Sign in to follow this  
Shadow NX

Russian Federation Units V.1

Quote[/b] ]No AKMS with the stock folded? huh.gif

I can change one of the AKM-S if it's really necessary.

Well if we give in to every request well end up with 100 weaps, think about it smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]No AKMS with the stock folded? huh.gif

I can change one of the AKM-S if it's really necessary.

Well if we give in to every request well end up with 100 weaps, think about it smile_o.gif

Yeah I have enough trouble navigating the RHS weapons crate as it is in v1 tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]Yeah I have enough trouble navigating the RHS weapons crate as it is in v1 tounge2.gif

You have no idea on how harder it will be Vr2 icon_rolleyes.gif

So my timing for my post was a bit off? biggrin_o.gif

I had mentioned it before but it was missed for a response. So I mentioned it again. I didnt mean to sound like the new weapons werent good enough smile_o.gif

The reason I mention the AKMS version isnt for the Russians.

Its for all the terrorist/guerilla addons out there that currently have default Ak74s. crazy_o.gif  I see so many pics of folded stocks that I thought it was worth mentioning.

Im not demanding one, dont get me wrong its just a thought. Im still happy with my Mac10. pistols.gif

Quote[/b] ]Its for all the terrorist/guerilla addons out there that currently have default Ak74s. crazy_o.gif I see so many pics of folded stocks that I thought it was worth mentioning.
Quote[/b] ]Im not demanding one, dont get me wrong its just a thought. Im still happy with my Mac10. pistols.gif

Well, now you will be happy not only with the Mac10 but also with your new AKM-S Folded.

akmf.jpg

(Model replaced no worries Steve).

akmsf2.jpg

Talking about folded butt stocks, what about some fresh new 100% real?

bstock.jpg

I think it's pretty clear that Vr. 2 will have like 90% new weapons and models biggrin_o.gif

Looks awesome... Planning on any new Mg's? or smg's? As i said pecheneg would be awesome.

How many weapons are there in version 2?

good luck guys

Quote[/b] ]Looks awesome... Planning on any new Mg's? or smg's? As i said pecheneg would be awesome.

Vilas kindly allowed me to use his PK and to change it as I feel like it so we already have one MG, the Pecheneg is under consideration as well as maybe one smg but... nothing is certain yet since this is just version 2 and some of those weapons would fit the OMON a lot better,version 2 will feature the GRU SpetsNaz so... we'll see.

Quote[/b] ]How many weapons are there in version 2?

Not sure yet, probably something around 30 to 40 weapons.

I think a couple of faces have gone missing from the front of the AKM model where the handguard intersects the gas-tube.

I thought I could see it ingame but it wasn't very clear given the camera's distance from the unit but you can sort of see it in the first of the images you posted Skaven.

AKM1.jpg

Might just be my eyes failing me though. biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Might just be my eyes failing me though. biggrin_o.gif

No no it's actually my eyes I've been working for hours on this weapons, I'm gonna fix it right now,ty.

Quote[/b] ]Thanks for the reply.

No problem smile_o.gif

Fixed:

fixed1.jpg

If you find any more just post it here, but please remember this last weapons posted weren't beta tested, all is WIP, Beta Testing stage is far.

If you find any more just post it here, but please remember this last weapons posted weren't beta tested, all is WIP, Beta Testing stage is far.

Will do. Just had a quick look over the weapons again to refresh my memory as to whether there was anything else that I thought might need work; didn't notice anything else that was troublesome.

Have you fixed it on the AKM versions and extended AKMS too, or just the new folded one? Since I initially noticed it on the released models.

Little request

Can anyone point me to some good resolution images of the RPK-74M or mainly the magazine, handguard and buttstock?

Nice, thanks a lot that should be useable, maybe you can also find a pic of the black magazines?

@NoRailgunner

Thanks but i need the stuff for the RPK-74M, however the clip is intresting, seen it before but forgot about it

Those 3 pics are the only plastic 45 rnd pics I could find in a decent res. 2nd pic looks like it may be plum mags and black ones next to each other.

The directory of that sight has many pics of various AK parts from all over the world

http://www.sturmgewehr.com/bhinton/AK/

Browse it at your leisure. You might find some more, or perhaps some other useful images.

Impressive guys, this pictures will help us a lot, ty smile_o.gif

Doesnt the AK103 usually have a black plastic magazine? Not that I really care, I much prefer the metal ones biggrin_o.gif Just a suggestion though

Quote[/b] ]Doesnt the AK103 usually have a black plastic magazine? Not that I really care, I much prefer the metal ones biggrin_o.gif Just a suggestion though

Not according to my Gru SpetsNaz pictures biggrin_o.gif Unfortunately, because the reddish looks a lot better confused_o.gif

For variation you can maybe equip one AK-103 version with the reddish bakelit mags.