Sign in to follow this  
trinder1

USEC C130 Hercules

i've noticed upon dropping containers an emergency drop kit option appears. This allows for the dropping of smoke flares, ammo, med kits and a few other things. Is this a usec addon needed option? or just scripting required in a mission.

Someone had mentioned earlier about their AI not being shown in the cargo area.

I just tried the animate [Container_1,0] trick, and it gives me the option to drop the containers while airborne, however I noticed that the containers aren't shown in the cargo hold.

Further, I noticed something odd. Both the AI sitting in the seats, and the containers, show up after a crash.

If the C130 is shot down, or AI flies into a bunch of trees (they seem to love to do that), the containers or AI sitting in the seats magically appear.

Anyone figure out why this may happen?

I just tried the animate [Container_1,0] trick, and it gives me the option to drop the containers while airborne, however I noticed that the containers aren't shown in the cargo hold.

Further, I noticed something odd.  Both the AI sitting in the seats, and the containers, show up after a crash.

If the C130 is shot down, or AI flies into a bunch of trees (they seem to love to do that), the containers or AI sitting in the seats magically appear.

I was wondering abt the very same thing.

Further, I noticed something odd.  Both the AI sitting in the seats, and the containers, show up after a crash.

I was wondering abt the very same thing.

It sounds like the proxy ? the dead state is obv working ? are they custom proxy or BIS ? if they are BIS then maybe the definition in the .cfg is wrong .

Hi there Icemotoboy

Please can you check your PM's

If anyone can let me know how i can make contact with the owner of this C130 please let me know many thanks

Nice update Rocket.

Report;

- No smoke from 1 engine

- Cargo people proxies not visible in back

- Rear ramp doesnt allow you to walk up/down from ground level

- Must be too "armoured" .... too hard to kill and missile AA AI won't engage.

hey rocket! any chance for a u.s. skin? or the one on your original post(u.s. airforce)! please!!!!! or for somebody too!

I get that error every time I use this addon, quite annoying but doesn't really cause any problems.

I get that error every time I use this addon, quite annoying but doesn't really cause any problems.

same er i get it to and yup it is annoying can some one do a fix for it ;)

rocket said on the armaholic forums..that he did a new update fixing many things...but keeps for getting to pass updates along...if any body knows how to reach him...just remind him...thats all, then problem solved!

I'm getting an error guys.

Any help?

After installing "usec oilrig" addon, this problem was solved.

Gnat;1238478']Nice update Rocket.

- Must be too "armoured" .... too hard to kill and missile AA AI won't engage.

Armor level is about "1500" (I looked in config) - this bird is just a flying tank:)

Edited by Spooky Lynx