Sign in to follow this  
mattxr

UFO sightings this month

What do you guys thing? Its in all the newspapers..

Too good to be true?

Quote[/b] ]

UFO sightings this month prompt calls for official MoD investigation

By Hannah Wood, Mirror.co.uk 25/06/2008

UFO UFOs (Pic: Rex)

(What's this?)

The Ministry Of Defence is facing calls to launch an official investigation after a series of UFO sightings this month.

One sighting was filmed by a soldier on night patrol in Shropshire on June 7 and another made two hours prior by the crew of a police helicopter in Cardiff.

On June 20, a dog walker in Bromsgrove also spotted objects in the sky she said "weren't from this planet."

The MoD confirmed today it had been handed footage captured on a mobile phone by a corporal on guard duty at Tern Hill barracks, near Market Drayton, Shropshire.

Advertisement

Corporal Mark Proctor told a newspaper he witnessed a "fleet" of objects objects zig-zagging across the sky at about 11pm.

The 38-year-old soldier, a member of the 1st Battalion Irish Regiment, said: "I was on duty in the guard room when the other boys outside began shouting.

"I went out to see what the commotion was about and could see 13 craft in the skies. They were like rotating cubes with multiple colours."

Former MoD UFO expert Nick Pope said that an inquiry to establish what had been seen by the witnesses was vital. Mr Pope said: "Something quite extraordinary does seem to be going on in British air space at the moment.

"There has got to be an official inquiry into all this and we need a senior air force officer to take personal charge and oversee the inquiry." An Army spokesman declined to comment in detail on the sightings at Tern Hill.

"The MoD examines reports solely to establish whether UK airspace may have been compromised by hostile or unauthorised military activity," the spokesman said.

"Unless there is evidence of a potential threat, there is no attempt to identify the nature of each sighting reported."

i hope this is not too off-topic, just a nice disscussion?

I know all the Americans are getting Jealous Because our new extraterrestrial friends have recently discovered they would rather land and be greeted with a hot tea and Jeremy Clarkson, rather then armed cizitens and David Hasselhoff.

I won't believe anything till a little green man comes down from heaven and kicks me in the arse... quite similiar to my opinion on God.

The fact that there's plenty of RAF stations in the vicinity, including the helicopter school at Shawbury, I don't think we have to much to worry about when it comes to things hovering in the sky.

Quote[/b] ]I know all the Americans are getting Jealous Because our new extraterrestrial friends have recently discovered they would rather land and be greeted with a hot tea and Jeremy Clarkson, rather then armed cizitens and David Hasselhoff.

rofl.gif

... Jeremy Clarkson ...

Hi all

If the aliens come maybe they can abduct him and give him the old rectal probe.

Apparently there were many reports of UFO's over the same time period here is a video

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7472188.stm

A Cardiff police helicopter was buzzed by one and had to swerve to avoid it and chased it out into the Bristol Channel, but had to return when they ran out of fuel.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7471724.stm

I bet they felt a bit sheepish rofl.gif

Kind Regards walker

I for one stand at the MoD's disposal, should they need information on recent alien whereabouts.

I was myself abducted about 6 years ago by the well-known Mehobian Toudis (thought to have a base in Eastern Europe ), and have been force-fed pizzas and indigestible lines of code ever since.

Hi all

Ooh pretty lights in the sky!

how do they do that?

Kind Regards walker

A Cardiff police helicopter was buzzed by one and had to swerve to avoid it and chased it out into the Bristol Channel, but had to return when they ran out of fuel.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7471724.stm

I bet they felt a bit sheepish rofl.gif

Kind Regards walker

lol

If you want some really wacky tales watch this.

AREA 51 eat your heart out!

I was myself abducted about 6 years ago by the well-known Mehobian Toudis (thought to have a base in Eastern Europe ), and have been force-fed pizzas and indigestible lines of code ever since.

i know your pain mate.

i for my part have been suffering from nightly visits while in my bed and unable to move (or only with considerable lag and strange warping). i was telepathically transmitted some names (Nedroj and Rumak Naspel - any hints what that could mean?). anyway, they just stood there at the bottom of my bed and stared at me for like hours without saying a word. thank god i was physically paralyzed, so i couldn't crap my bed. creepy stuff i tell ya...

i know your pain mate.

i for my part have been suffering from nightly visits while in my bed and unable to move (or only with considerable lag and strange warping). i was telepathically transmitted some names (Nedroj and Rumak Naspel - any hints what that could mean?). anyway, they just stood there at the bottom of my bed and stared at me for like hours without saying a word. thank god i was physically paralyzed, so i couldn't crap my bed. creepy stuff i tell ya...

You shouldn't smoke that much, mate wink_o.gif

Thanks for those You-Tube links -snafu-, very interesting stuff there about Russia’s Roswell.

Advanced alien technology will always be a sensitive subject. Unfortunately the word UFO has always had that suspect reputation, especially when everyone just wants to call anything and everything they see and alien space ship!

For those who have witnessed true Unexplainable Flying Objects such as myself however, it is a completely different story.

It is when things move in a way and at a speed and acceleration that is way beyond anything that we have or of any natural phenomena that you know they are not just flying party lanterns drifting on the wind of futile excitement!

this is exiting stuff! smile_o.gif wonder if any of the Ufo stuff is true or not, but somehow i can't stop imagining myself that there is life out there in space somewhere other than humans. smile_o.gif

Somehow if they would want us harm i think we would have known it by now or something.. tounge2.gif