Sign in to follow this  
Michael_Wittman

How much money are you up to spend

well the games price is kinda pointless. the hardware and time spent costs is what really counts

Pointless, no CURRENCY is give.... Also game prices vary pretty much between countries.

I remember Software which costs here in Germany average 50 Euros and costs in USA average 70 Dollars - at points around 2003-2004 as the Euro/Dollar was nearly equal in value.

Today situation is totally different and even more different.

So i voted for 40-50 Euros for Arma2, as this is the average price-level here in germany.

But i will most likely buy 3 copies (2 for my brothers too) nener.gif

20 - £29.99 - £39.99

This thread is stupid lol all curriences are differnt and one isnit definded in the poll.

If i don`t have enough money to build an new rig, i`ll get ArmA2 for a few Euros a long time after it`s initial release.

What the game will cost is not that much of interest for me, it´s the money i have to invest in new hardware.

Off course not only to play ArmA2.

As little as possible.

then i think you can save yourself 40EU or so alltogether by not buying it as to price would be at normal price and there is no "as little as possible" for a new game at the first 6 month

this thread is pointless IMO

Our money is what pays all the people at BI...so I think its a point...

I personally prefer to pay more and get a simulator than seeing my fav game rolling down to the heap of COD-alike games.. confused_o.gif

Spent $70 to ship it from Germany 6 months b4 US release, then I spent $1500 for new pc (older played just fine) but wanted more for playability. Then I spent like $50 or so for US retail version then another $40 or so for QG. This time around with World Wide Economics I won't be able to get new pc an only one version of A2. Just depends on whats promised an whats delivered in final product. For me theres not a whole lot of hype for A2 as there was for A1 being first sequel to OFP. But it's still my most anticipated game for 09.

Mercy!

70E ?

It would be 245 złotych in my contry = a lot.

I'm pointing in 80 złotych (standard for a game in Poland) means about 25 E.

But first... double core >.<