Sign in to follow this  
CRIONYK

CRIONYK's weapon pack and units

@nephilim : how do you do that in normal maps ? i know that in o2 i have to use this option but not in normal map

@ Profe : the only problem that original BIS anims are bad. this weapon have a particular hand-hold so soldier's hand are in wrong place banghead.gif

yes, and the reload anims will be completely out of place, but I can live with that smile_o.gif

You will be waiting forever. So much for the weekly tool release. I'm tired of these guys. The devs that is

I love the Woodland Marpat!!! Definitely the first unit I'm downloading! maybe a unit replacement too?

i'm working on a little mod. i dont know if i will make a replacement mod ^^ but i'm working on some interresting ideas tounge2.gif

any idea of a camo you want in arma ?

yay, downloading..

thumbs-up.gif

Where are the weapons?.

i only see the units.

But I can't find the weapons.

Thanks.

The SCAR-H & SCAR-L would be nice to see in all of that. Maybe the M16A4 with an aimpoint as well.

Looks good though, keep it up smile_o.gif

Nice work Crionyk!

Any chance of a HK 416 with Aimpoint or Eotech HOLOsight aswell though?

As for your question regarding camo, how about Spec4ce Metro and/or Desert (pics can be found at www.hyperstealth.com)?

Thanks dude, and good luck with your pack smile_o.gif.

Yes, a HK416 with Aimpoint would be cool to use for the Norwegian troops! pistols.gif

Quote[/b] ]As for your question regarding camo, how about Spec4ce Metro and/or Desert (pics can be found at www.hyperstealth.com)?

i have to found a good reference pic then i will create this camo

just done spec4ce metro camo, i will post a screen this evening wink_o.gif

hi all

i have done forrest version of camo and desert dune camo smile_o.gif i will post some screens for you guys wink_o.gif

@CRIONYK

The last three screens looks very good  wink_o.gif Your new screens are updates or new units ?

i'm just starting to make the screens, so you will see them in one hour i think

First of all, thanks for making those Spec4ce camo units.

Absolutely loving those camos man, 10/10 thumbs-up.gif

Though, will you be doing multiple variations of these units? Ones with Protec Helmets (SF), Boonie Hat (Sniper) etc?

Also I'm guessing that the HK 416 in those pics has the Aimpoint now correct? If so totally awesome man, and thanks! smile_o.gif.

Looks great - but as a humble request, could you please consider adding the cam to the woodalnd guy's helmet?

Just my 2c wink_o.gif

Stew

i'm working different units with spec4ce camo. i'm also creating my own camo smile_o.gif

Loving that urban Metro camo. Perhaps its just the pic, but I thought the Metro Camo is darker than that?