Sign in to follow this  
NZXSHADOWS

-=/UPARMORED HMMWV\=-

Wow, I've never seen this before and I use that variant often. What other AddOns are you using?

Do you mean Mods or ?

anyway, these are the Mods I'm using:

SLX Mod

FFN Mod

I suspect, the SLX mod is responsible, since it changes the stance,etc..

But frankly, I have no idea...........

..and yes I have 1.14 installed

Mods or individual AddOns, everything you use that's not included with vanilla ArmA.

It could be SLX, do you have the most recent SLX_vehicles installed? Not sure if that will do it. I haven't used that mod since ACE came out and don't have it installed anymore.

Which FFN are you using? the reason I ask is because Tony's first/original release of FFN had this problem when using the replacement file. But then william1 released an XEH compatible replacement that fixed it.

He also released an XEH compatible replacement for the most recent version.(v0.81 I think it is) Make sure you are using this one.

http://rapidshare.com/files/147392994/TR_XEH_FFN_REPLACEMENT.pbo.html

well, I have those installed..

*sigh* sad_o.gif

Be aware that FFN changed some original animations, we've noticed it too in some vehicles the animations got completely wrong. Our team currently uses ACE 1.00 and awaiting new update (we've skipped 1.01).

It would be nice to see a new update on these, we had a great fun on Avgani for couple of weeks... patrols are much cooler as you feel a lot safer when handling RPGs and IEDs smile_o.gif

Is he even around anymore? I haven't seen him active in a while. I may have missed posts though.

Be aware that FFN changed some original animations, we've noticed it too in some vehicles the animations got completely wrong. Our team currently uses ACE 1.00 and awaiting new update (we've skipped 1.01).

I've tried it out without the SLX Mod and FFN Mod, but there seems to be no change at all. The gunner is still stuck as if he's "flying" while manning the 240..

I'm really lost..... sad_o.gifsad_o.gif

Very strange, not sure what to tell you. Never seen this before and I use them often and with many different mods. All I can think of is that something else you are using is causing a conflict. You may want to check the main ArmA AddOns folder to make sure the only files in there are the default ones.

I've tried it out without the SLX Mod and FFN Mod, but there seems to be no change at all. The gunner is still stuck as if he's "flying" while manning the 240..

I'm really lost..... sad_o.gif  sad_o.gif

do you have queensgambit? If you dont that might be the problem. it used to happen to me like if he jumped and he was froze in the air. I think he used the queens gambit has the pk datsun anim.

hmm, sir I think you might have solved the problem. I suspected he used something out of Queens Gambit (which I don't have confused_o.gif )

Looks like Queen's Gambit's gonna be next on my purchase list..

Hope it works !