Sign in to follow this  
Kerry

Script for POW's to follow you?

I have found that if a unit joins your team that isnt by default on you side, it wont be counted in a trigger with condition

{_x in triggername} count units group == (alive _x) count units group

On my group where i had a enemy officer join us, the alive count was 5, but the trigger count was 4. All team and pow was in trigger area.

Workaround is just minus 1 from alive count. But will break mission if this is fixed by BIS later.

PS.

Anyone know how to stop him joining my team as 1, if 1 is kia, cause if another player dies, then we respawn as POW.

Cheers

GC

I have found that if a unit joins your team that isnt by default on you side, it wont be counted in a trigger with condition

{_x in triggername} count units group == (alive _x)  count units group

On my group where i had a enemy officer join us, the alive count was 5, but the trigger count was 4. All team and pow was in trigger area.

Workaround is just minus 1 from alive count. But will break mission if this is fixed by BIS later.

PS.

Anyone know how to stop him joining my team as 1, if 1 is kia, cause if another player dies, then we respawn as POW.

Cheers

GC

Have you tried making the team leader of the group have a higher rank than the officer/POW you are capturing?

Is there a quick way to de-group specified soldiers, on trigger?

Very simple and usefull information, I´m just copying and pasting to keep the information at close answer:

From Armaholic link showed above:

Quote6thStorm :

Hmm.. what if you want to make someone in your group leave it?

Code:

[add1] join grpNull

grpNull

"A non-existing group. This value is not equal to anything, including itself."

This means if you tell a unit to join a non existing group (grpNull) he will leave his own group and than join nothing

Thnx guys very usefull for mission editor noobies like me wink_o.gif