Sign in to follow this  
jerryhopper

Rumours on Troops movement.

Jerry, you're one insane member for sure smile_o.gif

Anyway : the Queen might make an appearance in september, that's what the BIS Oracle told us.

On the other hand, US troop movement and Gastovski peeking out... That's clearly interesting.

Wrong time for my girl friend to move in. She's gonna hate september whistle.gif

Malick goodnight.gif

Jerry, you're one insane member for sure smile_o.gif

Anyway : the Queen might make an appearance in september, that's what the BIS Oracle told us.

On the other hand, US troop movement and Gastovski peeking out... That's clearly interesting.

Wrong time for my girl friend to move in. She's gonna hate september whistle.gif

Malick goodnight.gif

this has nothing to do with her majesty,the Queen.

nor does it has to do anything with imagination.

look beyond that... i'll be updating more information about the rumours shortly.

USMC Needer : im not 'more' crazy than '-=UOE.Txalo=-' who was only a messenger too. i am NOT crazy!

You truly show your enthusiasm for the community, and your imagination is unparalleled. But I don't get spinning the rumor mill and making up fictional stories. I'm tired of rumors and lack of official word.

Seems like this will just cause more confusion and overshadow the events is attempts to forecast.

But hey thats just me. Even tho the fantacized stories aren't my thing, you have still caught my interest.

Ah, nothing to do with the Queen ?

That's getting even more interesting biggrin_o.gif I don't want to have my hopes to high or to feed new rumours.

*Goes to check CWR*

Malick

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Its gotta be CWR biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif Cant wait to bring the old OFP back =D

inlove.gifinlove.gif

I wonder if James Gastovski knows what happned to Victor Troska, too bad there was no mention of him in CWC even know that was after Resistance in the story.. I Hope that what ever is upcoming is linked to operation flashpoint..

QG is supposdely around mecenary forces maybe James Gastovski lead them?

I wonder if James Gastovski knows what happned to Victor Troska, too bad there was no mention of him in CWC even know that was after Resistance in the story.. I Hope that what ever is upcoming is linked to operation flashpoint..

QG is supposdely around mecenary forces maybe James Gastovski lead them?

He either got obliterated or he was spiderman and climbed up that huge cliff face, while dodging those shells and bullets btw :P biggrin_o.gif

Ambush demo is on it's way?

btw... Who the h*ll was mysterios Tasmanian Devil from resistance? I never figured that out even when i (little) tried to use my brain.

Yeah i know it's offtopic but old unanswered questions seems to come haunting me again.

@Second:

Some people think he was one of the Russian officers just under Guba.

Personaly I don't think that sounds right (He wasn't very experianced on the radio and sounded/acted like a kid).

I have the same feeling about his character. Some lonewolf "Pirateradist" who just managed to listen their radiocommications.

ill assume that this was about his blog then?

Yes sir.

Im pretty sure that when CWR is out, alot of us 'troops' will move to the place where it all started.... malden etc.. smile_o.gif

So, no more speculations in this thread!

James Gastovski, main character in Cold War Rearmed maintains a BLOG.

In this blog, just like William Porter's you will see material from cold war rearmed.

please note : CWR is not soon to be released, no dates nothing. so dont start asking for release dates or estimates.

Thank you for reading my 'somewhat awkward' news-stories.

Dont forget this wednesday scheduled podcast :

http://www.armedassault.eu/Radio-S....nt.html

ill assume that this was about his blog then?

Yes sir.

please note : CWR is not soon to be released, no dates nothing. so dont start asking for release dates or estimates.

Thank you for reading my 'somewhat awkward' news-stories.

Well that was alot of build up for a phantasy blog.

Hope the "Break-in rumor" dosen't end with such a fizzle.

Well that was alot of build up for a phantasy blog.

Hope the "Break-in rumor" dosen't end with such a fizzle.

i've had my fun!

who knows whats next wink_o.gif