Sign in to follow this  
Ryan_D

Alien addon

Converted some old OFP alien addons to Arma and highly editted them, just making a few changes and getting credits for the original creators.

pic1sc9.th.jpg

pic2pf7.th.jpg

pic3lp9.th.jpg

pic4zs2.th.jpg

pic5ct8.th.jpg

Watch a video of it here:

Should be done in a few days... pistols.gif

Nice Vid...Independence day in ArmA biggrin_o.gif

I try out when it's released.

hello, i made this mod for ofp sometime ago and i'm currently working on a arma version with a lot of new mod and texture, then please give me your pm contact before release anything cause i don 't want a shiti version as it was on ofp , thank you rofl.gif

How you ment to shoot down them beasts rofl.gif

Any alien infantry? huh.gif

One or two AA's should do the trick or alot of bullets, and yes some alien troops (not very alien but not very human either)... wink_o.gif

Addon's finished but Hitcher's updating 2 of the UFO's with better models etc. smile_o.gif

OMG!

I can't wait to make movie's from these smile_o.gifcrazy_o.gif

"the truth is out there"

thumbs-up.gif

Bah

I thought we were getting something to oppose vilas's UNSC marines.

I want to shoot some damn facehuggers! Is that too much to ask? lol

How about some War of the worlds tripods? that be f'ing awesome. Either the classical version of them, or the ones from the recent movie.

Your stuffs looking sweet however! keep up the good work, always nice to see something different as oppose to all the real world weapons and stuff pumped out daily.

Yea, I wish I knew anything about modeling/animations n stuff. It would be bad-ass to make an Alien mod for ArmA. Fictional weapons, actual aliens (moving correctly) on the ground. Alien fighter ships like what's already shown above. maybe some space marines... ahh really wish i knew how to do it.....

How about some War of the worlds tripods? that be f'ing awesome. Either the classical version of them, or the ones from the recent movie.

I've been wishing for something like that even before Arma was released.

Some alien(ish) troops with laser guns. Might need some new ones these are just Independant troops with weird skins and a laser gun lol.

p><p>I made these (except for the gun) - I dunno how to model, I converted all the models from ofp so theyhttp://forums.bistudio.com/oldsmileys/whistle.gif' alt='whistle.gif'>

and yeah, I'd like it to be like War of the Worlds and if someone could make a tripod that would be awesom! 2 of the ships now randomly do the tripod noise from the movie so a tripod would be great. smile_o.gif

YOU RE NOT ALLOWED TO REALEASE ANYTHING FROM MY SPACE INVADERS OFP MOD

What about the new ones?

awesome! I would like the large ass ships that was in independence day that could blast a whole city, biggrin_o.gif hell maybe i'll start making one myself one day pistols.gif

Might aswell post some pics

pic1us1.th.jpg

pic2bp6.th.jpg

pic3ng4.th.jpg

Dunno what Hitchers doing i hope he lets me include his new alien models or at least the old ones... whistle.gif

man its a OLD ofp addon let us play around with it in arma you are already working on new ones you say... you think we will keep the OLD BUGGY ones as soon as new ones are released

come on be all you can be and take pride in your work by letting us play around with the OLD ones

man its a OLD ofp addon let us play around with it in arma you are already working on new ones you say... you think we will keep the OLD BUGGY ones as soon as new ones are released

come on be all you can be and take pride in your work by letting us play around with the OLD ones

Don't be daft. He has every right to say no, as it is his work.

Abs

its indeed his fullest right, i am just trying to confince him to give permission so we can shoot some aliens .......  tounge2.gif

some times the bitchy way works  sometime only please will work

so i'll add the please part right now    PLEASE ?? PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE  ?? I'LL COOK YOUR DINER WASH YOUR CLOTHES AND CLEAN YOUR HOUSE FOR IT ??

(i also included the bribing part so if he still says no  well to bad but we tried ..... )

Yap it's an old addon and nobody probably uses it anymore, i'd be doing him a favour lol, but it is his choice i guess. He hasn't replied to me in weeks...... whistle.gifwhistle.gif

Got another UFO black baron let me convert though, nearly done. smile_o.gif