Sign in to follow this  
F4llen_

Full ArmA2 website on 1.9.

That looks great! The competition has started...

Very nice screenshot!

It has a good "soft" feeling without being photoshopped.

Looking forward to this.

Holy Mother.... that looks indeed very good. Even though they removed a bit saturation/color here i guess.

Is there a RPK74/47 with attached Bipod?

Great....

Regards, Christian

nice but it'S not sensationally.

Quote[/b] ]The competition has started...

Competition, there is no competition.

Both games belongs to different leagues.

Looks awesome. The trees on the left look a tad blurry, but in a way that adds to the art value.  notworthy.gif

I bit of criticism, but I wouldn't object to a slight increase of bloom, especially in the clouds.

Quote[/b] ]nice but it'S not sensationally.

Maybe not, but those guys (BIS) have potencial to do it even better. We can see what they've done in last 6 months, so we can imagine what they will bring us in the next 6 months. Personally, I don't believe this game will be available this year. There's still much work to do.

What's did impressed me most, is the grass. Look at this, it's much more larger than in ArmA. Of course we can't see the whole grass, becouse of smoke, but it's still looks very good.

BIS didn't confirm it but It's now fair enough that there will be Russian Army smile_o.gif

Umm... it was said quite a few times that the US and Russians moved troops into Chernarus.

No big surprise there.

Saddly it seems youll fight the russians again later, so far i was hoping that you could fight alongside with them or even switch sides in some missions.

Edit:

Yeah wrong thread, off course.

From BIS we get in game videos, from CM renderpics of OFP2.

banghead.gif Sometimes it`s better to go to bed at night, but for what if i can`t find sleep. confused_o.gif

Yeah, more prerendered pics. yay.gif

No seriously, wait until real ingame shots are available from other sources than CM, or until they release a demo.

Those "target shots" show only how the game should look like once it`s done, not how it will look. wink_o.gif

Wrong thread?

Umm... it was said quite a few times that the US and Russians moved troops into Chernarus.

No big surprise there.

Saddly it seems youll fight the russians again later, so far i was hoping that you could fight alongside with them or even switch sides in some missions.

It was confirmed in the past, that you can switch the sides. I don't now when it was confirmed, but you can search and find it in the topic "ArmA 2 Press Coverage".

No big surprise there.

Umm...I think you're wrong. They didn't say there will be Russian Army. They said the pro-communist party takes over the state on Chernarus. Then the democratic party asks USA for help. Nobody has said there will be Russian Army yet.

If you don't belive me check out latest preview smile_o.gif

No big surprise there.

Umm...I think you're wrong. They didn't say there will be Russian Army. They said the pro-communist party takes over the state on Chernarus. Then the democratic party asks USA for help. Nobody has said there will be Russian Army yet.

and what about the Hinds with Russian army markings, huh? wink_o.gif

the present of the Russian army was mentioned earlier anyway

Can't wait till the full page is added, They may confirm a release date. biggrin_o.gif

Can't wait till the full page is added, They may confirm a release date. biggrin_o.gif

The new trailer, screenshots and probably the release date, will be reveal on Games Convention in Lepzig. It will take place on 21 August, so you don't need to wait for 1st. September.

The screenshots nice and all, but it looks almost no diffrent then the older screenshots of ArmA2. Not to say thats a bad thing or anything, just that this screenshot is nothing new or amazing. Hopefully in a few weeks we will learn a little bit more about the gameplay and features at the Games Convention... gameplays where its at anyway.

No big surprise there.

I always thought that BIS was basing their plot in ARMA 2 off a potential Georgia/South Ossetia style conflict- Pro-Russian separatists forcibly attempt to secede, the government calls the US for help, resulting in the Marines arriving to fight the separatists, who end up turning to the Russians (or some rogue Russian faction) to assist them.

...Hopefully in a few weeks we will learn a little bit more about the gameplay and features at the Games Convention... gameplays where its at anyway.

Can't you see the wounded soldier being dragged by his teamate? wink_o.gif

Anyway, September is only just over a month away smile_o.gif

...Hopefully in a few weeks we will learn a little bit more about the gameplay and features at the Games Convention... gameplays where its at anyway.

Can't you see the wounded soldier being dragged by his teamate? wink_o.gif

Anyway, September is only just over a month away smile_o.gif

But, why do you want wait for September? Everything will be present at Games Convention on 21 August. Probably all what BIS will put on this website 1st. September, we will get on Games Convention. whistle.gif