Sign in to follow this  
4ntifa

For those who've seen black hawk down

LOL.. before anyone reads any of this SHIT you should know the following:

1 the autor is a fiction novelist, he just wires the "papers" for fun

2: his other works include:

You're all damned!>>

The devil will walk amongst you, with great wrath.

The Pope Spreads AIDS>>

The Holy Father is responsible for the deaths of thousands.

Monibot is a giant ignorant conspiricy theorist. Despite what he says in his article he has NO "military" contact or any other refrence..

here is how he thinks.. take for instance the pope=AIDS thing..

you know how he gets this conclusion??

A: pope is cathloic symbol

B: in catholocisim contraception is viewed as "bad"

C:ONE for of contracepting *might* help not spread AIDS (condom)

D: a devout catholic wouldent use a condom because it goes against his religion...

E: therefore he has a somewhat higher risk of getting aids..

ok now all of those are true.. but what does he get out of this?

that the Pope is responable for thousands of people dieing from aids.. quite a leap eh?

another example.. the oh so poular "the US killed 500,000 IRAQ children"

A:fathers in IRAQ join or are forced to join army.

B:Army invades Kuate

C:NATO takes action

D:US is main force in region

E: saddam refuses to withdraw from kuate

F: lots and lots of fathers die fighting US and NATO

G: women (now widows)in that country cannot support children by themselvs

H: children starve

conclusion: US killed 500,000 children in IRAQ.. yes very very interesting logic behind that one..

bottom line.. this guy is a certified quak. he seems to have some deacent info in his "papers' but the way he puts everything together to get his "conclusion" almost never makes any sense (see 2 examples above)

hes a moron.

oh yea.. this guy also has a VERY VERY anti-US and anti-British sentament for some reason.. he thinks the US is a bunch of murderers and the British are some corrupt goverment bent on undermining the rest of the world... seriousley..

phew by the time i read ur message wobble i was too tired to click on link tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 19 2002,16:41)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LOL!!  my work here is done<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, now you can go back to school. kuate? Did you mean Kuwait. Geesh, are these the "world police" nation...

yes I made a typo, so my entire country is ignorant.

Fuck you,

"sn1per" ooh arnt we a l33t d00d..oohh ahh.. dont own me with your mad skillz or anything please..

goofy twat, what are you? like 15?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 19 2002,17:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yes I made a typo, so my entire country is ignorant.

Fuck you,

"sn1per" ooh arnt we a l33t d00d..oohh ahh.. dont own me with your mad skillz or anything please..

goofy twat, what are you? like 15?<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, I'm the one who's 15. Right away you start to yell "F*ck you", usually a lot conclusions can be drawn from such things.

And what comes to your country your president just happened to mix (again) words, this causing the value of Yen (the Japanese currency) to fall.

Oh, well stupid is stupid does.

P.S. btw, my first reply to your Kuwait post should have had [sarcasm] tags. Too bad you do not have this thing called "sense of humor" Lighten up that cap a bit.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (sn1per @ Feb. 19 2002,16:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">your president just happened to mix (again) words, this causing the value of Yen (the Japanese currency) to fall.<span id='postcolor'>

That was quite funny incident. biggrin.gif

I can imagine Bush saying "whoops" after someone told him about his little mixing of words.

That article is just ridiculous. I'm not American, but that guy is just an idiot. He obviously went into that movie with a pre-concieved notion of how it would portray the conflict and didn't actually pay any attention to it.

I think this George Monbiot's things are so funny that they might be humor, but I doubt it.

P.S. btw, my first reply to your Kuwait post should have had [sarcasm] tags. Too bad you do not have this thing called "sense of humor" Lighten up that cap a bit.

yes, as anyone here will tell you, I have no concept of humor.. I am daft to the concept of "funny" though through reading what you post I may some day achieve "ha ha" as they call it.

now.. on to other business.. since I have not been vanquished by sn1per's leet skillz I will survive a day longer.

anywho.. yea Monibot is a real strange guy.. I see him as the type who decided that something will be a certin way.. and then whenever he sees it he just skews his view to fit his pre-concived notion..

look at the pope thing.. he's probably anti-pope (he seems to be anti everything else).. so he came in with the idea of the pope being evil.. and twisted what semi-facts he had to match that ideal..

so seeing how he Hates the US and GB i imagine the 2 saving earth from the clutches of darth midget and the space anus would come across to him as the Evil empire and the corrupr island of shit teaming up and trying to dominate the world or something..

bahh.. I have a saying "fuckem"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 19 2002,18:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yes, as anyone here will tell you, I have no concept of humor.. I am daft to the concept of "funny" though through reading what you post I may some day achieve "ha ha" as they call it.

bahh.. I have a saying  "fuckem"<span id='postcolor'>

Good for you, perhaps one day it'll be a bit easier to show positive emotions.

Bush once stated "I've never been to Europe before" as he was visiting Venezuela. (It's located in northeastern portion of South America)

Not funny? Oh, well. One can't please everyone.

Keep up spreding the word, the f word that is.

Ok, I'm done with this nolifer argument. Hard day at work and everything confused.gif

Over and out. kettu kuittaa.

Bush once stated "I've never been to Europe before" as he was visiting Venezuela. (It's located in northeastern portion of South America)

just because he said he had never been to EU doesent mean he though he was in EU.. Ive never been to alaska.. I guess me saying that means that sitting here in my room I think Im in alaska..

confused.gif

Keep up spreding the word, the f word that is

I try, but im just one man, I really need state sponsorship to make any real difference.

Ok, I'm done with this nolifer argument

you ever really got anywhere anyway.

I wont blow off anything right away because it would be eragent...but I also don't give a fuck enough to read any of it...

just because he said he had never been to EU doesent mean he though he was in EU.. Ive never been to alaska.. I guess me saying that means that sitting here in my room I think Im in alaska..

confused.gif

Yep, but if you would go to say ... Russia and when you get out of the plane in moscow airport, you would say "I've never been to Thailand before"

I try, but im just one man, I really need state sponsorship to make any real difference.

you ever really got anywhere anyway.

Ok, maybe just a little more. It's does not a.k.a. doesn't. A little more practice with your native language and then you'll maybe get the sponsorship smile.gif

sorry, on this bb most people dont give a flying shit if you say "doesent" or "doesen't"

and you trying to berate me based grammer.. is funny and sad.

you need to either learn how to have a proper pissing contest, or shut up because pointing out the absence of a comma isnt going to win you any arguments here.

didnt you say you were done with this discussion? you seem to have a fear of commitment or lack of will.. maby you should be an english teacher so your grammer insults will actually wield some manner of power...  just dont teach any classes over 5th grade or they may be too much for your...  "wit"

now.. feel free to correct my spelling and grammer.. because you KNOW how much that stuff matters in a gaming forum.

Yep, but if you would go to say ... Russia and when you get out of the plane in moscow airport, you would say "I've never been to Thailand before"

ahh, so unless your in your own country you cannot say you have never been somewhere else because that means you think thats where you are.. ok I understand.

Wobble .... dont react to US bashing ... thats what they want. Like sn1pers country is such a shining beacon of greatness ..... mine isnt either. In the end all he is trying to do is provoke a reaction which justifies his views on things and no matter what you say he isnt gonna change his stance. Just let his kind of ppl be.

you need to either learn how to have a proper pissing contest, or shut up because pointing out the absence of a comma isnt going to win you any arguments here.

didnt you say you were done with this discussion? you seem to have a fear of commitment or lack of will.. maby you should be an english teacher so your grammer insults will actually wield some manner of power...  just dont teach any classes over 5th grade or they may be too much for your...  "wit"

Mmm. nice text from a 21 year old kid. Just can't seem to find find what are you arguing about, except being pissed off for not mastering even one language properly. That's really magnificent!

The fact I don't care about arguing with some redneck on the internet is that who really cares? (except you) Poor kid, hopefully this retard "pissing contest" gives you pleasure and teaches some grammar wink.gif

Ok, you go back to pissing against the wind tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ Feb. 19 2002,21:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Wobble .... dont react to US bashing ... thats what they want. Like sn1pers country is such a shining beacon of greatness ..... mine isnt either. In the end all he is trying to do is provoke a reaction which justifies his views on things and no matter what you say he isnt gonna change his stance.  Just let his kind of ppl be.<span id='postcolor'>

Ok, my argument with wobble does not try to bash the U.S. not at all. It's just me and wobble having some different points of view.

It's his opinion,We all have opinions.Just because you don't agree with his opinion don't mean you have to go to name calling or flame him,or say he's wrong ,Even though he probably is wrong.That's the great things about today's world,Everyone can have an opinion(unless you live in china,n.korea).I may not agree with his ideas,but thats his ideas and his opinion,All i can do is try to change it,and tell him my opinion.I didn't look at what he was saying,soo i don't know.But if what wobble said is true,then he's a moron,a moron with an opinion.

The movie was supposed to be a more or less exact reproduction of the book. The book came out ages ago, the movie started shooting ages ago (way before Sept. 11), hence the author's argument falls apart in his first paragraph. A flammatory reply like Wobble's (and others) is simply uncalled for. Simple facts will do more than flaming. Grow up kids.

A flammatory reply like Wobble's (and others) is simply uncalled for. Simple facts will do more than flaming. Grow up kids.

that same stupid articel has been posted 3 times so far as I remember..

it just irks me that people will post something like its the end all-be all athority on a subject without looking at who wrote it and in what context..

its like if a retarded kid wrote a paper on how elvis and a Giant turd is secretley running the goverment of zamunda..  some dingdong would post it on here as if it were accepted fact..

what Im getting at.. is do a little research about who writes things before posting them and their info at face value..

and dont let the pope give ya aids

tounge.gif

It's his opinion,We all have opinions

yea but this guy.. man, he borders on some form of geo/political racism.. almost every single "paper" he writes smacks of really really crude and thinly disguised contempt.. of all his articles (and there are MANY0 almost everyone is about the US or GB and ALL of them.. EVERY SINGLE ONE is negative..

he reminds me of one of those sick parents... the kind where the kid brings home a straight A report car but gets grounded because it got creased on his locker or something..

he doesent write this stuff with any goal other than to try and make the people he doesent like (Americans and Brits.... and the Pope) look bad..

its like he follows someone around and collets their shit every time they take a dump.. then at the end of the month he takes his bucket(s) of shit and screams "LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!"..

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 19 2002,15:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LOL.. before anyone reads any of this SHIT you should know the following:

1 the autor is a fiction novelist, he just wires the "papers" for fun

2: his other works include:

You're all damned!>>

The devil will walk amongst you, with great wrath.

The Pope Spreads AIDS>>

The Holy Father is responsible for the deaths of thousands.  

Monibot is a giant ignorant conspiricy theorist.  Despite what he says in his article he has NO "military" contact or any other refrence..

here is how he thinks..  take for instance the pope=AIDS thing..

you know how he gets this conclusion??

A: pope is cathloic symbol

B: in catholocisim contraception is viewed as "bad"

C:ONE for of contracepting *might* help not spread AIDS (condom)

D: a devout catholic wouldent use a condom because it goes against his religion...

E: therefore he has a somewhat higher risk of getting aids..

ok now all of those are true.. but what does he get out of this?

that the Pope is responable for thousands of people dieing from aids..  quite a leap eh?

another example..  the oh so poular "the US killed 500,000 IRAQ children"

A:fathers in IRAQ join or are forced to join army.

B:Army invades Kuate

C:NATO takes action

D:US is main force in region

E: saddam refuses to withdraw from kuate

F: lots and lots of fathers die fighting US and NATO

G: women (now widows)in that country cannot support children by themselvs

H: children starve

conclusion:  US killed 500,000 children in IRAQ..  yes  very very interesting logic behind that one..

bottom line.. this guy is a certified quak. he seems to have some deacent info in his "papers' but the way he puts everything together to get his "conclusion" almost never makes any sense (see 2 examples above)

hes a moron.<span id='postcolor'>

Well, methinks your post is simply bullshit.

First of all, condom *does* shield from AIDS. Any "scientist" stating the opposite is simply twisting "science" to further his/her religious agenda. Such wide-spread bullshit is possible only in Ireland and USA, the rest of the developed world laughs at it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Myth #2: HIV can pass through condoms

A commonly held misperception is that latex condoms contain "holes" that allow passage of HIV. Although this may be true for natural membrane condoms, laboratory studies show that intact latex condoms provide a continuous barrier to microorganisms, including HIV, as well as sperm.<span id='postcolor'>

Source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention

Stating that Pope "causes" AIDS is quite far-fetched, I admit. <grin>

And about Iraq... You obviously don't know jack shit about the whole issue. The embargo is causing hundreds of thousands of deaths, not the war.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">UNICEF, comparing the 1984-89 and 1994-99 periods in the government-controlled center and south of the country, found that infant mortality had increased from 47 to 108 deaths per 1000 live births, while child mortality (under five years of age) has increased from 56 to 131 deaths per 1000 live births.(7) This is a rate of increase that is unprecedented. Put simply, children under five are dying at more than twice the rate of ten years ago. Lack of access to sufficient and appropriate food and medicine has been one element, but also crucial has been the degradation of the water and sanitation sectors, contributing to chronic intestinal and acute respiratory infections.<span id='postcolor'>

Check out:

http://www.fair.org/extra/0111/iraq.html

http://www.hrw.org/press/2000/01/iraq-memo.htm

Gets your facts straight, wiseguy!