Sign in to follow this  
Deadfast

Deadfast's Translations

I can translated one sentence for you :), which I like. Where Mr. Buchta said: The biggest holdback for game developer is lack of time, its very easy thing out something and begin implemented it. But in certain time we had to say Stop and concentrated for thing which are related to story and which give something to player. So I hope this will read some "moving antenas lovers" and others eternal wheepers. ;)

I disagree, tank gunnery is much more important than moving antennas :D

Arma II has been in development for a long time now, and before Arma II there was Arma and OFP (2001). So now with Arma II(2009), I am sure a lot of people in the community would welcome improvements and more fidelity for tank gunnery ;)

Wow it's a really cool new feature that the AI can surrender now. :D I guess squads without AT won't be foolin around tanks no more waiting to be shot.

I guess squads without AT won't be foolin around tanks no more waiting to be shot.

YES! YES! :D

Though i wonder what BI decided to do with the prisoners, i cant think of 1 nice looking practical solution...

oh nice movement from first person view!, finally a non-train running :)

YES! YES! :D

Though i wonder what BI decided to do with the prisoners, i cant think of 1 nice looking practical solution...

Target practice :D

I guess if you can just round them up and send them to one spot where they can be "locked up" then it will be fine. Maybe load them up in a truck and send them to another base with a prison. Nothing too complicated, it shouldn't be a huge part of the game.

As far as I understood, prisoners would just be walking around with their hands up in the air. Maybe a boring and unrealistic solution, but it gets the job done. The important part is that they do surrender.

Would have been nice to have them get under your command if you talked to them though. That way you could order them around and make your own little POW camp! Of course, there would be an option to remove them from your command again, so they dont fill up your squad when you dont need them.

Edited by GepardenK

The console version will have an editor, just you create the missions with the templates, if any of you know what and where they are. When you start a SP or MP game, when you select the mision, oyu have the option of choosing <Create Mission> and it will load up several templates for you to chose and you can chose units, where, when, whatever pretty much. It'll probably be that way on console ^

Thanks a lot Deadfast ! I was considering some Czech lessons, but now I don't have to.

I'm sorry fellas, but I don't think I'm gonna have the 3rd part ready in time :(

Wow, thanks. That video is just about the most in-depth vid I've seen so far and it's from '08! Has this been around for a while??

yeah I agree. thanks alot

I'm sorry fellas, but I don't think I'm gonna have the 3rd part ready in time :(

No problem, no rush :) Thanks for all the translations so far.

More work deadfast:-D

Seriously, BIS need to reward you for your work:-)

I can see Deadfast retiring with all these videos coming out. I'm just happy he's done as many as he has, we shouldn't expect more.