Sign in to follow this  
mechastalin

2S9 Nona

Heres the latest project of mine, I originally posted some shots in the BMD thread but I think its time for its own thread, especially since I imagine not everybody was actively following the old BMD thread.

nona4pz5.th.jpg

It is pretty much done except for a few things, I'm going to touch up the textures and make them more accurate to a Russian federation style pattern and generally try and clean them up a bit.

The screenshot shows it without normal and material maps, I'd like to create some new ones but I'm not sure how. Does anybody have the ability to generate me some in the style of the ones in the default models?

Configging is pretty much complete, it can fire HEAT, HE, and Flechette ammo currently and I plan to include a shell that is guided by a laser designator target.

Working normal and material maps now.

nona5tc9.th.jpg

Screenshot doesn't capture how mice it looks in action though.

Great !

With all these addons coming lately and the announce of the tools' arrival, I'm sure we'll have quite decent armies pretty quicly !

This vehicle should be a nice addition to the SLA arsenal, fits quite well in the setting.

Give us some more, now ! tounge2.gif Thanks for your work.

Malick

What colour scheme is it in in these pictures? What would a

Soviet one have been painted like (all-over green?)

I liked the BMD very much and now this looks like a good

complement to it.

What colour scheme is it in in these pictures? What would a

Soviet one have been painted like (all-over green?)

I liked the BMD very much and now this looks like a good

complement to it.

Its an Iraqi paint scheme but it fits Sahrani quite well.

Updates?

Do you see any posted? Don't bother asking/bumping whistle.gif

Addonmakers are quite strange animals - one is sure though - we'll always post anything of relevance when done smile_o.gif so will Mecha Stalin for sure

Updates?

Do you see any posted? Don't bother asking/bumping whistle.gif

Addonmakers are quite strange animals - one is sure though - we'll always post anything of relevance when done smile_o.gif so will Mecha Stalin for sure

I wish there was a way to get this exact statement to appear in huge red letters just to the right of the text box I'm writing in as I post. It would be very well suited in this huge blank border area here on the right. biggrin_o.gif

Thank you Topas. smile_o.gif