Sign in to follow this  
HDlaeppli

SWM standalone Ghillie Sniper packV1.0&replacement

Hi

last Night a lot of people got some problems to reach our SWM Homepage. Our Webmaster have fix something, (with the language setting) but the problem should be resolved...

Hi

last Night a lot of people got some problems to reach our SWM Homepage. Our Webmaster have fix something, (with the language setting) but the problem should be resolved...

Yup. It works fine for me.

Thank your Webmaster! I've been trying to access your website for a month, it's nice to have access again. biggrin_o.gif

Great job on this mod. I sent you a PM requesting to edit this mod. I think it's a very well done mod, however!

Cheers mate, super stuff. smile_o.gif

EDIT - One bug. The lower part of the sniper's mask isn't selected as his mouth, so when he speaks his mouth goes through the mask.

thanks....works a treat biggrin_o.gif

was wondering if you would consider releasing the head portion of the suit to add to infantry units as helmet cam?

maybe an older version of the current model.....if you dont release the tex then it would be dependant upon these units.......

just a thought

thanks again notworthy.gif

Hi

Thank for all Feedbacks. smile_o.gif

Some Mod and Addon makers from different Projekt`s like; ATow, Project'85 MOD, ADF mod, ESPMod ,...

have me asked to the Ghillie Snipers MLod models.

i say: "Let it not complicated. smile_o.gif"

Here is a separate release for the two main Ghillie Sniper models i use in V1.1.

check out the first post. here

or official SWM FORUM

Regards

HDL

Just looking over this and it looks great!

One question though, how close can you get to the enemy when using a Ghillie suit? Does the suit keep the AI from detecting you, if so to what range does the AI start to detect you?

Thanks, I will certainty be trying this out.

Quote[/b] ]One question though, how close can you get to the enemy when using a Ghillie suit? Does the suit keep the AI from detecting you, if so to what range does the AI start to detect you?

Jes, the Suite keep the AI to detect you. The value is set to Camouflage=1, its the lowest. But I do not know the Range of detecting.

Quote[/b] ]One question though, how close can you get to the enemy when using a Ghillie suit? Does the suit keep the AI from detecting you, if so to what range does the AI start to detect you?

Jes, the Suite keep the AI to detect you. The value is set to Camouflage=1, its the lowest. But I do not know the Range of detecting.

Thats nice. I'll test it out and see how close I can get to the enemy AI.

Excellent work... but one question, surely to use this online ne one wit the add on will see snipers in ghillie suits... so u may think ur well hidden because of your suit but every one will see u as normaly wont they?

But still love the ghillie suits.

Quote[/b] ]Mirror by ePrison.de

MLOD Model // Ghillie Sniper // SWM MOD

Thank for mirror Stav.

btw. like our New Website, nice style. smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Excellent work... but one question, surely to use this online ne one wit the add on will see snipers in ghillie suits... so u may think ur well hidden because of your suit but every one will see u as normaly wont they?

But still love the ghillie suits.

thank for Feed,u Have make an entry in SWM Forum, the answer is there. wink_o.gif