-tuning the AI before release. These last tweaks are what usually happens a few months from release. So here's to hoping!

I imagine that they are working on fine-tuning the AI before release. These last tweaks are what usually happens a few months from release. So here's to hoping!

Yeah, let's just pray they're doing that, just fine tuning the last minute details that will make the game that little bit more realistic and enjoyable. :)

what's next you ask... who knows.. I am hoping for some beta test feedback from Idea... then news of arma2 going gold...

Come to Chernarus the land of dreams :D

*giant battle going on in the background*

Edited by W0lle
Emoticons spam removed

Pieman13

I don't think it's necessary to add 10 emoticons to a post consisting of 14 words.

Just because they are there means not to spam the forums with all kind of animated emoticons. :)

How about a new video on the mainpage of the official arma2 webside??? One that dosent say Q1 any longer:j:

We need a realese date, any day now....

well Q1 is behind, Maruk said few months ago that they will TRY to hold the deadline, but it might delay. Therefore I belive we are very close to Demo, or Release itself :yay:

Bohemia Interactive requires part-time particle effects scripters to work on VBS2 and ArmAII projects, and develop realistic particle effects based on provided reference data. Payment would be on a per-project basis. Applicants may be required to work up to 25 hours per week. Applicants are required to live and work in North America, Europe, Australia or New Zealand.

Interested applicants should email jobs@vbs2.com as soon as possible.

More information may be available at the vbs2.com website here.

This was posted 11 days ago. This makes me think they aren't that close to gold yet.

It's cool with me though, take all the time you need BI.

Well Q1 is over. Marek said a few months ago that they will try to meet the deadline, but they might delay. Therefore I believe we are very close to a demo, or the release itself.

I hope so.

I have a feeling that the release date is near too.

i have a feeling you have the wool clearly pulled over your eyes. I am pretty sure its been delayed till the fall but I for one welcome a delay considering how many problems were in the original release. no beta ware please.

i have a feeling you have the wool clearly pulled over your eyes. I am pretty sure its been delayed till the fall but I for one welcome a delay considering how many problems were in the original release. no beta ware please.

You are not a very optimistic man, are you. I hope for release before summer. I dont think I will be able to play games (even as good as arma) in 35 degrees.