Sign in to follow this  
paragraphic l

SLX MOD public release

I'll give her one more try with this file:

SLX_Vehicles_1.1.rar

Thanks Charliereddog

xmas_o.gif

The sound replacement doesn't seem to work for me, I have the vanilla weapon sounds. Did anyone else had problem with that too?

I'll give her one more try with this file:

SLX_Vehicles_1.1.rar

Thanks Charliereddog

xmas_o.gif

You could have tried my binarised SLX Vehs. Anyway I'm going to improve both SLX Vehicles and Weapon models, however it'll take some time before final release - I hope before ArmA 2 is up smile_o.gif

SLX Vehicles 1.1A (old one)

Guys, how can I restore default ArmA damage in this mod? I think is too much hard (and irrealistic too) to kill a man here. Is there a chance to restore the default damage OR have the SLX A.I. and nothing else in ArmA?

Regards

otreblA

Well there are two things probably happening in terms of damage to AI

1.SLX wounds is probably allowing them a chance to heal if not shot fatally

2. Suppressed weapons lethality have been signifigantly lowered

Like I recommended earlier, you might want to create a new modfolder with just 'GL3- enhances AI communications, and 'Findcover'. Without Wounds I think you will lose the ability to drag wounded and I'm not sure if enemy will still roll or evade without full SLX. Try different combinations in your own custom folder to find the one that works for you  smile_o.gif

Anyway I'm going to improve both SLX Vehicles and Weapon models, however it'll take some time before final release - I hope before ArmA 2 is up smile_o.gif

Any news on the vehicles and weapons yet? Huh, huh? wink_o.gif

Just screwing around.

Seriously though I just wanted to say thanks for taking up the updating of this Mod. It's great to know you're working on it. It's in damn good hands.

zGuba, are the PBOs you have modified the modular ones from Solus's FileFront page?

Any news on the vehicles and weapons yet? Huh, huh?  wink_o.gif

Just screwing around.

Seriously though I just wanted to say thanks for taking up the updating of this Mod. It's great to know you're working on it. It's in damn good hands.

I'm gonna make more weapons from BIS Sample Weapons animated. Know nothing about texture/material changes in SLX, so I'm release MLOD version as soon as the pack is ready. Currently I've done anims for:

- M16A2 with and without M203

- M16A4s with ACOGs and M203s

- M4A1s

- AKS-74 family

Also I've prepared M4A1 M203 ironsight and aimpoint version.

About vehicles... I've fixed some of the errors present in 1.1A release. Nothing new planned up there besides periscopes for BMP driver (and cargo?) and details like driving wheels turning in all LODs they do appear. I'll probably merge my better animated BIS tractor replacement with it smile_o.gif

zGuba, are the PBOs you have modified the modular ones from Solus's FileFront page?

IIRC yes. But if anybody feels that I'm wrong about that, please tell me so I'll merge updates with my files.

Hello,

I'm a little loose with all this files. In fact the order is :

SLX V1.0

SLX_Mod_Update_1.01 (I need it if i use the V1.02 huh.gif)

SLX_Mod_Update_1.02

SLX_Wounds

SLX Revision 3

SLX_Vehicles_1.1

SLX_Vehicles_1.1_Bridges_Fix

Other question :

Could i Delete all .bat, NewData Folder and cpbo.exe

Could i delete also AddOns/Extras ??

Thx in Advance, ExA

Hello,

I'm a little loose with all this files. In fact the order is :

SLX V1.0

SLX_Mod_Update_1.01 (I need it if i use the V1.02 huh.gif)

SLX_Mod_Update_1.02

SLX_Wounds

SLX Revision 3

SLX_Vehicles_1.1

SLX_Vehicles_1.1_Bridges_Fix

Other question :

Could i Delete all .bat, NewData Folder and cpbo.exe

Could i delete also AddOns/Extras ??

Thx in Advance, ExA

The Vehicles 1.1 is IIRC older than Mod Update 1.01, so i would say put vehicles in the mod straight away and then update.

You can delete .bat, NewData and cpbo.exe as they are only for adding some extra's, and after adding those you won't need them either.

removing Addons/Extras? I guess you mean if you can take out some of the files in the Addons folder that you don't need/like?

You should be able to do this, there are some discussions in this thread about which you can and which you can't use.

@zGuba: again great work with the updates! And yes you are allowed to use the modular files from Solus, thats why they where released in the first place. smile_o.gif

Thx a Lot for Infos smile_o.gif

But for Extra Folder my questions are :

The Addons in Extras are not at the Root of Addons folder so if i'm not wrong they are not load automaticly.

What are they. Cause i not surte with the name of addon of the use of they addon file.

nevertheless i don't uderstand what is it the files (In Folder Extra) and what i supposed to do with it.

Thx in advance ExA

And Sorry for my english i'm not very good with this language smile_o.gif

I'm not at my own pc now but in the Extra's folder there are 'extra'-addons these addons change some SLX settings for example, the names explain what they do if i recall correct. If you think any of these files are usefull for you, you must take them out of the extra's folder into the addons folder.

how do you set up SIX tracers on the SLX MOD?

I changed the GL3 and i still get SLX tracers..I'm I missing something here? Plz help

zGuba, where is your Vehicle 1.1A (or later) fix? It seems that the links in this thread just go to an empty page on your forums that keep reloading but there is no file.

Thx!

Hello zGuba,

Your last version 2008-12-30 19:08:32

SLX Vehicles 1.1A MLOD (10.4 MB) | pobrań: 5

(I don't understand the rest)

remplace the 194 MB of SLX_Veh.pbo huh.gif

And what about the SLX Vehicles Bridges Fix huh.gif

Thank for any help smile_o.gif

Hello zGuba,

Your last version 2008-12-30 19:08:32

SLX Vehicles 1.1A MLOD (10.4 MB) | pobrań: 5

(I don't understand the rest)

remplace the 194 MB of SLX_Veh.pbo huh.gif

And what about the SLX Vehicles Bridges Fix huh.gif

Thank for any help smile_o.gif

MLODs are source files for addonmakers.

ODOLs are preprocessed files that are ment to be used by regular players and game servers.

SLX Vehicles Bridgeds Fix by Mr Groch was the base for my modification.

Sorry if i'm a little sutipd but if i've understand correctly i remplace the Soorry if i'm a little stuîd, so i' remplace the 190MB SLX_Veh.pbo by your

2008-12-30 19:07:13

SLX Vehicles 1.1A ODOL (22.9 MB) | pobrań: 28

Correct ?

Thx in Advance, ExA.

Yes smile_o.gif sorry for no english version, I'm too lazy to develop that functionality for my current CMS goodnight.gif

Hello,

Just a question i've see that Group.Link3 V1.2 are in line how incorporated to SLX. It's complicated ?

Thx in Advance.

ExA

How do you enabled SIX tracers and remove SLX tracers.

I updated GL3.pbo and Vehicleeffects.pbo and still get

those ugly tracers. Do you do anything else on the main config? Plz advised. thank you all