Sign in to follow this  
armatech

UNA British Mod

C'mon let's wait until we get a dl link that actually works and take a look at what's inside before we start attacking each other. If they still look the same then go for it.

and teh DL link???

edit: link removed

correction the original image was our image 100% not your addons at all dont start flamming me you idiot grow up and try overlaying the images i am just waiting on my guy to upload the textures in PSD with all the layers so hold and ill prove that your just a kid

So you are saying the original picture is your addons? And that the jacket and ghillie suit were made from scratch with you?

I'm saying this as someone who is proud to use British equipment in real life, and do not like to see it butchered with other peoples' kit thrown in to make it look good.

That looks like good work. With respect to RavenDK I won't download it though until the plagiarism issue has been cleared.

( confused_o.gif Though I wonder why armatech at all included the corpus delicti. I never heard that the concerning US night camo was ever used outside of the US.)

Pic on the first post's been replaced now.

Some pics of the other weapons in the pack would be nice, not just the L85...

ghillie suite was created by XAM mod that i remoddled by request of a clan member the rest is ours 2min ill show you just waiting on a msn transfer

Pic on the first post's been replaced now.

Some pics of the other weapons in the pack would be nice, not just the L85...

quite busy as mo providing evedence that some kid is wrong

i will wait for another version ,i got a one and a half meg arma .rpt

===========

02. CREDITS

===========

Contributors:

ArMaTeC (United-Nations-Army.com)

Luke (United-Nations-Army.com)

Crow (United-Nations-Army.com)

if thats all the people that contributed to this pack, then you did a fine job , bugs included. that fooking ghillie suit ,however much it looks like the xam one is real nice . LMAO

Ok, now im confused over this.

first, Armatect shows a oversized image of a few soldiers.

the 'squarish' texture is whats being debated now.

this texture, as posted by RavenDK - looks DAMN MUCH like the one from Armatec's original picture.

So, to clear things up - Armatec shows us his texture...

but - this isnt the squarish one....

im confused..... huh.gif

can someone clear this up for me without swearing or on a less negative tone?

Guest RKSL-Rock

Having just looked at some of the meshes and textures i can see alot of commonality (95%+)  with other addons out there.  

The STT retextures are all there with some extra stuff piled ontop. You can see some of the key detail is identical.  Some textures have been adapted but not by much.  The meshes have been hacked around a bit  but not by much.  It all looks a like a poor hack job and lot of unauthorised rip offs to me.

Wizzywig aka Armatech strikes again.

Sorry but that pic changes nothing..and did you have permission to take the addon from the mod...

I am getting sick and tired of Clans that think they are above the community. Ask before borrowing it is simple!

Doing it any other way is stealing!

Well that was kinda obvious from the pic that this was hacked work and i was just going to say...have a look at the right texture file and it will be easy to spot anything borrowed.

I laugh at the responses from the clan guy. he obviously has no clue as to what hes talking about whether its their own work in the picture, what picture he posted or who hes dealing with when he calls people kids.

mmmmm clans

If that ghuille suit is in this addon and you used XAM's, you forgot to mention XAM in the readme.

reupploading rar now as readme needed corrections to include XAM ghuille suit image in original post was incorrect also was just a stock photo i uploaded by mistake

Having just looked at some of the meshes and textures i can see alot of commonality (95%+)  with other addons out there.  

The STT retextures are all there with some extra stuff piled ontop. You can see some of the key detail is identical.  Some textures have been adapted but not by much.  The meshes have been hacked around a bit  but not by much.  It all looks a like a poor hack job and lot of unauthorised rip offs to me.

RockofSL aka unfonded noob

You are really doing you and your clan UNA proud mate, keep it up.

Calling Rocko a noob...wow your really doing excellent work for the UNA reputation on the BIS Forums.

Sound like a realy mature bunch of guys!

I hope I didn't sound too sarcastic whistle.gif

omg

ROFL rofl.gif

This guy just keeps on digging. Do us, and yourself a HUGE favour, and just stop posting now?

Even if this is original work (which judging from the pictures, I highly doubt), it's not much to write home about. The L85 is poorly textured, imo. The sight is wrong, as has been pointed out. Since when do British forces use US night camo? The camo looks too bright, like the sort of camo they apply to kids' soldier fancy dress costumes. All of these observations, without even having downloaded the addon.... confused_o.gif

To be honest I think you are doing it for attention.

Problem is, Arma community isn’t full of childish individuals such as yourself. So your argument on the BIS forums won’t hold any water for very long.

What where you thinking? Expect criticism, and especially get a flaming for actions like this, especially with your responses to some of the more respected members.

Guest RKSL-Rock

RockofSL aka unfonded noob

You aren't my favorite person either. But at least I’ve not ripped of all your friend's work repeatedly over the years.

I don’t want to turn this into a personal feud.  But you aren't doing yourself any favours with your attitude or continuing contempt for the community.

Either ask permission or make your own stuff.  Stop stealing ours.