Sign in to follow this  
TonyRanger

FFN MOD

Unfortunatly the high command function won't be included in version 0.85 because tony needs more time to make it perfect.

I'm seek for some place to upload now.

sorry for make your guys wait so long,I haven't sleep for over 40 hours already

Oh that's unfortunate. I was looking forward to adding it to my new missions. That sounds good though, the longer he gets the better it will be.

EDIT:

Get some sleep soon bud. Can you use one of the free ones? I could set up an account somewhere for you but I'm not sure how you can get it to me.

time is one reson but this HCM is for Furture CTC MOD,I won‘t start to make it before I make sure every exist features is work fine in both SP and MP game play

time is one reson but this HCM is for Furture CTC MOD,I won‘t start to make it before I make sure every exist features is work fine in both SP and MP game play

I only play SP but MP compatibility is key for sure. The wait isn't a problem with me, it's your project. wink_o.gif

I'm surprised they aren't sleeping.

Good job getting it finished by 9/14(my time). I'd imagine you must be happy to get this done after a year. Now get some sleep. wink_o.gif

Madison, WI, USA( Central US Time) It's 11:21am on 9/14 here.

Not like it matters to me if you needed more time, things happen. But hey, you said 9/14 but never mentioned what timezone. That's on time in my book. wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

I may go to sleep soon, gotta get ready for the US Markets to open. If so, I look forward to trying this for a few minutes in the morning before I gotta get to the office. I'll be home after market close for sure to check it out.

so,I'm still release it on the right data,even in Czech it's already 6:02 a.m. 9.15th.

now just wait for ArmA.info's guy to post it

9/14 or 9/15, all that matters is that you are happy with the content you got out.

I'll keep checking for a little longer but then I got to go bed. I'm already in trouble with the girlfriend, she just got into town. But hell I'm a FFN fan and she can wait.  biggrin_o.gif

And I had some work to do for tomorrow morning....

Thanks again for all the hard work and time you've spent. It will be exciting to see what you made.

so,I'm still release it on the right data,even in Czech it's already 6:02 a.m. 9.15th.

now just wait for ArmA.info's guy to post it

Excellent Tony. The release date doesn't matter ... as long as what you have produced is top quality (which it will be !wink_o.gif

OK work calls, but I'm looking forward to a GREAT ARMA night !

[TAO] Kremator

i tested this mod on a simple cleansweep mission with arty support. its a whole different feeling, a whole different game. AI uses cover wisely, it doesnt do that annoying "chaaaaarge, nas mnogo!" thing. and everything looks perfect and natural. i say 11 out of 10. thanks a lot.

GOOD JOB biggrin_o.gif finnaly a mod that makes my AI think for once. " now i can finnaly be shot @ Return fire like in some more real tatical like brothers iN arms. .

Ps. is there a replacment pack coming Or is it already with the beta. " i want to make all my ai Super smart

Awesome, I got to test the night ops mission a few times before I left for work, the AI really is very unpredictable,

they suppress a LOT, I haven't had this fun in close combat with AI before smile_o.gif

I wonder, will the old replacement package posted on Armahollic still work for this new version?

Edit (10:05) : a small fix has been done on the initial release by TonyRanger, if you have downloaded the file from ArmedAssault.info before 10:04, reload it at once.

@sparks50 : There is already a replacement pbo in FFN Mod beta 0.81 release

Mirror link :

http://www.armedassault.info/index....=598