Sign in to follow this  
YacieK

PKW_Pilots

I assume that makes me an unethical arsehole smile_o.gif

Now that would be completely preposterous....

Mr. Burns is a perfectly ethical arsehole! wink_o.gifthumbs-up.gif

Cole.cz best to stay away from YacieK's addons then you don't get accused of something you didn't do.

YacieK I understand it's probably an issue with you not being a native English speaker, but what Cole did was not "theft" and you should only accuse someone of theft if that's what they really did.

I'm sorry, but I can't stand to leave this uncommented.

The facts are simple: Cole made a replacement pack and did at no time touch the original addon. He actually helped to spread YacieK's pilot models. He provided proper credits, too.

If this is merely about the .bikey's name then I'm afraid you've lost me. I removed the replacement files from the list but it's a shame, as nobody else published a replacement so far - and looking at this, nobody is going to do so any time soon.

This may not change anything de facto but I know Cole and he's surely not the type who benefits from the work of others.

Just my two cents.

Better to leave this as it is, either language misunderstanding or different opinion on the whole thing.. let this all dissapear wink_o.gif

I messaged YacieK and Placebo explaining the stuff so now lets just leave it smile_o.gif

Thank you for apprehension. Beguile nothing against replacements, account that addon autor used until replacement MUST be informed of with that, and it can or express on it agreement. Thats all - end of discussion for I on this theme.

Apologize if I have used sharp words too far - regards

Once again...

Quote[/b] ]Hi all, I have a problem when I install the addons, and I go to play Arma i get an error that say something about no more block of memory. Anyone else get this?

So can I get this replacement somewhere or it is completely removed from everywhere? At least the link at Armaholic is missing... Anyway that would be great to have these models over original ones and I just don't feel like messing with config knowing that someone already did it... A link would be highly appreciated if there is one. Thanks!

So can I get this replacement somewhere or it is completely removed from everywhere? At least the link at Armaholic is missing... Anyway that would be great to have these models over original ones and I just don't feel like messing with config knowing that someone already did it... A link would be highly appreciated if there is one. Thanks!

Yeah, I kind of want the replacement file as well.

I remember reading this thread looking for it at one point, and time. Some people just like replacements, so they can enjoy your superb addon on their old favorite missions. I don't see any problems there, but that's my 2 cents. huh.gif

It can be me but didn't Yaciek say he did NOT want that replacement file to be available.

Well...since he asked its no longer available.

I really don't see the point of asking for the replacement if there has been a discussion going on to remove those replacements.

Make your own and use them privatly wink_o.gif

It can be me but didn't Yaciek say he did NOT want that replacement file to be available.

Well...since he asked its no longer available.

I really don't see the point of asking for the replacement if there has been a discussion going on to remove those replacements.

Make your own and use them privatly wink_o.gif

Well I sure understand what you mean Fox but the point has proven itself as I now have this addon thanks to some people smile_o.gif And of course thanks to Yaciek for this high quality stuff!

Since I don't want to bring the discussion back into the lights I will simply say..........why didn't you use PM's than instead of asking in public. This to prevent any discussion to be started again wink_o.gif

Just my idea though goodnight.gif

Anyone got a replacement pack for this they want to PM me, i want to play with these badboys online.. [MP]

Maybe I'm mistaken here but I believe he said something about no replacements for this for some reason or another. I could be wrong though. You may want to check the first few pages.

EDIT:

Oh yeah I forgot about this one. Someone made a replacement and he was none to happy about it. Check the last few pages for details. I'm assuming if someone were to ask him about it, a replacement may be possible. That's only my guess though so I could be wrong.

As I wrote - I was just a bad one - that does not info me of doing replacements. Thats all. smile_o.gif You can safely use Cole.cz work - case long ago is explained

Quote[/b] ]Assuming that you are now permitting the replacement pack I have re-opened the download links on the page at armaholic. I hope that is OK, Yaciek.

yes smile_o.gif and thank you.

hi

I've made a different replacement pack for this addon :

Change the default A10 Pilot and Av8B Pilot only, by the PKW_Pilot without changing chopper pilot or crew chopper model.

Change some PKW_Pilot equipement to match with the default Bis one.

link : Pkw remplacement

thanks to yacief for permission.

smile_o.gif

Soon the new package, with the revised pilot jets and helicopters both east and west side.

Ah, lovely. smile_o.gif I was just thinking about your addon today and hoping you would update it.

If it isn't too much to ask, could we see a Flora version of the Russian helicopter pilots?

Keep up the good work mate, those harnesses are excellent.

yes this is great news, i would like to see a replacement pack for you addons Yaciek for jet pilots and for heli pilots and crew members for each side. This would become definitely a must have replacement.

dzieki, jestem dumny ze moj rodak robi takie dobre addony!

nice addon love ya stuff just have to ask ya wud ya like to do some viper pilots for me need some for the addon am doing wink_o.gif and ta any way