Sign in to follow this  
namman2

Mercedes CLS

no bugs so far and damage textures work and no bridges bugs

all credits go to Kyoung-Taek Lee(ken7394) leegyungtek@hotmail.com

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g14/namman2/cls1-2.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g14/namman2/cls2-3.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g14/namman2/cls3-3.jpg

it's unbinirized and not sighned so if anyone can creat signs for it feel free to upload it

download

Wow wow_o.gif looks like Dosch 3D - Cars, I like. This would go good in Sahrani Life.

well about the readme

to installe just extract it to you arma addons folder or any mod folder

I get the same message. Have removed the addon until it is updated and fixed.

A shame because it looks a good model.

ok i'll fix that but if there's more bugs please report so i can fix them in the next release

edit: i've fixed that but please report if there's more bugs

the first and the last are fixed (i also added tail lights and brake lights) but what's wrong with the scn picture?

edit : nvm i got it

Wow!  This a beautiful car.  I'm glad my little IDF uparmored humvee conversion helped you out.  But I hope you can get all the bugs out of this beauty.  Very nice for VIP's as well.

If you get real good at this maybe with Mechanic's permission you can convert some of his old SUV's into ArmA and make them into mercenary (PMC) SUV's with trunk monkeys (rear gunners) in the rear.  

At any rate, I can definitely see this car being used in special operations missions where you kidnap the drug lord, mob boss, or terrorist leader who drives the car.  

smile_o.gif

Or you can play as one of the above and be a big pimp'n mofo mob hitman driving in style around Sahrani enforcing for the mob boss when someone tries to double-cross him.... and when needed taking down a Sahrani politican or reporter if they don't cooperate or get too nosy.   lol!  

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

any ETA on the fixed version ? i realy love the looks of this car but right now its removed due to the lobo bug

sry i'll try to upload it today with the signed version (wont be binirized)

edit here it is : click me

note it's binirized and signed

This still happens in command view/some distance, windows dissapear and in the other car the driver sits in the passenger seat.

mrcqy9.jpg

mrc2ny2.jpg

Also the cars besides poor engine sound have terrible slow dirtroad and offroad speed.

I only checked a few minuts so maybe there are more bugs or anoyances whistle.gif

No error messages.

The instrument textures are still inversed and the part of the car on the back that says CLS500 is also reversed.

Other than that, it's a very good addon.