Sign in to follow this  
Hawkins360

Tribute to Operation Flashpoint

Hey guys,

A few weeks ago ive made a Tribute Song for the best game ever... i hope this song will remind you to the good old times

I dont want to write so much and my english skills aren't very well so ill make it quick....

Just listen this song.....notice, this is a rock/metal song so if anyone dont like this kind of musik then i cant help you ^^

Here is the linke to my page.

Pretty good thumbs-up.gif

Sound quality is rather lo-fi though. Sounds like 11kHz sampling rate or something with all the highs missing. Upload a proper mp3 or ogg.

Very nice rock.gif

Any chance we can download this in high quality?

yeah.... ill change it today....im re-mastering the songs atm.......was a bit lazy...the upload takes to much time XD.....ill fix it

Okay...."New" Songs are up

Carol of the Bells

and

Tribute to OFP

with the best quality as possible

Got a new song on my Site...but now it isnt a cover.... just listen...maybe do you like it smile_o.gif  The song's name is *Kinetic*

Very nice

Any chance we can download this in high quality?

Same question ^_^

Dude, that Flashpoint song literally made me wanna call my old metal/hard rock band up and ask if they'd do that with me. biggrin_o.gif We'd totally go through every soundtrack and really come up with something wicked. Then again, no one in this city plays PC games let alone OFP/Arma, so they'll probably go "HA!" @ me. Pfft!!!!

I loved the song dude, amazing! +10000. Your original stuff is awesome too btw.

inlove.gif

Outstanding. I can listen on the myspace mymusic site but I would like to download a copy if that is allowed. I would like to use it in my custom made OFP missions and have it as the background music on my web site. Did I mention I liked it? I'm an old bass player who also plays guitar and keys and I actually learned that song just from listening to it over and over while messing with OFP. LOL. Well done brother, well done indeed!

great job that was awesome!

@Bravo... agreed

EDIT: That next song is awesome too. The Carol one especially since it has the song of storms from zelda in it.

Is there anyway I can download these or anything? I don't really use myspace anymore and want to have them on some sort of playlist. It would at least be cool to have them on youtube even if it was just a still picture in the video.

Greensleeves used to be one of my favorite songs to play on the piano when I was a kid too. Good song choices.

Kinetic is also pretty good and this isn't my normal style of music.

Edited by Jakerod

Man that was gold, what an awesome idea.

I'm picturing myself standing in the courtyard in "Lipany" thrashing out that solo on my axe.

I bet it was fun to play?

Rock on dude. Rock on. :slayer: