Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

Russian Federation Units V.1

That looks sexy, I was just thinking of this. Any links to the pics of the Spetsnaz using them?

Quote[/b] ]That looks sexy, I was just thinking of this. Any links to the pics of the Spetsnaz using them?

ty smile_o.gif

IMG_1404.jpg

lol u guys are going all out lmao every combination if mags and scopes out there i do wish there was a way to just model the scops and mags seperate then place them with the weapons reducing file size but all well thank you bis.... btw could that ever be fixed with the tools?

Quote[/b] ]btw could that ever be fixed with the tools?

Dom't think so confused_o.gif

I said this before somwhere in this thread but yes this system would be every addonmakers dream.

One main weapon and then the player can configure everything to his liking... well maybe fpor game 2... but i think rather not.

Makes me hope that the game 2 engine is completely new so we finally get rid of some problems from OFP that also made it into ArmA.

Steve, I heard from a little Skaven-like bird that you're in need of new normal maps.

Feel free to drop them in via PM, maestro. biggrin_o.gif

next pack will only feature the APS and the Vector SP-1 "Gyurza"

Little request

Can anyone point me to some good resolution images of the RPK-74M or mainly the magazine, handguard and buttstock?

Hope these can help, doesnt seem to be many good quality pictures of them on the net.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Little request

Can anyone point me to some good resolution images of the RPK-74M or mainly the magazine, handguard and buttstock?

Hope these can help

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

That Stottman fella's got bloody loads pics of Russian small arms on his Photobucket account, some are put into albums but most aren't. You can look through them all here:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v143/Stottman/

Used a few of his pics for a Zastava M70 I modeled years ago.

Thanks guys we have all the pics for the RPK-74M now, thanks to you.

There is just one missing, the Pecheneg, a good side picture could save us a lot of work smile_o.gif

not on my reference pics but maybe i just understand you wrong.

what i spot now is that the lower handguard is bit too bumpy for the plastic version, at least on the front part there should be no bump.

Guess that was what he meant before?

Yes, sorry I'm french and my english is very bad.

I think he means what we call handguard, it's a little bit too low on the front, no worries I'm on it smile_o.gif

Thanks guys we have all the pics for the RPK-74M now, thanks to you.

There is just one missing, the Pecheneg, a good side picture could save us a lot of work smile_o.gif

The Pecheneg seems to be identical to the PKM other than the barrel, this site had probably the best pics See here. Here's a site with a model of a pecheneg, might be a good reference for the barrel See here

Let's hope the receiver is the same of the PK or I'll never be able to do it since I have 0 close side pictures of it.

The barrel should be fairly simple, as soon as I finish the SVD I'll start the Pecheneg let's see what comes out, most of this weapon will be done blind betting that it's close to the PK as referred on the modern firearms website.

Steve, I think with this two in and with Bionic's 1p29 scope we can call Vr2 pack closed?

If so, it's almost time for Testing&Checking all this weapons to the detail and making the final touches, beta testers get ready things will get ugly this weapons are away too many biggrin_o.gif

Talking about Bionic, he just sent me two pictures with the base model finished, shouldn't take too long now biggrin_o.gif

Great work my friend wink_o.gif

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

I think 2-3 hours more and the scope will be finished so no it shouldn´t take to long now. Doing my best mate.

Greets

Take your time Bionic we ain't in a rush biggrin_o.gif

Your work is really impressive smile_o.gif

Every time I visit this thread I get amazed by your work, you make an incredible team all of you, congrats pistols.gif