Sign in to follow this  
volkov956

Warfare Full Sahrani and others soon

Well since patch 1.14 is out we are porting warfare to the Full united sahrani/ace islands and etc this will just be a full direct port with larger view distance and thats it

If there is any other maps you think we should port it over to go ahead and just have a link to the map

This saturday (canada saturday) we should have United Sahrani and Nogova done and fully tested for spawn issues and we will post the links in this topic for DL

Great news.

An interesting challenge, for modders and players would be Warfare with the full set of the OFP islands. (If naval stuff can be implemented) huh.gif

More islands is definately cool. I've just ported both 16 & 32 player Warfare to Mapfacts Desert Sahrani, took all of 30 secs lol. Crikey i gotta hit the sack, just noticed the time.  biggrin_o.gif

Gonna do some more tomorrow if i get time. My kids are off school... banghead.gif

Woohoo, good news !

I fear some lag on the full Sahrani island, as it is far more detailed than the one currently used.

Schmaffelden, maybe, although rather small ?

Malick

Might be delayed by 1 day after adding a few more capturable places it starts erroring

'objects = l#lNearestObjects[_camp,[westsoldierBaseCla...'

Error 0 Elements provided, 3 expected

And right when all testing was going good too till we added a few more capturable towns to make almost all capturable banghead.gif

Schmalfelden (just think of the tank battles) or maybe (ACE)Everon would be great.

Theres already a full conversion onto the map (Schmalfelden). Check Armaholic or GOL server. Its is awesome.

I restarting the conversion when I am done working today I cant seem to figure out why there is script failures but only after so many capturable points are added

Theres already a full conversion onto the map (Schmalfelden). Check Armaholic or GOL server. Its is awesome.

thanks for the tip!

anyone know where I can get a schmalfelden warefare version which can be downloaded so I can host it on LAN.

If you played it already it sould be in your,

#:\Documents and Settings\accountname\Local Settings\Application Data\ArmA\MPMissionsCache

Its Done but one problem

If a person hosts the mission its fine but if a dedicated server hosts it switches over to sahrani south map ......

Need a stable save or password implemented for the SP players,,, PLEASE biggrin_o.gif

My guess is the problem has to do with the warfare addon itself since it does contain the missions themselves

My Converted mission uses

"cacharacters",

"CABuildings",

"caweapons3_m16a4_acg",

"caweapons3_m107",

"Warfare",

"caair",

"caa10",

"caair3_su34",

"causmcd",

"WarfareBuildings",

"mk19_tripod",

"CA_Hotfix",

"cti_buildingsm113_hq",

"cti_buildingsbmp2_hq",

"warfarebuildings_stinger_twice_static",

"WarfareBuildings_TOW_Tripod",

"WarfareBuildings_T72_RACS",

"sara_dbe1"

};

addOnsAuto[]=

{

"causmcd",

"cacharacters",

"cti_buildingsm113_hq",

"WarfareBuildings",

"cti_buildingsbmp2_hq",

"CABuildings",

"sara_dbe1"

Works on a Users Comp but when someone hosts the mission on a dedicated the server will be loading the Mission but you find out it loaded the saralite mission and map. I know some of you already figured this out since the other conversion maps anyone able to give me a tip?

@buzz

for now you could just use the ingame save function

leftshift + numpad minus

then you type savegame

Works on a Users Comp but when someone hosts the mission on a dedicated the server will be loading the Mission but you find out it loaded the saralite mission and map. I know some of you already figured this out since the other conversion maps anyone able to give me a tip?

The Warfare addon config still calls the original missions if you don't change the (edited) mission's name. So simply renaming your new version to something like Warfare_Full.Sara / Warfare32_Full.Sara should do the trick.

oh lol I will try that even tho the mission is named Warfare32.Sara_dbe1.pbo

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WT0CD1R3

Mission is there Beta version pretty much done I dont take any credit thanks again Sith I spent whole day looking through files thinking I made a mistake...

Post any problems (that are not related to normal Warfare problems)

Nice !

I reckon the mission covers the whole island. Do you plan on other modifications ? Like tweaking the arty, making the northern airport available etc.. ?

Anyway, thanks for sharing ! I'm currently tweaking my own version of the mission to my own likings, taking into account some of the opinions given in the feedback thread. I'll see if this is worth the time wink_o.gif

Hope to see this mission on some servers...

Malick

Nice !

I reckon the mission covers the whole island. Do you plan on other modifications ? Like tweaking the arty, making the northern airport available etc.. ?

Anyway, thanks for sharing ! I'm currently tweaking my own version of the mission to my own likings, taking into account some of the opinions given in the feedback thread. I'll see if this is worth the time wink_o.gif

Hope to see this mission on some servers...

Malick

yar northern airport is there

we are gonna change armor values,COOP Mode AI team more aggresive though other future things are in the .txt

Thank you for sharing !

I already started on a so called 1.01 of Warfare wink_o.gif With some tweaks included, like increased prices for armor, aircraft and artillery, raised the reload times for arty and such.

After a while, one can find its way into the different scripts. Though I haven't located yet the artillery request cost, only the base cost for a single tube...

Malick

I dont think there was an Request Arty Cost?