Sign in to follow this  
ricoadf

Adf mod core pack v1.0 released!!

The ADF Mod is proud to announce the release of the ADF Mod Core Pack Version 1.0. This release is a 'Core' Release of the ADF Mod. Other 'Packs' later to be released include 'Boat', 'Aircraft' and 'Vehicle' Packs.

What is included in the ADF Mod Core Pack :

*ADF Infantry, Including both AusCam and DesCam Variets.

*ADF Weapons, Including the F88A1, F88A2, F89, Mag58 and SR-98.

*ADF Vehicles, Including the M1A1 in AusCam and DesCam variets and the ADF Landrovers.

*ADF AirCraft, Including the ARH Tiger, S-70 Blackhawk and MRH-90.

So please, without delay, I present to you, the ADF Mod Armed Assault Core Pack Version 1.0. smile_o.gif

*Filefront Link

Armed Assault.info

Armaholic

Credit's Go out to;

- Rico [ADF Mod Leader, Texturer, Config, Modeller (The main man)]

- DK [ADF Mod Modeller, Texturer, Config (Texture God)]

- Vipers_Fang [ADF Mod BETA Tester (Military critic :-P)]

- Disco_Stu [ADF Mod Config, Modeller (No model he hasnt dismembered)]

- Antipop [ADF Mod Webmaster, Public Relations, BETA Tester (Pack has been released to get Anti to stop asking for it :P, just kidding smile_o.gif)]

- UKF For letting us use their L-96

- DrillSeageant and [AIF]Wiggles for letting us use their Un-used F88's.

- AfrographX for the MRH-90 Model and textures

- LoTtek for the ARH Tiger Model and textures

- Vass for configing

- McNools for the Abrams Desert textures & help with getting use to ArmA's different ways of handeling tanks

- AussieDave, AusArmA.com and GamingSA.com for providing a Server for the Mod & helping us do the final beta tests.

Thankyou so much to everyone who helped the ADF Mod in anyway including the boys who BETA Tested on Chritmas Eve, you were a great help. Thanks All, more updates for this mod will be released including a updated S-70 with Mag58's. (We Didn't have time to convert it over, we wanted to release the pack for you We're working on it now.) Keep an eye out for our other packs and we hope to see you on the battlefield.

Thankyou,

- ADF Mod Team

abrams1np6.th.jpg

f881og5.th.jpg

landy1cz7.th.jpg

mrh90pf8.th.jpg

Thanks, downloading now.

This is a nice x-mas for all ArmA Fans. smile_o.gif

Cool, i'll try this asap

thank you ADF people, for this present  xmas_o.gif

Merry Christmas guys  xmas_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Btw: If you find any bugs/have any ideas feel free to contact me  wink_o.gif

Also we still need help, the more the marrier yay.gif

Very good work and all, but no offense, I think I'm going to wait for AAW mod for my Australian content in ArmA.

Very good work and all, but no offense, I think I'm going to wait for AAW mod for my Australian content in ArmA.

I can just say : The more the merrier wink_o.gif

Edit: We don't know if the problems are really solved... sry for the inconvenience sad_o.gif

It works for me, welcome back to the net ArmA.info biggrin_o.gif

Thanks Rico - congrats to you and the team!

Stew xmas_o.gif

still i think that the landíes tex could be tweaked abit up... they looks like plastic not details at all.. as far as i can see.

dk

adf mod issues that need to be fixed

these are some issues i saw that need to be addressed in the adf mod .... now im not picking holes im just saying these are things that need to be fixed

on the desert models the troopers left sleave cuff is in standard auscam not desert auscam

also on all the troops there seems to be some sort of weird blocky shadow sticking out from the models

with the steyrs the optic is zoomable  which is not the case in real life (irl its a 1.5x fixed optic)also they have no shadow

with all the adf troops with back backs none of the molle webbing has been textured onto the backpack its been textured over in auscam

with the SR98 the image in the gear profile is not an SR98 its a m24 in desert cam and as you move away from a person carying it it changes to white

with the mrh-90 the cockpit is without working display and is of very low texture quality also the windscreen wipers look like black painted on lines rather than a part of the model the rear of the interior has several texture issues where lines just dont meet up and dont look quite right(metal stripping on the ceiling) the texture on the outside however is well made

textures for the rovers are pixelated(example the tyres and numberplate)  and the vehicles have no shading in the textures ....no depth

the blackhawks have 2 sets of rotors showing the stand still versions and the moving texture ones  and the dash in the blackhawks has not even as close enough detail to the bis ones also the miniguns seem to turn inside the chopper( could be bad results in game with that)

the tiger has no shadow and the tail fin on it has a XXX texture that has an alpha around each X which causes you to be able to see through the tail

these are all things i have seen just in the first few minutes of looking at models in the in game editor

however the abrams seem to have no issues and are some of the best texturing i have seen for tanks in a long time

i hope that issues like these can be fixed in the not too distant future

Yeah I'm fixing up the S70's as we speak, I'm fully aware of the issues with that, as well as the Tiger. I'm not sure how you can say the S-70 dash doesn't have as much detail as the BIS one seeing as it is the BIS one, but I'll have a look.

Cheers for the feedback.

put down one of the bis ones next to a adf one and hop in and out of the cockpit of both you will see what i mean

edit :ohh the other thing is the flag on the arms is backwards

Thanks for the bug report, will get on them asap.  biggrin_o.gif

Btw: For mission makers, the Weapons are listed in the readme under their addon info links, forgot the mag's names, here you go:

ADF_5_56_mag

For the F-88's

ADF_7_62_mag

for the SR-98

Mag-58 uses BIS M240 ammo and F-89 uses BIS M249 ammo smile_o.gif

Hello,

i was totally surprised by this Mod.

Installed and tried all your Stuff... very cool.

2 totally new Choppers, yeah!

Of course there are some things need to be done, when i´m allowed to say that. What i found:

- the front of the tiger is not material, i mean you can walk through the cockpit when the bird stands on ground.

- the rotor is shown twice on ground.. the lazy hangin and the paused straightned rotor..

- both rotors, the main and rear, are shaking in their holes.

damn, i mean it shakes out of its own line... or better focus.

(hope u get what i mean^^)

- the flightmodel seems a bit sensible to me, but sometimes i got driverproblems with my stick, so it might has nothing to do with your very welcomed work.

I´m glad for having your babies even in this phase.. they improving my "fuhrpark" very well.

Thank you guys for sharing your work...

F***ing sweet as a nut mate! Get home from having to work on my B'day and this is what I find! Sweet! Thank you! ( And to those of you who think I am lame for working on my B'day, IT'S CALLED GETTING OLD! biggrin_o.gif And why I'm home after work and not at the pub? Did that last week, and was drinking at work all night. Go the cooking brandy!!!!!! FYI, it's St Remey. biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif )

But, thanks for the addon guys! Nice lil' present to come home to.

keep up the good work!

Later!

alext223.

here is a replacement pack in both versions, normal and desert

click

of course, it requires the adf pack biggrin_o.gif

Steyrs

Is their a possibility you could replace the Steyrs with the Australian at war Steyrs they are of a better quality.