Sign in to follow this  
snake22000

XAM 1.3 Released

will give the torrent on piratebay some bandwith for one hour now ...because we have limited gig on our server

@datakill is your site only for me so horrible slow ?

Most of us do not understand any france word or sentence, so if there buttons or something else in france , there would be no chance to put my questions in :-(

NO README ?

NO Weaponlist ?

cant wait for a xam1.3 mission or edited evolution map!

will give the torrent on piratebay some bandwith for one hour now ...because we have limited gig on our server

@datakill is your site only for me so horrible slow ?

Most of us do not understand any france word or sentence, so if there buttons or something else in france , there would be no chance to put my questions in :-(

NO README ?

NO Weaponlist ?

The website is slow because the download traffic is really intense, about the forum, if you check it, you'll found a "english community" part, you can subscribe the forum and ask what you need there.

Subscription part translation:

Nom d'utilisateur = user name

Mot de passe= password

Confirmez votre mot de passe= confirm password

Courriel= email

Then set language to english and you should be fine to subscibe and post.

About a read me, there's one to explain how to load the mod after install.

Read me file :

Install the mod, then

- Right click on the "arma.exe" in the folder (default) C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA. Then, send to..../desktop (create a shortcut)

- Go to the desktop, right click on the shortcut you've created and "properties"

- In the window that just opened, in the box "target", change "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\arma.exe" to "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\arma.exe" -mod=@XAM1.3 (default folder)

About details, weapons list, how to, etc..

As I said, the XAM manual is on the way for an english translation ( a 12mo pdf file). A bit long to translate + i'm a bit busy those last days. Though it should be done next week.

While waiting for the pdf, post your questions on the forum if you succeed in subscription.

=- @ July 29 2007,13:17)]cant wait for a xam1.3 mission or edited evolution map!

There's already 2 multiplayer servers running with XAM, most of the players are french, but sure it will change soon wink_o.gif

=- @ July 29 2007,13:17)]cant wait for a xam1.3 mission or edited evolution map!

There's already 2 multiplayer servers running with XAM, most of the players are french, but sure it will change soon wink_o.gif

yes im currentlx playing on one, the problem is that the maps arent xam1.3, so someone should edit evolution and add some new cam features if tahts possible.

Awesome new version thumbs-up.gif well done XAM team!

How does artillery and air support work? I request them at the humvee and get a response from the command stryker but when I enter the coordinates and other things, nothing happens huh.gif

How does artillery and air support work? I request them at the humvee and get a response from the command stryker but when I enter the coordinates and other things, nothing happens huh.gif

put a command and control stryker close to the other vehicles and try again wink_o.gif

Firstly i just want to say what a breath of fresh air for ArmA. Great mod guys, will be keeping an eye on this as it progresses.

On playing Blood Sweat and Tears i get the following message:

bin\config.cpp/cfgvehicles/specialboxeast/transportmagazines/_xx_telemetrelaser.magazine

Then 30secs in i CTD.

sad_o.gif

put a command and control stryker close to the other vehicles and try again wink_o.gif

I have, but how now I've had a look how the hell does the coordinate system work? It's a bunch of numbers I've never seen before in ArmA. Originally I thought it was EF21 or something but it's xxxx xxxx...

And I did get a response from the C&C stryker, I just can't figure out how the coordinates work crazy_o.gif

Looks like a standard 8 figure grid ref, just like in real life. Hi Teliko, its me from RAAB.

Hi snake. Has your server gone down? I'm stuck on 98% in my download manager and it says that the server is not available?

cheers

Quote[/b] ]I have, but how now I've had a look how the hell does the coordinate system work? It's a bunch of numbers I've never seen before in ArmA. Originally I thought it was EF21 or something but it's xxxx xxxx...

And I did get a response from the C&C stryker, I just can't figure out how the coordinates work

I'm having the same trouble. Can anyone post an example of how the Artillery and Air Strike functions work, it would be appreciated help.gifwink_o.gif

Hi snake. Has your server gone down? I'm stuck on 98% in my download manager and it says that the server is not available?

cheers

Might have been a temp. problem at my ISP. I couldn't reach the file either for a while, but now it works again. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Yeah, it's back up and running. Cheers snake.

@snake

Could you give me please the number of DL you had on your server if possible, to add at the statistics wink_o.gif

Looks like a standard 8 figure grid ref, just like in real life. Hi Teliko, its me from RAAB.

hey tounge2.gif

Alright, well I guess for 1.4 another idea for the mod is to change the grid refrences to the 8-figure stuff.

It's still almost impossible though, the map reading without it down the side is...hard to say the least

How do you know the coordinates while ingame?

"PDA de mesure" gives you a VERY vague idea, I still can't figure anything out. A fix should be getting the PDA to tell you the coordinates of wherever you click.

How do you know the coordinates while ingame?

Use the "laser telemeter" it'll give you the coordinates and distance of a point you're aiming.

Looks like I need to translate the manual in emergency before I find you all behind my door biggrin_o.gif

Oh I see rofl.gif and yes please do get that manual translated tounge2.gif

Oh I see rofl.gif and yes please do get that manual translated tounge2.gif

Any volunteers to help ? crazy_o.gif

40 pages to translate

Looks good. Like the radio in choppers. wow 1.7gb .....how did that happen. Textures?? sounds???