Sign in to follow this  
-AIF- Kris

Band Of Brothers Mod

@ linker

OMG I LOVE THEM OBJECTS  inlove.gif  inlove.gif  diffently gonna use them thanks loads m8   notworthy.gif

yay.gif  yay.gif

New Wips coming soon yay.gif

Unlike our own forums, mate, we can't post 3 times in a row here and expect not to be shafted... try editing your most recent post rather than post twice more.

Kris @ Oct. 21 2007,04:11)]This Weopon is going to be changed a lil (thanks MehMan &  Invasion44) the sight in the middle of the Barrel is going to be taken of wink_o.gif

You can hide the selection, both in ArmA and in Max.

Besides, the spider sight is meant for the AA pos in the SdkFz 251.

Kris @ Oct. 21 2007,04:11)]This Weopon is going to be changed a lil (thanks MehMan &  Invasion44) the sight in the middle of the Barrel is going to be taken of wink_o.gif

You can hide the selection, both in ArmA and in Max.

Besides, the spider sight is meant for the AA pos in the SdkFz 251.

:O alright ty for that smile_o.gif

Kris @ Oct. 21 2007,04:11)]Just a lil thing these three weopons will be getting Textured soon smile_o.gif (Most Thank MehMan for these lovely weopons thanks alot).

now we need Another Modeller to make us some more Great weopons (Stg 44/Mg42/Panzerfast/Thompson/M1 Grand/M1 Carbine/the list could go on wink_o.gif the more weopons the more fun)

So are you texturing these weapons yourselves (and MehMan

will then texture them all over again for his own mod)?

It's "Garand", not "Grand"! In any case, its usual (and official)

WW2 name was just "M1 Rifle" (Rifle, Caliber .30, M1).

"Panzerfast" sounds like some kind of breakfast cereal. rofl.gif

Panzerfaust

Well, there was a tradeoff: I give them the models, I get textures.

Well, there was a tradeoff: I give them the models, I get textures.

LOL sorry just typing from my head and it is 1 am lol anyway yes me and MehMan did a Tradeof biggrin_o.gif

[AIF] Kris

Quote[/b] ]yes me and MehMan did a Tradeof

so are you texturer/modeller or just a "leader" of this mod ? whistle.gif

[AIF] Kris
Quote[/b] ]yes me and MehMan did a Tradeof

so are you texturer/modeller or just a "leader" of this mod ?  whistle.gif

Tank is our Modeller | Boss is our texturer wink_o.gif

Kris @ Oct. 21 2007,19:08)]Tank is our Modeller | Boss is our texturer wink_o.gif

So then you're the "leader"? biggrin_o.gif

Abs

Hmm, so what's the scope of the mod?

• Uniforms?

• WWII Vehicles?

• France/Belgium/Germany Maps/Scenery?

• Voices?

• Campaign?

• Video diaries/Video Series?

Hmm, so what's the scope of the mod?

• Uniforms?

• WWII Vehicles?

• France/Belgium/Germany Maps/Scenery?

• Voices?

• Campaign?

• Video diaries/Video Series?

Basically but we really need another Modeller help.gifhelp.gifhelp.gif dont get me wrong the one we have is Excellent but if we get another we could get uniforms/American weopons going well quick wink_o.gif

Yes i am the Leader

Quote[/b] ]Yes i am the Leader

Another mod with a  "leader" that knows nothing about game development and arma. great rofl.gif

Quote[/b] ]That Band of Brothers thing seems to me to share many of

the attributes of the ArmA 1943 one; lots of youthful

exuberance, little evidence of topic knowledge, execrable

writing and spelling by the mod representative and appeals

for people to make or donate things. I suspect it'll be defunct

in a few weeks.

i'll bet this clownery will last a month smile_o.gif - imho it deserves to be merged with Addon request thread wink_o.gif

Another mod with a  "leader" that knows nothing about game development and arma. great rofl.gif

in a few weeks.

i'll bet this clownery will last a month smile_o.gif

Dude im not like "leader (when i said leader i ment for this Topic Page lol sry) " my team are all "leaders" and ALL MY GUYS KNOW the stuff that we need to know. On another note we were thinking about grabbing some weopons from COD2 smile_o.gif

Yeah, and break copyright laws. Make them. I've given you a start.

in a few weeks.

i'll bet this clownery will last a month smile_o.gif - imho it deserves to be merged with Addon request thread wink_o.gif

another BS post. U should be banned.

Anyways... yeah if you guys want my final D-Day C47 i will give you it once i finallise the textures and add a paradrop script. tounge2.gif

Atleast the AIF guys ignores the troll on this thread.

Geez, it seems like every modder on this forum gets slammed with crap at em for nothing, what the **** is going on? crazy_o.gif

I salute every modder that tries to do anything, despite the trolls

on these forums. Keep up the good work! we need addons.

Thank you guys

@ MehMan i didnt see COD2 complaining when people took them in OFP wink_o.gif and im 99% sure they wont care the amount of cash they have made from the game.

Kris @ Oct. 22 2007,16:37)]@ MehMan i didnt see COD2 complaining when people took them in OFP wink_o.gif and im 99% sure they wont care the amount of cash they have made from the game.

That doesn't make it suddenly ok to do so.

Kris @ Oct. 22 2007,16:37)]@ MehMan i didnt see COD2 complaining when people took them in OFP wink_o.gif and im 99% sure they wont care the amount of cash they have made from the game.

I have talked to all the guys in the Team and we all think that the American Weopons from Cod2 would be great so we are gonna try them out see what happens were not 100% sure yet biggrin_o.gif

goodnight.gif

Kris @ Oct. 22 2007,17:02)]

I have talked to all the guys in the Team and we all think that the American Weopons from Cod2 would be great so we are gonna try them out see what happens were not 100% sure yet biggrin_o.gif

goodnight.gif

Shouldn't you have spoken to the guys from COD2 team wink_o.gif?

My advice would be to find a WW2 MOD for another game and ask the modders kindly to use their models.

COD2 isn't a recent game BTW, I wouldn't be surprised if the models wouldn't look good in ArmA. Besides that the models in COD are different for 1pp and 3pp. The 3pp ones are too lowpoly while the 1pp ones might simply not fit in (there is a hudge chance that the faces that are not normally visible in game are deleted).

I don't agree with taking stuff from other games, although alotta work is required for a mod of this nature.(weapons is the easy part) And don't you already have mehmans rifles?

I would concentrate of some decent wwii soldiers first.That will be your most needed and hardest part (that and good mission making)

I don't wanna tell you how to run your mod for sure, but maybe stick with the topic and recruit,recruit,recruit

Cause help will be needed.

Don't take offense to some of the comments here as the people that are speaking their minds know quit a bit about modmaking and are more helpfull than they appear.

Kris @ Oct. 22 2007,17:02)]

goodnight.gif

So because you grouply agreed, it's okay to steal? No no, you have a modeller, he models stuff, that's why you recruited him, not so that he can help you steal stuff from other games.